First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Ironmom - stalk away! I know I did for the longest time and I'd venture to say that's what most do before finally dipping a toe in :winkwink:

peachy - I can see grass poking through the top of the tiny bit we got.....probably half inch to an inch at best.

Don't hate :p

(When you said Menopur burns you grossly under described.....the words "hell" "fire" and "satan's crotch" are all I can manage to attach to the sensation. Tried injecting veeeeeery slowly today and it still didn't help :shock: )

Iron some on brought up something called embryo glue (I know nothing about it) or others do an endo scratch that's supposed to help aide implantation. You can chat without having started yet : )

Lanet lol you're silly but I do also enjoy baseball. I would a little more if the Twins had won yesterday and if it actually felt like spring : )

Messica lmao do that shit fast and get it over with crazy! It stopped snowing and the sun is peeking out : )

Amazing..less all my embies at 5days...which means the tww will be shorter...thankful!

Seoul... Go figure....our bodies do what the want...lol...thx Hun!!
Hi breaking,
Did you have your transfer?Hopefully the my ultrasound on friday is last one.Then i start Progestrone injections and get a transfer date.My lining on monday was 6.9 mm.Hoping by friday it is thickened more.

Hi ladies!

Yesterday's appointment went as well as it could. Still no baby or yolk sac, so officially diagnosed as a blighted ovum. I have pills to take this afternoon to pass everything. Shouldn't be bad, as it is empty.

Had a great convo with our dr. When I asked why it happened, she said it was just bad luck and we should be ok moving forward. She was happy that I could get pregnant - and so am I. We can start again after one cycle, that should be sometime in May ! She said my ovaries are almost back to normal after the stims, so by then I should be good to go.

Lanet - I'm sorry I missed your Birthday. Happy Birthday Darling!

Peachy - I love that you are tired. very good sign.

b

Red I am glad you are feeling more positive and get to try again so soon. I know it won't be good for me. Still no message and if it's good you get a message early and if it's bad you get the message late because the nurse will have to consult with the doctor. I know it's hard to feel good about but it really is a good sign you can get pregnant and next cycle you'll catch a good embie and be on your way : )

Red brick I'm sorry about your results but so happy that you are trying again, and it is very positive that you were able to get pregnant!
You didn't miss my bday, it's next week, I just mentioned that it was almost my bday. I'm still 31 damn it! Lol.
Peachy thinking of you, please let us know when you know!

(When you said Menopur burns you grossly under described.....the words "hell" "fire" and "satan's crotch" are all I can manage to attach to the sensation. Tried injecting veeeeeery slowly today and it still didn't help :shock: )

Really?! I haven't felt a thing from my injections. Well, I do feel slight burning but it's really light and I thought this whole time that it's because I have to do two injections... :wacko:

Well its at 15 so it's over. Have another beta on Friday to make sure it goes to 0 and then schedule my follow up. No sorries are necessary ladies I know you all hoped for the best for me and I appreciate it. Red hopefully I will be cycling with you soon : )

Amanda 8 more days will go fast it's not so bad. Have they given you a transfer day?

Lanet I know 3 weeks seems long especially after what you've been through but when you look back I don't think it'll seem so long. Is it possible to still fill up appts for the next few weeks? I know you're irritated with your sister but maybe throwing your mind into that will make time go a little faster? When is the wedding?

NO, I go back next Monday for another baseline to see if cysts are gone and if so I will start estrogen.

Well its at 15 so it's over. Have another beta on Friday to make sure it goes to 0 and then schedule my follow up. No sorries are necessary ladies I know you all hoped for the best for me and I appreciate it. Red hopefully I will be cycling with you soon : )

:( hugs....

Hugs peachy, come share some wine with me. There's so much more I want to say but I know it doesn't help right now. So this means it's not ectopic though?

Amanda Fx'd everything looks great Monday!!

As long as it goes back to 0 by Fri it's fine. Honestly I expect my period soon. Whenever something Is going on with my junk my lower back hurts.

And Lanet it's ok not to say anything. I actually do prefer it. Having people be sorry just makes me feel worse. I knew what I was getting myself into and I would rather have it this way than how it was last time. I'll have my pity party while I bleed and then it's time to move on. I always have to keep looking forward : ). One thing I was worried about switching RE's is that sometimes they need to learn from the first cycle and the 2nd turns out better. So now hopefully that will be the case for having a 2nd cycle with this RE. Hopefully we can change some things to make some better embryos and even get some frosties like the 1st cycle. After i wrap my head around all of this I'll pull it all together and get my questions together and most of all take this weight off. Maybe it's time to go swimming : )

How soon would you start another cycle? Geez at this rate all of you girls will be cycling with me after all!

I would assume I would start stims in May/June. You'll be all done by then! Flo should show pretty soon then I imagine I would start bcp's after next flo. I am going to talk to him about doing the Lupron next time and see what he thinks. He prefers this way but I seemed to do better on my 1st cycle or maybe I really did just stim too quickly. It will be an interesting chat that's for sure.

Well crap.

I won't say I'm sorry because I'm not a fan of pity either, but I will say that.

Huge hugs peachy :flow:

Dearest Red - it's got to be bittersweet as heck knowing you can implant, but it just wasn't meant to be this go around.

Huge hugs to you as well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->