First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lmao. I actually typed "or..." about to mention in comparison to your sibs, but then retreated. :haha:

Even though I was an 'only' most of my life until the now teenagers came along, I was actually raised like one of my grandparents' kids so I was really like the youngest of 6 with my uncles being more like my brothers.(Both of my parents were young! G-ma was too, only 42 when I was born. Makes me gasp now that some of my peeps are in their early 40s.) Despite being the youngest, I'm the "responsible one" and the "family fixer", from g-ma's intros you'd also think that I was the sweetest, easiest, and best kid that walked the earth, but that too is only because the others were (and are) far worse. :dohh:

Kay - so we're in the 2ww together now. How are you feeling?

Team - YAY!!! Congratulations on your FET. Sending you my best wishes!

I am feeling fine. Nothing really to report. I'm trying to balance taking it easy with keeping busy to help the time pass. I'm not nearly as consumed as I thought I'd be. I feel like I might just make it to 7dp5dt to test. I read online (non-forum) that the trigger can stay 10 days so I want to make sure it's out since I know it was still there the morning of my transfer. So, I'm not super tempted to test early because I don't want a false positive.

I had to trigger during my fresh IVF cycle, but not this time for the FET, so I'm wondering when I should test? I'm to go for my Beta on Apr 18, but if I add Day 5 transfer to 9 days post transfer for my 14 day luteal phase, that makes it Apr 13...why do I have to wait another 5 days for beta?

TeamS and Kay....goodluxj ladies. I join you tomorrow as my FET is at 930am...eek!

TeamS...i am on a few things in addition to progesterone.

Did you take progesterone supps?? On the day of FET did you put it in after transfer for your morning dose?

Breaking - how'd it go this morning?

I do use suppositories, and I actually put it in before the transfer because I don't do it vaginally...I find there's less mess with the other option. :wacko:

Team - How are you feeling today?

Kay - just realized I triple responded using three different posts. Sorry! I was trying to respond to all the inquiries! I should learn to condense!

I am feeling pretty good. DH is away for the weekend, so it's pretty quiet here - doing laundry and marking. Still have weird feeling in lower left abdomen. Hoping that's good rather than bad. Trying not to focus on thinking about it too much!

How're you doing?

TeamS and Kay....goodluxj ladies. I join you tomorrow as my FET is at 930am...eek!

TeamS...i am on a few things in addition to progesterone.

Did you take progesterone supps?? On the day of FET did you put it in after transfer for your morning dose?

Breaking - how'd it go this morning?

I do use suppositories, and I actually put it in before the transfer because I don't do it vaginally...I find there's less mess with the other option. :wacko:

It went well....both dr and embryologist said the embryo looked good ...the transfer was easy and we got to watch on the screen and once it was in place we got a pic :)

Haha at other ....

I'm feeling kinda ...not cramps but just aware of my uterus if that makes sense ....maybe like a very very minor cramp.

Thanks ladies I really hope the lack of sore breasts is that I just stopped breast feeding 2 months ago. I did get really sick yesterday so all seems ok so far. Trying to keep positive. Congrats on being in the 2WW ladies wishing you a lot of luck.

Yay Seoul!!!

And yay Breaking! I had to get on tonight just to see if everything went ok for you today!

afm - we headed out a little after 6am this morning for bloodwork/ultrasound and NAILED a deer about a mile from our house. We are ok, and were able to hobble the car back to the house to swap out for the truck to still make it down in time but pretty sure our car will be considered totaled. Silver lining.....if we transfer two and manage to carry twins to term we knew we'd need a 6 seater anyway.....

Good news from appt, them doubling my doses of stim meds worked. I had 5 follies on the right and 6 on the left measuring more than 11mm and several more close to that point. Lining was at 8. The nurse said all that was great so I get to keep trucking along at my current dosages (woop woop for hopefully not having to buy anymore!!!) Getting more emotional by the day and dealing with a bit of nausea now tonight. I'll take it knowing we're making progress :thumbup:

Thanks Seoul! Try not to worry about symptoms ...pregnancies can be very different

Messica....thanks so much for checking in!!!

Oh my...that must have been such a so shock/ shakeup.....glad your ok. Hope the deer didn't suffer.

Messica I'm glad you're ok! That's scary. And great news on your follicles!
Breaking it sounds like everything went great! Did you transfer 1 or 2?

Team - Since I'm so new to this I have no idea when is really a good time to test. All I know is that your beta will have the definitive answer no matter what the sticks say. Perhaps they just wait a while longer for extra assurance? Here, I'm not having a beta at all. It'll just be sticks on my own and I report back. Not sure how I feel about it, but I don't have a choice.

I use the 'other' option too. Pre-transfer, I was worried about the possibility of infection or interference and more importantly I was old I had to. Now, I just don't want the mess or leakage & I've gotten used to it.

A nice quiet weekend sounds ideal. Shuddering at marking - it's a bit PTSD for me. Lol. I wouldn't worry too much about the feelings in your abdomen. I think that we can over-all analyze in the 2ww. Too much of this, not enough of that... (I'm guilty of the latter - worried I'm not feeling anything.)

Breaking - So excited for you! We also got a picture at the end & my OH took a pic of the screen. I couldn't watch during because it was positioned at an angle where my boobs obstructed my view. :blush:

Messica - I'm glad you're both alright after the tangle with the deer. Way to look for the positives!

Congratulations on the progress! I'm happy to hear that you're picking up steam and moving along.

Seoul - I'm sure it's all good. Your beta number was awesome, sore boobs aren't nearly as definitive as that! You've got the best sign that all is well! Hang in there! :hugs:

Thanks Lanet....we transferred one healthy blast.

Kay...lol @ boobs obstructing view. Most ppl test after 10 dpo -12dpo. Day 0 is your transfer day....1dpt...2dpt...etc. adding on your embie day. 1dp3dt = 4dpo.

Hope that helps...

Breaking - That is SUPER helpful! I've never had it broken down like that. That makes total sense. Thank you very much!

Holy shit, jimmy just came back alive!!

messica- glad to hear about your follies and that you are making progress. That sucks about the deer though must of been really scary. I am glad you and hubby are ok.

Kay- Thanks you are right I have good signs so far and have to just stay calm. Remind me did you have a 3dt or 5dt?

Breaking- Yeey on your perfect little blast :)

lanet- I guess I am lost on the whole Jimmy thing lol

Lanet - NO WAY!!! :shock: Does Fiona know? How do you feel? Are you doing alright?!

Seoul - I only know that it rocked Lanet's world when Jimmy died, so this is a BIG deal!

I had a 5dt. I know staying calm is easier said than done. :flower:

Haha Kay, no fiona doesn't know, he just pulled up right at the end of the season finale. How am I going to wait 9 months to find out what happens?

I still need to catch up with the thread, was totally out this weekend:)
But my ER went well, 9 eggs retrieved, 7 mature and 6 have fertilized and are growing! So now waiting for Wed to find out whether it'll be Wed to Fri for the transfer. Now I'll be cheering on my little team of guys and gals :dance:

Hi Ladies !

I'm still trying to catch up from the weekend. So glad to hear that everyone's retrievals, transfers and beta's went well. :happydance:

Kay and Breaking - I also got a pic of our little Banana! (prospective baby names are Ben and Hannah, so we're calling the embie Banana). We didn't get a pic for our first fresh cycle, so it was pretty exciting to get one this time!

My husband was able to video tape the ultrasound screen during transfer as we like to make home movies so think that would be a great vid for the baby's video. Often I feel depressed that we have to go through so much more than normal couples to conceive, but those couples that don't need help would never get to capture the exact moment they become "pregnant", so at least we get something that they don't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->