First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

TeamS - Kay's right, it's Darling Boyfriend. Sorry to confuse you! :)

He actually was there all the injections and insisted on helping me mix the meds but injecting someone... :wacko: The trigger was too uncomfortable to do myself so the choice was either him or my girlfriend and he decided it'll be him.

BTW, he calls himself a father of six for now until we know more about how our embies are doing. :haha:

Molly - that looks promising!

Kay - kitchen planning is fun :) But moving it would require moving all the connections as well, that's double the pain. Does UK require you to get permits for that?

Morana - That's too funny about your DB. Mine called himself "octodad" after the egg collection. Lol.

I haven't gotten as far as permit issues, but I'm pretty sure we don't need anything if we aren't altering a load bearing wall. I'll work on it, slowly but surely.

The kitchen "switcheroo" will be a BIG deal and a huge pain! But it is far better than the alternative of trying to move into a bigger place. There is another bubble happening right now in London AND the home buying process is SO uncertain. Nothing like the States where an offer means something. Here, an accepted offer can be outbid at any point, the seller can change their mind, or a number of other disasters. Essentially, the current plan will result in us turning a 1BR into a 1BR with a small second BR/study. Better in the long run I think...

Molly- That is looking good.

Red- so sorry this is taking so long. Since this was such an early m/c the doctor maybe ok waiting one natural cycle it is usually between 1 and 3 cycles they like to wait. My doctor usually say on the 2nd natural period to call him.

Hope everyone is staying sane waiting.

Hello ladies glad everyone is doing so well!

Messica great number of follies!

Kay try to be patient hon it's early

Red I am so sorry it's taking so long but a d&c can be a good thing and get it all cleaned out and fresh for your next cycle :hugs:

Lanet I am so happy Jimmy got his job back!!

Ski welcome dear and you will not know for sure until you have that beta. Best of luck to you!

Afm it's been a rough weekend. Flo was extremely painful so had to use pain meds but beta is negative now. I go in on Thursday for my follow up appt but was already told they wait 90 days between retrievals so next retrieval will be around June 9th so I joined Jenny Craig today and am going to try to drop 25 lbs between now and then. Figure I may as well be productive : )

Peachy keen! I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend. That's probably smart of your dr to wait between retrievals even though I know waiting is hard. Good for you joining jenny craig! And lol, I couldn't wait for you to comment on jimmy getting his job back;)

Oh Lanet who wouldn't be concerned about Jimmys employment status? : ) My youngest was just complaining yesterday about some show she watches season finale and it not coming back on until 2015. I will have to ask her what it is because I will laugh my ass off if it's the same show : ). Did I miss your bday? If I did I hope you had a very happy day! How is work treating you? I got my hair done thank goodness so It looks nice and clean again. Wish I could foil my own hair. Nightmare getting home with that stupid snow storm but the weather has been decent since so hopefully we've turned that corner.

Well this show is very bad, fiona has since had an affair with her boss and his brother and committed a felony. So I hope your youngest isn't watching the same one! Lol. I think a lot of shows recently ended.
Work is fine, it was kind of neat to see who would've needed to get in if I had been gone, my book is pretty full!
I can foil the top of my hair to touch up, but I wait for my friend to do the all over. My hair is dark though.
Hopefully you're done with snow! Do you have trees/flowers blooming yet? We do and it's gorgeous! I love spring!
My bday is Thursday so you haven't missed it. I'm going to work and have a low key dinner out with my 2 fave people, dh and dd.
Do you expect to learn anything at your appt? Do you think they will change protocol so you can get more eggs?

A low key dinner sounds lovely. What show is Jimmy on? Fiona should stick to Shrek : ). That's what we'll talk about on Thursday is what my protocol will be next time and why he thinks this cycle didn't work. I hope he's willing to make adjustments and try something different. I hated the hassle of the Lupron but maybe it's what's best for me or just too high of doses for too short of time or maybe we just haven't gotten the right embryo yet. I wish there was some way of knowing what will make it work. The most disappointing thing about the whole cycle for me was not having any get to be frozen. I really wasn't prepared for that even though that's a 50/50 shot as well and ladies have babies all the time without any making it to freeze. What about you are the bcp's being any kinder to you? That will be my real challenge is when I start those again and trying not to stuff my face : ).

I know, I'm really hoping I have some to freeze. That would make me feel so much better, like I have a second chance and it's not the end.
I just don't enjoy bcp. My face is breaking out, I'm annoyed with most people, and boobs hurting, weight gain. Lovely. 2 more weeks. And that seems like an eternity since I already finished this phase once. I should know my thyroid results a week from Friday. I think I'm scared to think too much about it until I hear the results.
Jimmy and fiona are on Shameless on Showtime. And man I'm hooked! But I do this thing where I get really into books (tv shows too apparently) when I'm going through something. Escapism I think. I need another good book too,

Heeeyyyy Peachy!!! :wave: You've been missed!! :hugs:

I'm sorry that AF was so painful. You poor thing! Yay, for using your time productively and planning to lose weight between cycles. Should this cycle fail that's my precise plan too. I got a lap band in 2012 in order to lose the weight required to get NHS funding but took my foot off the gas as soon as I hit the required threshold and didn't keep pressing on to lose more.

It's also nice for you you to have a goal of June 9th-ish.

I find it virtually impossible to be patient when I need to be. :blush:

AFM - I tested (Yes early again, but this time with the FRER) and I do have some light positive line action. It is still super early, it's one week from transfer today so one more week in the 2ww. So, I am not calling it a "big fat positive", for now it'll be a "small thin positive". :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
Kay Congratulations! :dance: I can definitely see that line! You should be in India not stressing over this phase : )

Lanet I don't have showtime so I think I'm safe from that one : ). It's good to get absorbed in something else and have an escape. I'm sure that thyroid of yours will decide to cooperate besides how couldn't it when they doubled your dose?

Peachy! Good to hear from you. Sorry AF was a whore:winkwink: glad you are feeling better.

Kay and Molly - beautiful lines!

Breaking and Ski_trying how are you holding up?

Ill keep you guys post on what the dr says this morning. :thumbup:

Kay Congratulations! :dance: I can definitely see that line! You should be in India not stressing over this phase : )

Thanks! I'm not ready for a full celebration just yet. My "STL" just keeps hope alive. It still isn't darker than the pre-transfer line, if you can believe that. So I'm not fully bought in yet.

I know, I really just want to get on that :plane: and go adventuring!
We leave tomorrow to stay at an airport hotel to meet his g-ma, and are really off to India on Friday. Although, I am super sad that my elephant tour is likely cancelled because of Maundy Thursday. I waiting to hear if it'll be rescheduled to a day that I can do, the first day offered I'll still be in Mumbai and not yet down to Goa.

I tested (Yes early again, but this time with the FRER) and I do have some light positive line action. It is still super early, it's one week from transfer today so one more week in the 2ww. So, I am not calling it a "big fat positive", for now it'll be a "small thin positive". :winkwink:

Kayyyyyyy! How wonderful! Hopefully that line keeps getting darker and darker!!

Heeeyyyy Peachy!!! :wave: You've been missed!! :hugs:

I'm sorry that AF was so painful. You poor thing! Yay, for using your time productively and planning to lose weight between cycles. Should this cycle fail that's my precise plan too. I got a lap band in 2012 in order to lose the weight required to get NHS funding but took my foot off the gas as soon as I hit the required threshold and didn't keep pressing on to lose more.

It's also nice for you you to have a goal of June 9th-ish.

I find it virtually impossible to be patient when I need to be. :blush:

AFM - I tested (Yes early again, but this time with the FRER) and I do have some light positive line action. It is still super early, it's one week from transfer today so one more week in the 2ww. So, I am not calling it a "big fat positive", for now it'll be a "small thin positive". :winkwink:
Congrats looks good line :thumbup:

Kay congrats! That's an exciting line!

Hi Ladies:

Good Morning! Glad to be back...just catching and wishing everyone is doing well...

lanet - practically you are on a 2ww without the anxiousness of testing :)
I'm glad Jimmy is back on. Like what I said before, I don't have cable so I wait for all the series in Netflix and finish the shows maybe in a week...i'm anxiously waiting for Walking Dead Season 3. Happy Happy Birthday!

Peachy - that sounds a plan. Do you do any fitness regime too on top of that or you're just basically one of those people that loses weight easily.

Kay and Molly - tests look promising so hold on and keep talking to those embies.

seoul - congratulations! you are very lucky and i think you don't have any problem with implantation at all...most of your attempts did results implantation...

Team and Breaking - sending you sticky vibes and baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->