First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Kay - Looks great, lots of sticky vibes! Hopefully, you'll need those kitchen plans soon :)

Seoul - weren't you supposed to have second beta today? how did your test go?

Peachy - good to see you back :) It's nice that you have a date to start again already. Good luck in your weight loss, if this cycle doesn't work out I'll join you. Let me know how Jenny Craig works out for you, I'm considering my options. If I could drop 20-25 pounds I'd be super happy.

afm - had my transfer today, two nice 8-cells transferred (grade 82) and four more are waiting in the extended culture to see if we have anything to freeze. We got the pictures of the embryos :) Earliest baby pics ever! I'm taking next couple days off work to relax and try to talk the little ones into sticking. And so I join the tww club. Let the waiting begin!
PS. Hate the progesterone gel thing they gave me. Cramps are awful but my clinic says it's not going to affect anything.

Morana - Congratulations on your transfer!! Welcome to the 2ww, you know they say misery loves company. :winkwink: It's not really misery, it's just so stinkin HARD!!! Where's a magic wand or a time machine when you need one?!

I hope your little ones are listening to their mama! Sticky vibes to you!!
Also, I hope you get some 'brrr babies' as backup. I found it just mentally reassuring. I hope I don't need mine, but I'm glad it's an option.

As for the kitchen, I wouldn't dare start with it until we're past the m/c stage because I'd hate to spend a dime on the kitchen then need it for another round of IVF.

Progesterone gel sound potentially better than an injection or the suppository I'm using. What do you do with the gel?

Unfortunately, I don't think the gel is much better than a suppository. It comes packaged like a tampon so you apply it ...ummm... locally :D It's still a bit of a mess but nurses in the clinic told me that's the better of all the options since I'm going to need progesterone anyway.

it will be official with blood tests tomorrow, but here is my FRER from today.
I am 9dp5dt.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaa 001.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaa 001.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
Molly congrats! And morana sounds like you had a great transfer! So jealous of all of you girls! So ready to be there too!

lanet- Good things are worth waiting for maybe all this extra waiting is an indication of a sticky bean right away :) Really hoping it is your case hun! By the way hope you have an amazing Birthday :happydance:

Molly- Congrats looking great hoping its your sticky bean and a very Happy and Healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Kay- That line is very promising hope it keeps getting darker keep on sending pictures :)

Mono- you are right my issues have not been getting the BFP therefore implantation isn't and issue. It is keeping the pregnancy that is difficult somehow somewhere between conception and 10 weeks something seems to go wrong :dohh: I hope it is not the case this time.

Morana- My second beta was today I am still waiting for the results they said around 4pm Korea time :coffee: I will update as soon as I know.

Thanks girls! Good luck everyone, I hope our luck rubs off on all of you this cycle! :)

Molly great line congrats!

Morana hopefully you won't have to worry about weight for another 10 mos!

Red I hope everything went well today!

Mono I am planning on walking 3 miles 4 times a week plus weights/toning. How is baby treating you? Can you feel him a lot more?

Lanet :wine: Happy Birthday!!!!

Morana - Hmmm, I suppose it is all a hassle but we need the progesterone. On the upside, at least you get a tampon-like applicator - a tiny bit of extra dignity. ;-)

Molly - Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Lanet - It'll be your turn very soon, and we'll be here cheering you on. But focusing on today, I am wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :dance: :cake:

Seoul - Thanks! I'm hoping that I can make it a little longer without testing again but I know I'll probably do it again tomorrow before my flight. Just waiting until the ODT is a pipe dream. Do you think anyone does it?!

Peachy - I hope your appointment goes well today! :hugs:

Kay- Have a safe flight tomorrow and a fun trip :)

Peachy- Good Luck at your Dr.'s appointment sorry AF was horrible this weekend.

AFM the clinic called back my beta is ridiculous 16,540. I was just hoping over 4000. Of coarse I immediately thought it was too high and started researching what it could be, guess I just need to relax. Next Thursday is my ultrasound. I am not sure if we will be able to see a heartbeat by then since it will be just before the 6 week mark but at least it will be nice to know how many.

Kay- Have a safe flight tomorrow and a fun trip :)

Peachy- Good Luck at your Dr.'s appointment sorry AF was horrible this weekend.

AFM the clinic called back my beta is ridiculous 16,540. I was just hoping over 4000. Of coarse I immediately thought it was too high and started researching what it could be, guess I just need to relax. Next Thursday is my ultrasound. I am not sure if we will be able to see a heartbeat by then since it will be just before the 6 week mark but at least it will be nice to know how many.

Thanks Seoul!! I'm busy packing and cleaning - a friend is coming to London and staying here with her son while we're away. Usually, I leave my place looking like a tornado ran through before I go on vacation because we both tend to pack at the last minute. But this time it has to be company ready before I go. :-({|=

Holy cow!!! :shock: That is amazing! How many did you transfer?

Seoul I really wouldn't worry at this point. Multiples can cause betas to triple so try to stay positive!!

Kay have a wonderful safe trip!!

6DP5DT and there is an ever so faint double line!
Cautiously pregnant...

Attachments

• 6DP5DT.jpg
    6DP5DT.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 22
Peachy- Thanks.

Kay- we transferred two :)

Team- I can see it. Hope it keeps getting darker :) and that is is a Happy and Healthy 9 months for you

Peachy - Thank you very much!

Seoul - That's super, maybe the high beta suggests twins! How cool is that?!

Team - Congratulations!!! :happydance: It is pretty awesome to have a visible line so early. A great sign!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Congrats to all the ladies with their lines! The vibe on this thread is so good right now - it is so nice to see everyone progressing. Best of luck to you all.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Lanet :wine: Drink it up while you can. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Seoul - congrats ! try to relax and enjoy until your next appointment. Say away from Dr. Google

PEachy - good luck today at your appt. Let us know how it goes.

I went for my apt yesterday and it turned in to a shit show. lol. They sent me to the hospital for a DNC. I was on the add on list in day surgery so we waiting from noon and they finally did the procedure at 8. I had a semi private room to wait and the whole day and procedure cost $0.00 . I love free Canadian health care.

It went really well. Had a hot OB who works at our clinic. He said I looked familiar - I wanted to say its because I stare at him every time he is in the office. So handsome.

He says everything is in really good shape and he would be happy to delivery my babies in the future. I feel better than I have in weeks this morning. My body must have been really unhappy - plus I lost 5 lbs lol - which is a nice bonus.

He said he wants one natural cycle, then we can start stims on the 2nd cycle!

So all in all life is good today. Happy Thursday everyone!

Red - Sorry the appointment went south and you had to go to the hospital. I know you didn't want a DNC but at least it's all done now. I hear you - hooray for free healthcare! I am SO happy that you only have to wait one cycle!!! Of course, you may want more of a break but at least it isn't required! The doctor part cracked me up! :haha:

Team I see it! Congratulations!!

Red I think the d&c was a good thing and made your uterus nice and clean. Funny how we can just talk about each other's uteruses. I don't think that's a word. Lmao. Anyhow I am glad you're feeling positive and looking forward to your next cycle. Do you have an idea when it will be? My appt is at noon so I best get ready. I walked the 3 miles around the lake this morning and while I feel good about doing it my body wants to flop. I didn't get off work til almost midnight last night so am on very little sleep and my DS has his first track meet of the season today. I have to say my fat ass seriously revolts at the bleacher seats so I have to bring a pillow : )

TeamS...I see it....i see the faint line....wow 6dp5? Oh my now I really want to test tomorrow.

Seoul....wow..now that's a beta...you transferred 2...maybe it's twins?!

AFM...Ladies....just read up on your updates....been having a fabulous time at our spa - staycation,. It helped keep my mind off the tww. I'm 5dp5dt and I don't feel anything...i feel very out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->