First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Breaking best of luck tomorrow I'm sure your numbers will be great!

Seoul I'm sorry you're worried but you really shouldn't be hon. Sounds like you really aren't even spotting which is super common and so is actual bleeding especially in ivf. I wonder why that is.. Can't wait for you to have your u/s so you can put your mind at ease.

Lanet are you feeling a little less hostile? : ). I am because I took a Benadryl and I wouldn't even be up if I didn't have to wait for DH's stupid laundry. He wears dress clothes to work so they get wrinkled if they sit in the dryer. I decided all the bedding in the house had to be washed today so I screwed myself I guess. If he didn't rake the leaves I wouldn't do it : )

I had a better day today, probably because it was my day off and I could stay in my house! One of my coworkers husband died. (One that I like, she's 59, kind of our "shop mom") so I went to the visitation today, funeral is tomorrow. All the girls wanted to go together but I just couldn't do it. One girl went with me instead of "the group". I just can't be around them right now. I can't imagine what they think of my behavior. There's a big hair show coming up too, right when I will (hopefully) be in the middle of ivf, so I'll have to blow them off then too. Oh well.
Tomorrow I get to use my bday gift cert from dh to get a mani pedi with dd after school! Looking forward to it. We had 70 degree weather today and now chance of snow.
Sorry you're up doing laundry, I do all the laundry in the house, including bedding, every weekend and I just put the last of it away!
When I first read your post I thought you said your dh wears clothes to work and I was thinking as opposed to what?! Haha! Isn't that Benadryl making you sleepy?

well ladies there is more blood today so not looking good for me. I go to the doctor first thing in the morning. I also started getting cramping on my right side its not a lot of blood but I feel it will just increase:cry: lets hope I am wrong.

Team - sorry to hear that

Breaking - good luck with your tests! Hopefully everything continues to look good.

Peachy - I was so happy when DB's company changed the dress code to casual. Now he wears dress clothes only on occasions and it's so much better! This way his dressy clothes can just go to the dry cleaners and not break the budget :)

Lanet - can you maybe just embellish a little and say you're dealing with some health issues without giving out the details? Maybe that'll diffuse the situation a bit.

Seoul - oh, sorry to hear you're worried.. my clinic warned me right away there could be some spotting with progesterone supplement that I'm using (crinone gel). Hopefully it's just something similar

Seoul I think you should call your clinic and share your concerns with them. Make sure to adequately convey your anxiety/stress over the situation and hopefully they will get you in early for your u/s or at the very least more bloodwork. Just don't be surprised if they are laid back about it because as I said it's just so common. It could be absolutely nothing. Your betas were very high so it could just be making room for more than one. If your RE won't get you in you could always take a trip to the ER and there they definitely will check everything out. :hugs:

Lanet i am sorry about your friends husband. Unless her husband was a lot older that her that's way too young. I have 5 beds to clean and 4-5 extra blankets on each so usually I split it up. Benadryl does make me tired and I only take 1. I fell asleep til 12 then got up and hung everything up and went back to bed. My acid reflux has been evil too. I think this stress is giving me an ulcer. Do you go to hair shows often? You should ask to model in it : )

Sorry Seoul I just saw you get to go in right away in the morning. I forget about the time difference. In the meantime try to stay off your feet and relax your body if not your mind..

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. Just doing my usual Monday morning catch up.

Team - I'm so sorry :hugs:

Breaking - Good luck today!

Lanet - Sorry to hear about your co-workers... I can completely picture the "type" of people your are talking about

Seoul - As peachy said, spotting on progesterone is completely normal. I think the cervix can become irritated, but I would call the clinic just to be safe.

Nothing new over here. I feel pretty good, still spotting. They said it could last 2 weeks. So thats about it. Enjoying some wine every now and then which is always delish. Short week for work - off to the cottage for Easter this weekend. It can't come soon enough !

Peachy yes it's very sad, he was only 60. They had been married close to 40 years. I can't imagine and it's one of those situations where i want to comfort her but i know no words can help.
Sorry about your reflux! Stress can do a number on our bodies. I can't believe you got out of bed to finish laundry! I wouldn't have made it. And I don't have near that much bedding to wash!
Seoul I'm so sorry you're scared. Just try to remember like the other girls said, there are many reasons for spotting during pregnancy and lots of them aren't a cause for concern. Let us know what the dr says.
Thanks ladies for letting me vent about my coworkers, I know the biggest part is probably me being overly sensitive but I can't seem to help that right now.

Oh and peachy we go to a big hair show in st Louis every couple of years. It's all weekend and usually lots of fun. Trust me it would be scary to be a model, they do crazy things to them!!!

Sorry for the triple post, now a person just died in a shooting on the hwy in KC early this morning! Please catch that guy before I have to drive back up there or I'm going to need an armored car!!!

Lanet...sorry to hear co workers are a pain. yikes those shootings sound scary...they should really catch that guy!

Seoul...seeing blood is scary and worriesomw and hoepfully it's just irritation from the progesterone.

Thx for the support ladies. I went in for beta this morning. And will be expecting a call today.

Whoo-hoo! Just got a call from my clinic, they were able to freeze 2 of 4 embies we had in extended culture. I'm really excited about it, the program that we got includes two fresh and two frozen cycles and this means we won't lose that frozen cycle.

Morana wonderful news!:dance:

Lanet you just be careful and don't talk to strangers! Straight to the clinic and straight back where you feel safe.

Beta this morning came back negative.

I know and you know there aren't any words to make it better.

I just want to rage. I don't understand. How can I not get to have a baby but I just heard on the news this morning that there are people out there who kill their own children and keep them in boxes in their garage. 7 children over 10 years. Like WTF?!

I don't get it. I would be such a great mom, and my husband would be such a great dad. It's bullshit. I don't know what to do anymore.

Team - my heart just hurts for you :(

Breaking - praying for a fantastic phone call for you!

Lanet - holy yikes girl! Stay safe!!!

Morana - WOOT WOOT!

Seoul - praying your fears are eased soon and the bleeding you're experiencing is harmless. It's so easy to say try to stay calm, I understand how stressful it must be :(

afm - embryologist called a bit ago and said of our 11 eggs retrieved 8 were mature (!!!). Of the 8, 6 fertilized and are looking fantastic (four better than average but the remaining two are still in the 2-5 expected cell division rate). I feel like for the first time throughout all of this we finally have a glimmer of HOPE. They will call and update again Wednesday but other than that we're looking at Thursday for transfer :cloud9:

Team it never makes any sense. I had never used the term gutted until I did ivf and it's so fitting. Give yourself time to rage and freak out all you want because it isn't fair. Be good to yourself because you need it. If you were here I would share my nutter butters with you. Well if I hadn't eaten them all I would and that's kind of a big deal because they're my favorites and I gave up chocolate for Lent : ). When you're ready to move forward I hope your RE has some suggestions and you are able to cycle again :hugs:

Messica that's fabulous news! Did you guys make a decision on freezing?

Morana and Messica that's great news!!!
Seoul and breaking any word yet?
Team you're right there are no words and it's not fair. I read that same shitty news story today. Things like that make me question everything. Thinking of you girl.

My ivf coordinator originally told me to take my last bcp Monday the 21st. Now I notice today on my calendar the nurse changed it to the 19th. I wonder why? Stims don't start until 24th, so that's more days in between than last time. Could it be bc af didn't come until 2 days later than expected last time so they are adjusting?

peachy - he's not quite there yet but no decision made either way. I did talk with embryologist this morning when they called though asking if it was possible to bring any remaining blasts home. Hubs primary fear with freezing is that if they sit there long enough they won't seem as "real" anymore, and ultimately they'll end up being thrown away with no regard to the lives they are (the way he says it just drips with emotion that breaks my heart, the notion genuinely bothers him). Embryologist said we have the option at any point of taking them home. As in he'll put them in a sealed tube and we can memorialize them regardless of whether they'd ever been frozen. He really liked that idea and so do I. I saw a woman in Australia on youtube who's clinic who offered that service and I was very pleased they were open to doing it for us.

Fresh or frozen they'll all end up home and not just removed from our lives and forgotten. At the end of the day that respect is his ethical sticking point. I do think that'll end up being our happy medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->