First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Team I hope you are now armed with a long list for the doc to get things figured out. I'm sure you have good embies left so you're right it's best to find out how to make them stick :hugs:

Amanda thinking of you and I hope all is well

Kay.. congratulations!!!! That's a for sure bfp!!! And those pics are beautiful.

Thanks Peachy :)

Red did they say anything about egg quality during the first cycle?

They did not mention anything. But they only got 3 and there are no frosties....so I am thinking maybe something was up. Have a meeting scheduled on the 28th so we can get all the info.

Kay!!!!!!:hugs: Beautiful pics! Beautiful BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're in :)

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG3035-1-1-1-1_zps30bd205c.jpg

YAY KAY!!!

I can't wait to get home and look at your pictures on something bigger than my phone!

They did not mention anything. But they only got 3 and there are no frosties....so I am thinking maybe something was up. Have a meeting scheduled on the 28th so we can get all the info.

Kay!!!!!!:hugs: Beautiful pics! Beautiful BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Red!!! I'm using an old iPhone (4) and the pics came out alright.

If you were in the UK I'd recommend that you get this supplement asap (https://www.vitabiotics.com/pregnacare/conception/), my clinic recommended the male version for my OH (and it helped improve the SA) and they are a best-selling vitamin brand here. You might be able to get it in Canada, BUT even if you can't, the listed supplements (like L-Arginine, Inositol, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Betacarotene) can be easily be bought separately.

I've also heard great things about maca for improving egg quality.

Peachy - You are too right about it being a great way to kill time. The days are flying by and I am so entirely preoccupied with being a vacationer that the TTC plight and my normal neuroses don't feature as prominently as they would if I were just sitting at home trying to pass the time. (I stopped working full-time last year to eliminate the stress that we believed contributed to the infertility, now flexible part-time, making LOTS of time to fill.)

Breaking - Thank you very much! Good luck tomorrow!! :thumbup:

Messica - Oh, they look like they are straight out of a textbook! Picture perfect little ones! I hope they settle in nicely and get snuggly & comfortable! I'm wishing you all the best!!! :hugs:

Messica they look great!
Kay congratulations! Nice lines and nice that you're enjoying vacay.
My nurse emailed me to say my tsh results are in and on the drs desk for review. Which has me thinking if they were good, wouldn't she just say that? I'm analyzing it and I'm so nervous. I just wish they would tell me. And if they are bad, it could mean taking months off.

Kay - Congrats, all pictures look amazing and BFP is unmistakable! So excited for you!

Messica - They look great, hopefully they are on their way to being beautiful babies!

Lanet - Don't over-analyse :) i'm sure they are being overly cautious. My nurse had a doctor review my scans because baseline u/s showed a cyst with different term that was listed before. Everything turned out to be OK, but the person who makes final decision is your doctor, no matter what the nurse thinks. FX'd it's a go!

Breaking - you're so close, only one more day to wait! Then comes the wait for u/s but that's details :D

Hey ladies.. Sorry I have been MIA :(

I hope all is well...
Peachy , I 'm so sorry things didn't work out.
Lanet, where are you in your journey??

AFM, I am on day 6 of estradiol I increase my dose to 3 times per day on Saturday. i go for a lining check on the 25th and if all is well I am scheduled for transfer on May 1st!!

Hi Amanda! I'm currently at the waiting for one test result which determines my fate stage lol. I haven't even started yet:(
So exciting that you finally have your transfer date!

I'm so relieved to hear you guys say they look ok. I was a little thrown when after two reports saying we had four looking great to hear our best two, those guys, were graded at a 2 and 3 respectively. I didn't know enough grading to question (and the valium didn't help my comprehension). Google is evil and now I'm worried....

Our two late bloomers arrested, the other two one was only at a 10 cell and the other was a morula (so?). They were going to leave them one more day to see what they were going to do and then we'll decide whether to freeze or not tomorrow.

Embryologist declared them great, but 2 and 3 doesn't come off that great on the net. Google is the devil I tell ya :(

Stay away from google Messica! Lol if the dr says they are great, I would trust that. I know it's hard.
Afm....drumroll..... Thyroid is PERFECT!!!!! So I started this thread as a march ivf and turns out it will be a May ivf. I'm sooooo relieved. It's actually a little over corrected which is good, because the stim meds can cause it to fluctuate again, so I have room for that, no problem! Yay yay yay!!!!
I go for baseline the 24th
Retrieval between May 5-9.

Yay Lanet! You see, I was right :) Have fun with the stims! Did they give you the protocol yet?

Messica what beautiful embies ! Stay away from Google it is the devil. Besides perfect grades fail all the time just look at my case and lesser grades turn into healthy babies! As for all of it as a whole those little buggers are changing rapidly and while they may be a morula one second they can turn into a blast shortly after. Grading comes at the second they are looking at them. They handle them as little as possible.

Amanda so glad you have a date for transfer!

Lanet YAY :headspin: for finally starting! I have been cautiously peeking back all day to see if you had gotten the call yet : )

Well the snow and ice from yesterday's ridiculousness has melted. Driving this morning sucked and I have of all things a shit ass head cold. I am a hot mess and my right eye won't stop leaking so I think I'm starting to look like the crazy guy from the Goonies. You all may be too young for that movie. I was supposed to go to the Twins game this afternoon but since it was 30 degrees and I'm nasty we opted out. Just crap I tell ya.

Red I bought some Coq10 at Walgreens. If you have their card it's buy 1 get 1 free so I figured I may as well give it a shot.

Kay- Great lines and awesome pictures. Enjoy your trip we should all take after you and just go on vacation after transfers :)

Lanet- Awesome that your Thyroid is perfect and you can start soon :) Really excited for you :)

Peachy- Hope you feel better soon.

Amanda- Good luck with your stims wishing you a successful cycle :)

Red- Glad that your doctor will review your case more closely. Unfortunately all of this is trial and error you just need a doctor that truly has your best interest.

Messica- Your embryos look great. I really dislike that they give women the grade of the embryo's I actually was ok with my doctor saying they look great and perfect made me feel better about the whole thing. In some cases as much as I hate to admit it knowing less is best. Sending you a ton of Sticky vibes!

Thanks ladies, yes morana ive had my meds and my protocol for a couple of months!
Peachy I can't believe you still have yucky weather! I took the day off to weed my garden and then went to Lowes and bought a ton of new stuff to plant. We host a big Easter dinner at our house and I want it to look nice.

Hi lanet, was just creeping your thread. :blush: Super excited for you. Wishing you the best. Maybe retrieval just in time for Mother's Day. ;)

Thanks Morana and Seoul!

Peachy - I hope you feel better. I am SURE you look nothing like the Goonies character (who terrified me at the time, btw, as did the kid from Mask w/ Cher)

Lanet - AWESOMENESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:yipee: :wohoo: I am sure you're beyond ready to get this show on the road. Especially since you're the one who started this thread. I firmly believe that delays are not denials and absolutely everything happens for a reason!!! I'm so happy you get to get going! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->