First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Thanks Kay for sharing your experience! You hit the nail on the head (is that a universal saying? Lol) I don't feel they have my best interest at heart. That's the biggest reason I'm being secretive. And oh I would love to hear some of their theories!
I liked that verse! Faith is what has gotten me through all of this, that's why I can't help but bring it up from time to time, I know there are lots of different beliefs.
I wouldn't worry about one dose, chances are you're producing your own progesterone anyway. How soon after did you take a dose? Or did you just wait for the next one. I'm sure you're just fine! Try not to worry. (Like that sentence ever helped anyone;))
Happy Easter everyone! I am so exhausted! Busy long day at work, then grocery shopping cooking and cleaning for our Easter dinner.

Happy Easter!!! :bunny:

Faith is very important to me too, I just don't vocalize/externalize it as much as I would if were still in the States. Back to the same verse because the attitude towards religion in the UK (as a generalization) is averse.

Forgetting woke me up out of my sleep, so I took it a few hours earlier than the next dose - the morning one. So the one from last night was definitely missed. I know it's ridiculous, I POAS every other day for reassurance (I brought a bunch of cheapies with me on vacay so I could track line darkness - in case it started to fade or if it was a late positive) and it was SO much darker than two days ago (and today wasn't FMU). So, I instantly felt better and thought the missed dose should be ok if they are good and implanted.

I hope you have a great Easter dinner and that you get some good rest afterwards. :sleep:

Kay I wouldn't worry about the missed dose it would only affect your pregnancy if progesterone levels were dropping for days since it was only one dose it should be ok. Yeeyy on those lines getting darker and Happy Easter!

Thanks Seoul! You're right, it was only one dose, not a consistent drop. After that scare though, I won't miss another. Fingers crossed the little one(s) won't feel any change. [Despite rejecting PUPO, I have a adopted TUPO another acronym of my own making, Twins Until Proven Otherwise. I hope to be like you with two on board.]

I hope you had a happy Easter too!! Are you feeling ok?

Kay- I like your acronym TUPO I hope both beans stuck as well for you! I have been feeling awful lately but I should be glad for that I suppose. lol. This is the only time that women actually hope to feel sick but I wouldn't complain if it backed off a bit. I am constantly starving but ridiculously nauseous all the time it is a horrible conflict of interests. DH has been amazing though and on top of taking care of DD he has been cooking and cleaning the kitchen so that I don't have to deal with it. It was the same with DD I would start gagging as soon as I even stepped into the kitchen :S

Seoul -Thanks! That's too funny. It really is the only time a woman would hope to be sick. (I'm secretly hoping to be sick soon myself. Not so secret now I suppose.) The sickness is like positive reinforcement so you know that your body knows you're pregnant.

I think food aversion and smells will be my trouble, I have a really sensitive nose when not pregnant and some things always make me feel ill. So I imagine pregnancy will only make it worse.

I hope it backs off too for your sake but not so much it disappears because then you'd worry and wonder if all was well. :-k

That's so sweet of your DH!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Congrats Morana!!!!!!!! That is awesome.

Lanet - awesome news on the test results! I wish I could stim with you :)

Sooooo.......what are the odds of a faint test actually being a + at just 4dp5dt? Is that even possible this early??

Today was my fourth test, always fmu, first one taken day after transfer day just to check where my trigger was at and all of those first three were stark white.

I will obviously test again tomorrow morning but I'm wondering at this point if it's got to be a fluke because it's just plain too early. Having none to freeze for our only ivf cycle this is literally our last chance at having a baby and I am not above reveling in the poas ritual of the tww - enjoying the torturous anticipating actually!

(Internet Wondfo's, I know the sensitivity is 25)

messica- I got my BFP at 4dp5dt with an expired test and a cheapie. Maybe both your little guys stuck. :thumbup: I really hope so Fx'd.

That's such a relief to hear Seoul, I thought I had to be seeing things because it must be too early!

I tried to tweak it but even my good camera won't pick it up. My 11 year old daughter walked in on me trying to photograph it, picked it up and could see pink immediately but then I just thought we'd both lost our minds lol.

On pins and needles now until tomorrow :blush:

Oh Messica that's wonderful and totally possible to already be positive :happydance: !!

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!!

Messica so exciting! Of course it's possible, it would be like 9dpo right? There is no way I will survive if I test so early. I really really hope to hold off at least a week but we will see.
Red I wish you could stim with me too. Looks like you may be stimming with peachy again?
Amanda how are you?
Seoul I was so sick with dd and so familiar with that feeling you're describing. I would welcome it now but I'm well aware of how tough it actually is. I'm wondering how I would handle work while puking, but I'll take it! I'll just schedule puke breaks;) and no dirty clients!

Sooooo.......what are the odds of a faint test actually being a + at just 4dp5dt? Is that even possible this early??

Today was my fourth test, always fmu, first one taken day after transfer day just to check where my trigger was at and all of those first three were stark white.

I will obviously test again tomorrow morning but I'm wondering at this point if it's got to be a fluke because it's just plain too early. Having none to freeze for our only ivf cycle this is literally our last chance at having a baby and I am not above reveling in the poas ritual of the tww - enjoying the torturous anticipating actually!

(Internet Wondfo's, I know the sensitivity is 25)

YAY!!!! It is entirely possible! Especially as you know the trigger is gone from the post-transfer negative tests! A positive even a super faint one can only happen with the presence of HCG. Keep POAS and hopefully they get darker day by day! :happydance:

Wow. Enjoying the torture?! Hey, whatever floats your boat. :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I was in my best friend's wedding over the weekend, so have been offline for awhile. I also have nothing new to report. Just wanted to congratulate all of the BFPs and let the ones still trying know that they're in my thoughts and prayers.

TS

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I was in my best friend's wedding over the weekend, so have been offline for awhile. I also have nothing new to report. Just wanted to congratulate all of the BFPs and let the ones still trying know that they're in my thoughts and prayers.

TS

Team - You're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you're hanging in there as best you can, and I also hope that you you get answers soon. :hugs: When is your next appointment?

I think it might be a bit early for congrats, it's not a heck of a lot darker this morning!

I'll try to grab a picture, it's easier to see (no tilting/squinting lol) but I'm still not sure if it'll show on a picture.....hang on a sec....

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4203-20140422-073707-1-1_zps32b74608.jpg

messica can you buy a FRER? two days of those will take your doubts away ;) just so you know it took my cheapie about a week to finally show truly enough where I could compare.

I can, but it's about an hour to snag one round trip so I was trying to avoid that lol

Not sure why I can see the lines on my phone but not when I switched over to my laptop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->