First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Thanks eyemom! And Kay!
Here's my theory, right after I was cancelled there was talk of the sniper shooting at cars on the hwy I would take to my dr. Well today when I got the go ahead, they released a statement saying they caught him! Maybe God was protecting me.

I agree Lanet everything happens for a reason I am sure God was protecting you from something, but I am sure ready to get things moving and best of all with your thyroid in check you should have a lot better chances as well :)

Today is my 8dp3dt and I've been feeling all kinds of weird for the past three days, nauseated, just plain sucky. So I decided to give poas another go. I hope it explains all the weirdness :blush:
I even woke up my db to make sure I wasn't just imagining it.
Now let's see if I can attach the photo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
There are so many good things happening! I am really excited for everyone!

I finally started af yesterday so today I go for my baseline ultra sound. I am so excited...this is the beginning. I am trying to stay positive and optimistic that there won't be any delays.

I hope I remember to ask all the questions I've had!

Happy Friday from California.

Morana - Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you were delighted to see that!! That is super duper! :happydance: :hugs:

Ironmom - Good luck!!! Writing a list can help, that way you can jot them down as you think of it and be sure to ask. I did.

Kay - it my first positive ever so I kept checking it a few times to make sure... I'm actually more shocked atm, but starting to get cautiously excited

Morana - I completely understand how you feel. I think we brace for the worst having gone through months or years of BFNs and disappointment. Seeing that line can be quite a shock. Hang in there - cautious optimism is the best policy. :hugs:

Morana that's awesome :dance:

Iron best of luck on your cycle!!

So exciting to see so many bfp's! Hope all these little beans stick!!

Congrats Morana,,did you have any symptoms like implantation bleeding.or cramps..

Morana awesome lines! Congrats!
Doesn't anybody want to stim with me? You guys are all done! And I was off on my dates, I start Thursday, as long as there are no surprises between now and then

Amazing - thanks! yes, cramps for a few hours about Tuesday and nausea in the afternoon ever since.

Lanet - thanks! You'll be really soon!

:awww: Awww, Lanet, you poor thing. I feel bad for you,BUT I'd feel far worse if they'd pressed ahead with the less than ideal thyroid result and you were with us with a negative outcome. Keep your eye on the prize! :flower:

Don't worry though, you've still got peeps to support you and cheer you along! I, for one, want to know how you get on hearing about your follicles, transfer, and hanging out during the 2ww. Also, we know about the craptastic work environment so we're here when you need it. :friends:

Amazing - thanks! yes, cramps for a few hours about Tuesday and nausea in the afternoon ever since.

Lanet - thanks! You'll be really soon!

Oh glad to hear that i just had one episode of severe cramping for couple hours that woke me from sleep 5dp5dt . Hoping its a good sign

Thanks Kay, so sweet of you! At least you guys can now answer any questions I have, because you've been there done that! Today is last day of bcp! Yay (déjà vu, I celebrated this last month too...) hopefully for real this time!
Amazing that sounds promising! When will you test??

Thanks Kay, so sweet of you! At least you guys can now answer any questions I have, because you've been there done that! Today is last day of bcp! Yay (déjà vu, I celebrated this last month too...) hopefully for real this time!

Lanet good luck with stimming ,may you grow lots of follies.:thumbup:
I m trying to be a good girl :haha: not gonna do hpt straight to beta on monday ,, i have bad experience with hpts in past :shrug:

The girls at work, including the salon owner, have been asking (behind my back) why my book is marked out for so long. I'm self employed so I owe no explanation. And the fact that they are asking everyone but me? I'm just going to let them wonder;)

The girls at work, including the salon owner, have been asking (behind my back) why my book is marked out for so long. I'm self employed so I owe no explanation. And the fact that they are asking everyone but me? I'm just going to let them wonder;)

Exactamundo, we're the canaries in the mine for you. We went ahead and now are choc full of info. Also, having been in the thread with us, you'll know that the answer to almost all worries and questions is "wait and see" as frustrating as it may be.

YAY for last BCP, it's ok to celebrate every time!! :winkwink:

Working with lots of women is challenging, it brings out the worst cattiness I've found. I had a similar issue a few years back and found that the cat in me came out in response. However, I dealt with it [for infertility appointments, my (3rd!) shoulder surgery and with my lap band operation which was solely to qualify for IVF - I didn't have THAT much to lose (and I hide my weight really well) so to tell folks I was having weight loss surgery would have raised a TON more questions] by being as cryptic as possible but feigning gratitude for their concern - I KNEW it was all nosiness and gossip. By the time I was done, I think they'd concluded I had cancer or was dying or it was more serious than it was. But that was their doing, running the their mouths and speculating.

What I actually said was something along the lines of that I was dealing with personal/medical issues and that it wouldn't affect my work or them. I said I wasn't up for talking about it or the nature of my problems (implying multiple and it was) because it made it hard to focus at work but I was dealing with it the best I could. I told them that I appreciated their care and concern from the questions/queries of each other. (They also didn't ask directly.) I explained that I'm not always this protective but this is very personal and I hope they'd respect that. I concluded that there may come a time when I'd discuss it (I didn't and never intended to) but for now the best thing they could do to be supportive (since that was their ploy) was to keep it normal and focus on work stuff, especially because work is an escape from the medical stuff. So it was helpful to me to be free of it while at work.

Really truly, I am not particularly shy about talking about anything. I just really did not want these particular people to know the truth because I knew that they did not have my best interests at heart. I don't feel terribly strongly about it, but I do have an aversion to negative energy and I knew that there were some folks that would be wishing for me to fail. So, I tried not to expose my true intentions to anyone that would give me negative vibes. I'd rather them come up with something of their own imagination than give them the opportunity to even mentally put down my dream let alone talk nonsense to me verbally. (It's only because you've mentioned God before that I say this next bit, ordinarily I'd never bring up religious references - I suppose I've been in the UK too long where it's taboo. To me it's like the verse that says 'don't give your pearls to pigs, they will trample them then tear you to pieces'.)

AFM - I am stressed and worrying about missing a progesterone dose. I hope missing one isn't catastrophic. I feel like the dad in Happy Feet - I dropped the egg. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->