First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Messica I hate driving but I would make the trip especially if you want some peace of mind : )

Team hope you're doing ok. Have you guys talked and made any decisions about moving forward?

Afm this may be tmi for some so please stop reading if you're sensitive.... last week after sex and when I say after I mean during after like just separating there was blood everywhere. Now I know sometimes it can just seem like a lot but it was all over him and the bed. After i got over my shock I called the clinic and told her what happened. She said to go in if I kept soaking through pads and had pain blah blah. I told her it was ovulation time for me and she said it may have been a ruptured cyst or sometimes all the follicles aren't aspirated so it or they could released especially with the pressure. It seems odd though because I had virtually no bleeding after and no pain just a little brown sometimes when I wipe never even had to use a pad. I have to say I have been more than a little worried as I have never had unexplained bleeding like that and when I did have a cyst rupture before it was incredibly painful. Any ideas?

There wasn't any pain during sex? That sounds like a lot of blood. I'm no dr though so idk, if it's not even time for af that's strange. It didn't happen again or did you keep bleeding? I would also think a ruptured cyst would hurt!!
Messica I agree with peachy to get a frer; and where do you live that no one sells them! Lol
Afm I've been having ocular migraines for 2 days and it's freaking me out. I get the bright sqiggly blind spots in my vision. I think maybe from the hormone changes from stopping the pill. So my mom is going with me for my long trip tomorrow in case I have one while driving. She gets them too though, just hopefully not at the same time! Fingers crossed that my baseline and bloodwork are good, and still waiting on af.

Messica...great news!

Peachy...oh no..that would have really scared me! I hope it's nothing but a ruptured cyst.

I've only experienced and read about cyst ruptures being painful so that would be unnerving peachy :(

lanet - we live in a very small town out in the country. Have a pharmacy but they only carry an awful blue dye test I refuse to use because I've had false positive/evaps on them before :p

Hello everyone!
Hope you're all going well :) I haven't read anything yet, sorry! I'll have to read sometime after posting.
Sorry for being MIA, but I had a weekend from Hell. I ended up in ER on Sat with fever, 120 heart rate, white cell count at 20 and bp 80 over 60. After two different antibiotics, tylenol that couldn't keep my temps down and two straight days of IV fluids they still couldn't say what the heck was wrong with me. "Unspecified infection", as my discharge paper states.
It was so bad, on Sun they had to bring my temp down from 102.7 (39.2C) with ice packs and cold towels.
Luckily, change of antibiotics helped and on Mon I got discharged.
On the up side, my BFP is confirmed. Got 104 count on Sat (10dp3dt) but on Mon the count from the hospital came in at 103.
Spoke to my clinic and they told me to come in today for another test and <drumroll here> 198 today!
My doc called me personally to check up on me and give me my results, lol. She said they want it to double but I'm hoping with the weekend that it was, they'll still catch up.
So I'm going back Thu to see what happens between then and now. Please keep FXd for us!

Now on to reading all that I've missed :)

Breaking how are you feeling?

Messica would you just get in the damn car already? You have people here who want to see too : )

Morana I am sorry you were so ridiculously sick for an unknown reason. Very frustrating when there is no answer. I wouldn't worry about those numbers for a couple reasons. First because whatever lab does your numbers you're supposed to stick with because they all test differently so when I was at my clinic and didn't want to wait for results they had me to go to the hospital because they run them right away but told me i would have to continue to go there so I would have the same accurate measurement. Secondly if you have 2 implant in the beginning and one stops hcg can stall and take a minute to start rising normally again and my Dr. wants to see a rise of at least 60% and you've done that so I would say so far so good and I hope it goes perfectly for you and you start feeling better : )

Lanet I am glad your mom is going with you anyways because it's far to go solo and if something happens with the car or anything else it's best not to be alone. I am a worrier : ). Now I am excited for you to FINALLY get started so I am sure baseline will go great. Don't worry about flo. My clinic says some have a bleed after stopping and some don't. Yours seems uncooperative and stubborn : )

I'm only worried about Flo bc my clinic insists I have to bleed before I start stims! So it better cooperate this time. I'm sure it will though since they let me stop the pill early.
And yes I can't even change a tire so id be in trouble if I had car problems.
Morana what a scary weekend! Do you think it could be an infection from retrieval? Did you take antibiodics during? My blood pressure is pretty close to that normally 98/60, so now I see why the nurse comments on it! It sounds like you were very sick! Yay for getting the bfp confirmed! Fingers crossed for good numbers on Thursday! I hope you're feeling better!

If things aren't more clear in the morning I'll relent and go buy one tomorrow peachy lol

I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick Morana, but HUGE YAY for your beta BFP!!!!

Peachy- That would have freaked me out. So has the bleeding stopped then? I had a time before all the IVF stuff but after almost 4 years on clomid that I would bleed all the time. Even progesterone wasn't helping maybe it is a way for our bodies to clean out just in a really inopportune timem

Morana- what a scary weekend. I hope your numbers continue rising I will have my Fxd for you and will be praying :)

Messica- driving sucks but so worth the relief of seeing those lines get darker.

Lanet- sorry to hear about your headache I am glad your mom will be going with you especially with such a long drive. Best of luck tomorrow.

Breaking- how are you doing? Did you get the results from your other beta yet? Your doc was making you get a hird one no?

Seoul...Peachy.

I'm doing good...i did have a third beta on friday and it doubled over 1600 with prog at 39.

I'm now just in waiting zone for my 7week ultrasound. it was nice to pass the hcg doubling phase but I'm now nervous for the u/s...it never ends:)

breaking- Glad your beta's are good :) When is your ultrasound? I know the worrying never stops but your heading in the right direction. FX'd

I called my clinic today to set up an appointment, and I can't get in until May 28th!! MAY 28th?! WTF? I don't see how that's very fair. Oh sorry, your cycle didn't work but we can't go over it with you until 2 effing months from now. You'll just have to wait...

G'argh!

Team- That is total BS. Completely not fair. Is their any chance you can go to another clinic?

Oh team, that's just not right :(

I too would more than consider switching clinics if that's an option for you.

I refuse to feed the FRER god's anymore money because although my pictures stink, I can see definite progression :flower:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • test5.jpg
    test5.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • test6.jpg
    test6.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2
  • test7.jpg
    test7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Team can you call them back and ask to get on a cancelation list?

Seoul how are you feeling?

Messica did you make the trip yet??

Lanet hope everything looks perfect today!

Morning Ladies!

Morana - I hope you are on the mend! That would have been sooo scary. BIG congrats on the bfp. My fingers are totally crossed for you.

Peachy - I wonder it there was left over blood etc "up there" from the m/c and you guys knocked it loose? Glad you are ok.

Lanet - hope everything is going as planned today

Breaking - Glad the third beta went well

Messica - I can see the progression, so exciting!

Team - that is complete BS!! My clinic had a full out meeting on my failed cycle and I'm already on new meds for next time.... I would call and harass them. Do you have frosties there?

Afm, not a lot is going on. It's kind of nice having a break, i'm enjoying the wine :) Looking forward to our appointment on Monday, will be interesting to hear what the doctor says about the failed cycle in person and to review the discussion they had at the meeting. We are going to try "naturally" on our own next cycle....lol that is just silly to me, but part of me says maybe it will work....silly girl.:dohh:

Hi girls. Breaking glad to see everything's progressing on the betas!
Team I think that is Insensitive and I would def complain or switch clinics. I know that appt is scheduled and included in my package bc they know how emotional that can be.
Baseline looked good, my lining is only 3 this time so the nurse didn't think the dr would make me wait for af like last time. Good news! Now waiting for bloodwork before i breathe a sigh of relief.
Can you girls please help me settle a dispute with my mother who's currently driving me home (and crazy lol!) she swears that I shouldn't walk up the stairs to my bedroom after transfer, she says the strenuous lifting my legs motion is bad. This can't be true. It's not like I'll be running up and down them but id like to at least get to my bedroom. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->