First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

I can't even remember what mine measured at....they sucked anyways lol. I would trust her - if she didn't think it was dominant then the other one should catch up.
I hope you get a ton of good ones :)

She just called, said my estrogen is excellent, 620, and to continue on same dose and add ganirelix tomorrow. I asked about the size 11 again and she said no worries at all everything looks great and I'm coasting right along. So relieved!!

Do you guys remember your first estrogen levels?

RE just called, hcg measured **542** at 4 weeks and 3 days.

He said that's potential "twins territory" and can't wait to see what Wednesday's beta will show.

I am FINALLY starting to believe that this is actually going to work out :wohoo:

My estrogen at retrieval was just over 1000 lanet so I'd say you're truckin right along if you're already in the 600's :)

Did they mention to you where any of your others besides the 11 are at? Perhaps they're not far behind if they're not concerned.

That's what I was wondering Messica, I know my old clinic didn't really measure any under 10, so even if these are 8 or 9 that's not too far. But idk, they didn't say
Woohoo!!! I want to be in twin territory!!!! That's awesome. A big congratulations to you! Will you have a second beta?

It's so hard to believe, at both iuis I was always disappointed by my response to the meds. And then with the thyroid thrown in there. I'm so happy things are going the way they are supposed to.

Second beta is Wednesday. He said we should have a good idea what's going on then. At that point we'll schedule ultrasound so we'll all know for sure :)

I asked about your other follies because when I'd go in for monitoring's the tech did the wanding and read off the measurements, while the RN recorded the numbers onto my chart. I'm not sure if it made me feel better or worse to know where each one of them was lol. I want to say they only started recording the ones that were over 11 (I think that's what I remember??) so I didn't start hearing numbers until they hit that point. Perhaps the others are just on the cusp of being measurable?

Could you see the screen at all?

It's so hard to believe, at both iuis I was always disappointed by my response to the meds. And then with the thyroid thrown in there. I'm so happy things are going the way they are supposed to.

What a huge relief that must be!

Seoul what beautiful babies congratulations!!

Messica that's a sky high beta! Watch there be 3! I was just reading story on this couple who had both eggs split so the were quads. Nuts

Red I don't know anything about suprefact(probably spelled that wrong) but I'm glad they're changing things up a bit. So will they up your stims? Mine will be higher the first 3 days because he said that's the best chance to get more. Although I had a lot of follicles last time (20 I think) the eggs just weren't mature so I will also stim 1 day longer. Glo should come soon and I will start bcp's. Thinking it should be here soon as I could have strangled someone at work tonight : )

Amanda I hope things worked out hon!

Morana fx'd for an amazing beta!

Lanet you already know how I feel so I won't waste my precious time : )). Does the second smiley mean I have a double chin? I don't like it : )

Peachy you will be glad to know I got a wonderful solid 8 hours of sleep. Finally. I have a very busy day at work:( then I'm going to bed by 830 tonight, and back to KC tomorrow. Then just a few hours of work Thursday afternoon and then I'm done with work!! And I'm officially feeling bloated today. I also gave myself the first ganirelix this morning. So far so good. I'm always nervous with a new med, looking for severe side effects. Lol
How long will you be on bcp? So do they think they had you stop stimming too early then? Weren't they all a good size?
Also....sex during stimming a no? All this estrogen is getting to me. Lol!

I will get my schedule as soon as I call when flo shows up. Most meds you take are things your body already produces just higher doses. The bloat is inevitable and if you can get past that and the headache you can have all the sex you want : )

Lol yeah we will see how I actually feel tonight. I think I'm more thinking it may be my last chance for quite awhile. I can't imagine having sex with all the suppositories if I am pregnant.
The pounding headache eased up finally. I had to hold my head when I stood up. Is that from the meds? Or driving or lack of sleep or a combo!

Im still at a stand still!!! My lining is not thick enough :( So 2 more weeks of estradiol!!

Oh Amanda I'm sorry, but it will all be worth it, it looks like we could be in the 2ww together hopefully

yes it does!!! I never imagined this process would take this long:( And the longer it takes the more emotionally involved I get!

Over a hear ago I had a psychic reading done by one of those fertility readers.. And I remember it saying that I would either get pregnant, find out I was pregnant , or have a baby in June!! I don't necessarily believe in psychic's but the way this IVF is going it would be June when I find out!!

How are the stims treating you Lanet??
Peachy when do you plan to do FET?

Wow that would be cool if you found out in June, but I think you could find out in may!
The stims are ok, today is the first day that I feel bloated.

Amanda - I was just wondering about you before I logged on! Sorry it is taking so long. June is going to be a good month - Peachy and I should be baking some babies by the end of June ;)

Lanet - Glad you finally got some rest! The bloat is awful and I couldn't find anything to help with it....

Peachy - all my stims are being up - which I a m very happy about. She told me yesterday that they only got one egg from my right side...she says it needs a good kick start.

Seoul - exciting, they looks beautiful!

Messica - congrats! Great numbers, so excited for you!

Lanet - looks like you're moving along, bloat on stims was horrible and I could feel every nook and cranny of those ovaries! My u/s tech was telling me it's a good sign of progress :)

Amanda - it'll be fun if the prediction comes true, lol

afm - my beta's not rising properly :( it was only 798 on Mon and I'm on week 6 so they'll do another beta and a u/s tomorrow to check for any problems. FXd no ectopic... I'm somewhat upset but at this point we are already ahead of where we were before not even knowing if I can get pregnant at all. I'm sure the hospital stay last week did not help things any.

Notams im so sorry! Let us know what you find out at the ultrasound. What's your next step?
And if punch a coworker for telling the damn "bless her heart she has a 2 year old and twins, isn't it horrible" story again, can I blame it on hormones;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->