First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

22 EGGS!!!! - Good Job Lanet!!!!! It is such a relief once it is over, take it easy and recoup. I cannot wait to hear the report!!! When should you hear from the clinic?

I'm not sure, I hope they call soon!!!!! I can't wait!
I woke up with a sharp pain under my ribs, it feels like gas or something but is this normal? It's not terrible. Since I'm going to be so scared of ohss over the next few days;)

A lot happened to your bod yesterday. My guess is that it gas, especially with all the bloating that happens. Keep drinking your Gatorade!

Ok drumroll!!!! 16 eggs were mature, 15 fertilized!!!!

I just had the most traumatizing bowel movement of my life. I literally took a Xanax while on the toilet!

Please tell me the next one won't be like that!

CONGRATULATIONS LANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::dance:

I am so incredibly happy for you!!

Rest easy and recuperate, the (physically) hard part is over. It is now a total mental game.

AFM - I am so sorry for disappearing. I tried to do too much too soon after my return from vacay and wore myself out and was relying on the email alerts to prompt me to check the page, but for some reason they stopped.

Yesterday, I was discharged from the ACU (Assisted Conception Unit) after they did my ultrasound and confirmed that there is one healthy little bean onboard ...due Christmas Day! :xmas12: Now I'm just a pregnant lady and have to go the regular NHS route from here. It was so cool to see the heartbeat. :cloud9:

Thanks Kay and yay for just being a regular ole pregnant lady now!!! Woohoo!!! I can't wait till I'm a regular pregnant lady, right now I'm feeling much more like a science experiment!

Congrats Kay! So happy for you :)

Lanet- hope you don't have any more traumatizing movements :S That is what I am dreading after having the babies.

Hello ladies....sorry for being MIA. I've been on a course for work and it's drained every ounce of what energy I have left.

Hope everyone is dong well....I hope to catchup with all of you on Friday. (Vacation day + u/s day) eek!

Took me four days to finally have a movement after retrieval lanet.....I sympathize lol

Congrats on your Christmas due date Kay! How fun is that!!!

Messica when is your first ultrasound?

Kay congrats on baby!

Seoul hope you're feeling well!

Breaking can't wait to hear about u/s!

Messica excited for your u/s as well. Seems like they're making you wait forever!

Morana hope everything is ok with you :hugs:

Mono I know it's sad about your little one but I am so happy your little guy is so healthy. I hope you're feeling well!

Red have you figured out your cycle yet? I have started bcp's and retrieval looks like June 16th.

Lanet I'm still glad everything came out ok : )

I will be 7 weeks :)

They gave us a choice of anywhere between the 12th and the 23rd for the first one. Since hubs works on the road that first Friday worked best. I'm actually grateful to be going a smidge later, hoping to see a nice strong heartbeat with the extra time so I can relax a bit between then and the next one at 10-12 weeks :thumbup:

Peachy - I'm so glad to see you're good to go for June! Seems spring is flying by, that's just around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->