First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Messica that's amazing and wonderful! I had text Lanet earlier asking if you had posted anything yet and told her I thought there would be 2! You are soo lucky:dance:

Jsquared welcome. I hope your cycle goes perfect for you!

Morana I am so glad you have frosties and are feeling better!

Red how have you been?

Mono how are you feeling? I've heard it's been rather warm so I hope you lots of summery flowy dresses to keep cool.

Kay hope everything is going well for you!

Oh Messica sooooo exciting!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks, Peachy! Definitely ready to get started!

Messica, congratulations!!! What beautiful pictures! So happy for you. :happydance:

Thanks ladies!

I still keep pinching myself because it doesn't feel real yet....I don't know how we got so lucky, I literally couldn't speak. Just kept thanking God over and over in my head. It's been hard to stop and the fear is still there that it could all be taken away at any moment. I thought today would bring relief, and it has, but then came a flood of so many new fears. It's so overwhelming. Hubs just stood there teary eyes about bulging out of his head.....no matter how things turn out long term the moment was more than I could ever ask for. I never ever thought we'd get here. Literally. My head had given up on the dream, I'm so glad my heart pushed on in spite of that.

Doc wrote me out a prescription for high dose folic acid and we picked it up right afterward. Said to keep inhaling protein and keeping hydrated until we hear from RE's office what to do next. She is going to see us again in two weeks regardless so at least we don't have to wait long. All of her kids were conceived via IVF so she thankfully understands.

That's so amazing and I'm so happy for you!!! A double blessing!!

Lanet- glad you are feeling better.

Messica- congrats on the twins welcome to the club :)

Im at the docs waiting for my scan super nervous will update later.

Seoul are you using progesterone suppositories or injections?

Haha!! Hey I'm still doing research peachy!

No comparing though. There's no sense in doing that as everyone is so case specific. You'll just drive yourself crazy. Crazier? : )

Crazier...i won't compare, just want to make sure other people do suppositories and that it works out.

Lanet- with DD I was eexclusively on suppositories I hate them so much for this one I asked for injections so did first few weeks with suppositories and the rest with injections they just took me off them today. They both work just fine I just freak out at discharge so I prefer the shots.

Afm everything went perfect thank God two beautiful babies with heartbeats in the 160's I will attach some pics I had crazy cramps today so it was nice to have the scan for reassurance.

They're lovely Seoul! So happy to see all is well this morning as I couldn't manage to stay up last night for your update!!!

Messica - congrats, you pictures look beautiful! I hope everything goes well for you!

Seoul - they look amazing! They just need to stop scaring mommy with cramps :)

Seoul that's awesome news! Great pictures! So are you guessing boys or girls based on heart rate? I'll guess girls!

Thanks ladies. We are over the moon. You girls are all amazing and I can't wait for each of you to get your sticky beans. I definitely have you all in my prayers.

Lanet- based on heartbeats I would say girls but I have had a hunch since the beginning at least one is a boy. With DD I always thought it was a girl so maybe I have good intuition? or its just crap and I just managed to guess right lol. Either way and not to sound cliche but I could really care less what they are as long as their healthy. Although Ideally I would want them to be boy girl so that DD can have a sister and I can have a son but really either way is just fine for me, they are all fun :) If I have two girls or one boy and a girl I can be done with having kids but if I have two boys I might try for another girl in the future I think it would be nice for DD to have a sister.

I've missed so much! #-o

Messica - GIANT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting to have two beans on board!!! You are super lucky! :happydance:

Peachy - Thanks for asking about me. All is well, I'm trying to get myself together. I've been away due to distraction and really nothing more. I'm heading to FL in the morning - there for a conference for a week, then visiting friends and family for 3 weeks so a REALLY long trip home... and really delicate packing effort to not exceed my baggage weight limits. (Also, I need to be able to manage on my own since its a solo trip.) Probably my last for the year, however, God-willing there are no complications and I get that far I will TRY to sneak a trip between 35-36 weeks when BA cuts me off from flying.
Are you doing alright? :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing well in their respective stages! :flower:

Apologies in advance, because I'm unlikely to reappear until after the conference. Have a great week everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->