First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Jsquared I felt pretty bad at the end of stims and was told to drink tons of Gatorade, it did help me feel better, the nurse said it sounded like dehydration. Although now I wonder of it was the beginning of my ohss.
So you will put back 2 now? Will you be ok with twins?
You're getting so close!
My fet meds should arrive today. They changed my estrogen to Injectible so I'm pretty nervous but oh well, I can manage.
I need af to come today or tomorrow to be able to keep Mondays appt!!!

Yes, we'll put back two. My partner would love twins, and I've come around to the idea, too. I just worry about the risks with a multiple birth, but if we can get through that, the idea of twins is pretty sweet. We'd be thrilled, I'm sure.

I bet you'll get used to those estrogen injections quick! After the first one, it probably won't be so bad. Here's hoping! :flower:

J you're lucky you gals can afford it. It is a pretty big cost so I hope you have plenty to choose from. Also I think letting your body get back to normal after I always think is a good idea and I am a true believer in fet.

Lanet flo still hasn't showed? I started spotting yesterday and still am. Basically when I wipe so maybe since I had a full period just a couple weeks ago I'll get lucky and it'll stay like this. Especially since I start the suppositories tonight.

I was looking and last time it took af 4 days, and I was on bcp about the same amount then, so it will probably be tomorrow and I just hope it's early enough that I don't question what cd it is.

I was looking and last time it took af 4 days, and I was on bcp about the same amount then, so it will probably be tomorrow and I just hope it's early enough that I don't question what cd it is. How were your first shots today? Or are you doing them all in the evening?

Ok that was a double post because I wasn't finished the first time, I'm not sure how that happened

Lol on the double post. Both are in the morning and it was fine. Nervous for the headache to start but it's inevitable. I hope it shows up for you so there's no question. Mine always does that to me.

Good Luck ladies. Exciting that everything is getting started again for you all.

AFM officially in second trimester now still feeling horrible and having daily headaches I guess someday I will feel semi normal again I hope. Looking forward to seeing the next round of sticky BBFs for you all.

Seoul that's wonderful congrats on your second trimester! Hope you start feeling good real soon!

Jsquared how are you today??? Still feeling bad?
Fertilization report?

Hi girls! Seoul are you feeling better yet?
Peachy it's too early to text you but I'm anxious to hear how your trigger went last night. I'm excited for you!!!
I'm at the dr now, my lining is an 8 already after only 2 estrogen injections. So I'm happy. She said I will most likely come back in Friday and start progesterone Sunday and then I'll be ready for my long awaited transfer on the 27th!!
How is everyone?

That is great news lanet you've waited too long. I am still having pretty rotten days with migraines and not being able to keep anything down really looking forward to getting those days past me.

Peachy how is are stims going this time around?

Any body else going through stims?

Seoul--here's hoping you'll feel better soon! :flower:

Peachy--how's it going? Is retrieval tomorrow? How exciting! Thinking about you.

As for me, I had my retrieval last week. We got 25 eggs, 17 fertilized, and 11 have made it to blast and were biopsied today for PGS. We should know the results in 10 days or so. Like Lanet, I came down with some pretty rough OHSS symptoms, some of which I'm still getting over.

I really really really want this to work out for every single one of us. Wish I had a magic wand.

Prayers going up for you peachy!

And lanet, holy buckets your FET is just right around the corner!

jsquared - fantastic numbers, will be keeping fingers crossed all come back clear in the PGD department!

Sorry you're still feeling so crummy Seoul, that's no good at all :(

jsquared can't wait for you to get your results those are great numbers for the fertilization report :)

Seoul I really hope you feel better soon that's gone on long enough! Have you thought about getting a prescription for at least the morning sickness?

J those numbers are amazing so happy for you! Hope they all come back perfect!

Messica can't believe you're almost out of the first tri already! So glad babies are well!

Lanet I watched that second story and what a mess that was as well. You know I never knew that the cleft palate was hereditary. I should go to bed but not feeling the greatest really. Staring at my phone probably doesn't help : )

Afm yes retrieval is in the morning although it really is morning. Hopefully we get a good number to work with and this is the last time I ever have to do it. Hope springs eternal : )

Hey Ladies!

Peachy - fingers crossed for retrieval. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

So glad everyone else is doing well.

J - Fantastic numbers!

I am starting my suprefact on Friday - Finally!! then will patiently wait for AF. Should start stims the first week of July.

Oh I so hope this morning went awesome for you peachy. It's perfectly beautiful out today, I hope that's an indication of things to come!

redbrick - your timing would be perfect for a spring baby, I think knocking out pregnancy in the winter months is definitely the way to go so will be keeping fingers crossed for you as well!

seoul - I'm actually feeling loads better. The Zofran really helped me get a grip on tossing my cookies and the constant nausea is getting better every day (*knock on wood*). I can tell the enormous vitamin D dose I started a few weeks ago is starting to work, I have more energy than I have had in the last year, easy. The excessive cramping is at times really worrisome, but babies are still trucking along with no concerns from docs so I'm doing my best to roll with it and keep calm. 12 week ultrasound is Friday :happydance:

Peachy- Hope retrieval went well can't wait to hear your numbers although your clinic is the one that doesn't share anything until they absolutely have to no? I did go to the doctors for a prescription but my doctor did not want to give me anything i had one given to me but was told to use only on extremely bad days and to be honest it doesn't do that much for me. Here they believe the best approach is to be hospitalized and put on an IV drip for a few days but I have been doing my own hydration therapy at home drinking loads of water and taking it easy because I don't have the luxury of being able to leave DD with anyone at the moment. And for the headaches they say for some women they are a normal response to the hormones and you just deal with them the whole pregnancy unfortunately they can't give medication for it other than tylenol without knowing the effects to the babies so they suggest yoga or a chiropractor to help with alignment and what not. I have been doing the yoga and working on my posture and the days that I am really good with it my headaches seem to be below a 4 pain level although almost never completely gone.

messica- so great to hear your feeling better. I have been getting more energy here and there and that is so nice and I hear you with the cramping it has been bad this pregnancy. Ive heard it can be worse with twins and subsequent pregnancies its so hard not to worry when you have them though. Good luck at your scan on Friday. I am starting to freak out for mine tomorrow morning I may even find out the sexes I hope so since I will be traveling to the US next week and hope to get some shopping done while I am there. Clothes for newborns here are ridiculously expensive you can spend on average 50 bucks for a little outfit and 30 for a normal little sleeper.

red- So exciting and nerve wrecking I am sure for you to get started again soon. I really hope everything goes smoothly and textbook for you this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->