First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lanet- Glad you are feeling better! 10 lbs lighter must feel awesome! I cannot wait until your transfer!

Morana - Glad you are on the mend. A longer break between cycles is very refreshing.

Messica - TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: Big congrats to you hun. That is just awesome news.

Seoul - Beautiful babes

Kay8 - it's good to hear from you. It really helps to keep yourself busy.

AFM, I am still waiting for AF to show. Its been just over 6 weeks since the dnc. I know it takes longer to get back to normal..but my patience is wearing thin. I just want to get on with the show already!!!

Seoul they're beautiful!

Kay so glad things are going well I hope you enjoy your time away. I am doing well thanks for asking. Doing the bcp phase with baseline and biopsy coming up on the 3rd. If that's good I will start stims on the 7th. Not really looking forward to that though. Praying this time is it :^ )

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying some nice weather !

Peachy, we are on similar schedules: I take my last BCP on Memorial Day, then go for baseline the next morning. Stims set to begin May 30. Box o' meds arrived his morning. Wow.

Thanks Red I hope you get to start real soon. How is everything else in life going?

Jsquared you are almost there! Yes that damn box can be quite overwhelming can't it? I hope you never have to deal with that mess as many times as I have : ).

Ladies!!

AF finally showed up yesterday :happydance: That was a long wait.

So it begins again! Will take Suprefact in 20 days, then af, then start stims. I'm so nervous to try again...but a little excited too.

Hope everyone is well, I miss you ladies xx

Hi red, that's awesome! So er and transfer in July?
I'm glad they put me on bcp right away(as much as I dislike them)or I would've been waiting for af for who knows how long! Maybe a few months, I'm irregular anyway.
I miss you ladies too! I think everyone is either preggo or just waiting to get started again.
I've really been wondering about Amanda.

red- Yey for AF :)

lanet- When would your transfer be?

How is everyone else doing?

Seoul my transfer is scheduled for June 27th, but I've had so many delays that I'll believe it when it happens! Lol

Hello ladies I hope everyone is great and just quiet because your busy enjoying summer.

Red I'm glad you can get started again waiting sucks : )

Jsquared I hope things are going smoothly for !!

Thanks Peachy! I'm on day 6 of injections; today's scan showed 13 follies growing between 11-16 (most were 13-15). Nurse said I can expect an earlier retrieval than expected, maybe as early as Sunday. Can't believe how fast it's all going. How are things with you?

J that's fabulous! How excited are you? Are they treating you well? Headaches were an issue for me. I start stims on Sat so I'm a bit behind you.

Nice to hear everyone is moving along nicely.

J - nice that you won't be on stims very long. Very excited for you.

Peachy - yay for starting stims Sat:happydance:

Seoul - How are you feeling?

Lanet - Here's hoping everything goes as planned for the transfer. fingers crossed for you.

Thanks you guys! Peachy, I too had headaches, but thankfully they've subsided as the days go on. So exciting your stims start in just a couple of days! Are you doing a fresh transfer? I'm doing PGS & FET so maybe our TWWs will overlap. Kinda wish I was doing a fresh cycle--the nurse that does my scans keeps saying my lining looks good, and I'm like, um, does that matter if I'm doing my FET next month? And she says, oh that's right never mind. :wacko:

Hi girls. Jsquared I've already commented in another thread but things are looking good! You will have fet the following month?
Red when do you start?
Peachy our 2ww (fingers crossed) will overlap a little although you'll be able to test before my transfer.
I'm officially on af watch now...last day of bcp was yesterday.

Lanet, that's the plan. They will freeze what makes it to Day 5 after they biopsy for the PGS. Results take about 10 days to come back. Right around that time AF should come and they'll start me on estrogen and progesterone to get things ready for a transfer approximately two weeks later.

Here's hoping it goes as smoothly as planned!

Red that's great you'll be starting soon !

J why did you decide to have the testing done? Yes I will be doing a fresh transfer. Hopefully for the last time : )

Lanet I see it says you're online but I'm really hoping you just left your puter on and are having a nice romantic dinner : )

Hey peachy, I use my phone for b&b so it must just always say I'm online? Because yes I was at a dinner/movie/wine/candy date with hubs!
Tomorrow's your big start date! (Again I know, not very exciting but I'm excited for you to be in the 2ww!!)

Peachy--yay! Your stims start today! :)

We decided to do the PGS originally because I was very much against putting back more than one embryo (did not want multiples) and our RE said doing PGS would up the odds of success, bringing them closer to the odds of success when putting back two. (I think it was roughly 70% success for putting back two, 60% for putting back one with PGS, and about 40% for one without PGS.) The PGS is not cheap, but I justified it not only with the statistics, but also by thinking, you know what else is not cheap? Twins.

But then I had a hysteroscopy that showed polyps and a septum, all of which was removed before beginning IVF. When I asked RE if this changed his opinion on the single embryo transfer, he said to be on the safe side, we should think about putting back two; he said by all accounts no more septum remains, but that it's always possible there's something left they can't see, and if that's where the embryo tried to attach we'd be SOL. By this point we had really come to like the idea of PGS and when I asked the RE if he thought we still needed it if putting back two, he said without hesitation that he wouldn't let his wife go through IVF without it.

Now, my gyne, who also used this RE for her IVF, disagrees. She thinks the PGS isn't necessary because the abnormal embryos likely won't make it (but they might stick, and end in miscarriage) and an amnio is a less expensive way to get the same info. But we didn't want to get that far along without knowing. I'm 35. If I was 25, I probably wouldn't do it.

Yesterday I learned I will trigger tomorrow, have retrieval on Tuesday. Feeling pretty bloated/icky, which according to the nurse is "how you should feel!" And of course I'm worried I'm going to ovulate before the retrieval even though I'm on Cetrotide and my LH is less that 1. Trying to manage my crazy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->