First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Seoul please update if you do find out the gender!!! So exciting!
I suffered terrible morning sickness with dd and tried several prescriptions and nothing worked. I was in the hosptital twice with iv. I've heard Zantac is like a miracle and has really helped some people so maybe you could try it. I'm definetely going to ask about it if the time comes. I think it's over the counter? It's just an antacid I believe.
I hope to be joining you and Messica in the twin department very soon, and I'm bringing peachy along with me too!

yeyy lanet can't wait for you and Peachy to join us :) Maybe because I take Prilosec regularly anyways (similar to Zantac) is why non of these anti nausea meds are working? Anyways hope to have it a bit more under control I have gained 4 pounds now so even all the throwing up can't keep the weight from piling on :)

Well went for my ultrasound today and the little bugs were stubborn as can be and had legs crossed. I am pretty convinced it is two girls but I will try again tomorrow at another clinic here and see if I have any luck if not I will try again next week in the states. On a good note they are both looking great and everything seems fine. I have placenta previa for the moment so the doctor said to make sure I take it easy and keep a look out for spotting but that most likely in a couple weeks it will move. Praying this is the case.

Peachy how you feeling?

Seoul - best wishes and fingers crossed that you stay healthy- 2 girls = Fabulous!!!!

Lanet - are you putting two embies in? - fingers crossed you get your twins

Peachy how are you darling?? hope all is well.

AFM - i was suppose to start tomorrow - but we have decided to postpone the next round until September. We haven't been living the healthiest lately and had a ton of stress. My best friends mom - who I am extremely close to, was killed in a terrible car accident 2 weeks ago and life has pretty much been chaos since. Just taking care of everyone etc, plus the trauma it's all just a bit much. I feel like we need a breather....I may have had multiple beverages...and I mean multiple for a week straight. So since this will be our second and last fresh cycle I want to be on top of my game. So here's to two months of pure health! I will be on here the entire time cheering all of you on!

Seoul if they were that stubborn you're probably right....girls lol. Any news today?
Red I'm so sorry about your friends mom. And I'm sure it was a difficult decision to postpone. Here's hoping you can get everything in order and be able to start again soon.
I had my lining check today, it was 10. When I got home I noticed 2 spots of blood, brownish. Should I worry? Maybe from the ultrasound itself?

Red- so sorry to hear about your friends mom your right though I am sure postponing it was a hard decision but you want to be fully invested and ready for the next fresh cycle. Enjoy the two month breather sometimes not having the pressure because you made the decision is a nice feeling of relief.

Lanet- It was probably the ultrasound plus all of the hormones make everything more sensitive and prone to bleeding. Anyways for piece of mind ask your doctor but I am sure they won't be worried about it. I will go in a few hours to the docs lets see what happens.

The nurse said it's most likely from the probe and if it increases to call her but that she doubts it will. I haven't had another spot at all, and it was so little the first time I barely noticed. And she said everything looks great, start pio Sunday, no more appts between now and transfer next Friday!!!!!! Yay!

Seoul, were you told anything about having sex during FET? Restrictions?

Lanet, my instructions regarding transfer say no sex until the beta, I think. It may even say until they see a heartbeat, I can't remember. I don't recall reading anything about sex before the transfer, probably because it wasn't FET specific and no one is having sex between ER and a fresh transfer.

Peachy, thinking of you and hoping all is well. :flower:

Yes it's hard to find info on sex before transfer in fet. I know not to after transfer or during stims. I've already had to ask my nurse during 2 other situations, including after ohss, if we could have sex and I'm not about to ask her again! I can't imagine what she thinks of me haha.
Peachy is having transfer tomorrow, I'm sure she will update sometime. Thinking of her and wishing her the very best though!

Lanet I didn't have any restrictions but I avoided it until heartbeat that is what is usually suggested. Also because of y history of m/c they recommend pull out method or using condoms until about 12 weeks just because sometimes sperm can attack the embryo or change the environment to non favorable so I usually avoid until 8 week scan and then pull out until 14 weeks or so.

Well the little shits kept their legs crossed again but the doctor said she is pretty sure its one of each but to not start buying stuff yet. I hope she is right I would love that I want DD to have a daughter but I would love to have a son as well. Anyways I will have another scan in the States and hope they can confirm then.

Seoul - one of each would be fantastic.

Lanet - I bet it's the probe...I am unsure on the do's and don'ts before a FET. SO excited for your transfer next Friday:happydance:

Peachy - best of luck today xxx

Seoul sorry babies won't cooperate but so happy they are so very healthy!

Red I truly applaud you for taking the time to get healthy and back on track. If this cycle were to not work my next would be my last and I would do the same thing. :hugs:

Lanet so excited for your transfer do you can suffer with me!

Messica glad things are moving along perfectly for you!

Afm I had a 3 dt on Fri the 20th. I was shocked and devastated because my others had been day 5's. We put back 1 8 cell and 1 that was already compacting. The other 4 were behind except for an 8 cell that was only a little behind. I don't expect anything to freeze but will find that out Monday. Since it hasn't worked with my perfect grade day 5's I'm praying maybe this is the change we needed. I had the endo scratch and assisted hatching this time so now I just wait : )

Hi ladies--how is everyone doing?

Peachy--how are you feeling? Sounds like your transfer went well--I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Me, I'm finishing up these BCP and so have to wait until Monday before getting started with the FET cycle. Not feeling entirely patient over here. :wacko:

Praying for you everyday peachy :flower:

Hoping time passes quickly for you jsquared!

How is everyone doing? Peachy are you waiting until OTD? When is that?

Lanet is transfer still scheduled for the 27th?

Seoul hi! Yes transfer is the 27th. The day after tomorrow!!!! Finally!
Did you get another scan to check gender yet?

Yes lanet I got a full anatomy scan done once I got to the states and both babies are great and they showed their stuff we will be having one of each :) our little girl is the trouble maker and Baby A she is breech and has the placenta in the way and our little man is perfect and a lot calmer than his sister :) we are over the moon :) can't wait for you to get your twinnies I just feel it happening for you :)

Oh my goodness 1 of each!!! How perfect!!! I bet you're so excited!
Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes, I'm so excited to finally be here, it's been a long time coming!

J waiting is the worst and fet seems longer because there's so little to do but hang in there. So glad you have 5 perfect embies what a great number!

Seoul huge congratulations on your babies! You guys must be so excited and thank goodness they finally cooperated! : )

Messica thanks much and Yay for getting out of the 1st tri , time goes so darn fast!

Lanet you know how excited I am for you! Your bfp will be so soon!!

Afm otd is Mon the 30th but I think I will start testing tomorrow. I go back and forth really. I know 6dp3dt is early so we will see how I feel in the morning : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->