First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lanet - Fingers crossed for the transfer today xx

Peachy - Test !!!

Seoul - one of each...so perfect.

Messica - holy time is going quick!!!

J - how are you feeling?

20140627_075229.jpg Red here is what I have so far. I obviously went a little crazy and am in the same predicament as last time. To make matters worse the one last night (especially in person) is a wee bit darker than the one this morning so that has me going all shades of crazy : ). I am not going to test again until tomorrow and just pray it gets darker. Beta is Monday.

Finally!!
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image-11.jpg

Thanks much Messica and Seoul. Are you ladies showing yet?

Lanet they truly are gorgeous!

Lanet- they look beautiful congrats on finally making it to this stage you waited long enough.

Peachy- I definitely am showing people are already asking when I am due.

Until about a week ago I'd have insisted any bump I had was due to bloat but now it's pretty obvious first thing in the morning. They've definitely moved up above my public bone at this point, so there's no more denying it in public lol.

Fingers crossed for you Peachy!! xoxo

Yayyy Lanet! Congrats on being in the TWW!

Seoul and Messica--so glad to hear your twins are going strong! :happydance:

Red, I'm doing okay, just waiting (impatiently) for FET baseline on Monday. Going back and forth between putting back 1 or 2. I've made an appointment with my gyne next week to discuss the ups and downs of twin pregnancy--she recently retired from delivering babies but did so for 20+ years so I'm interested in what she has to say. We shall see.

J it's a big decision especially knowing they're perfect. I may not remember right but your other half wanted 2?

Seoul I'm glad you have big healthy babies! Will family be able to stay with you when you have them?

Messica you starting to show is perfect timing for being in the "safe zone" to tell everyone!

Mono I hope things are wonderful with you!

Kay8 are you still away? Hope you're great as well!

2014062895075152.jpg seems to be getting some color and I'm hoping/praying this is finally it but I know it's early and like Lanet reminded me 7dpt3dt is still 4 days before I'd even miss my period so it may not be dark anyways but I've decided to only test at night as I seem to get a better result :)

Loving those beautiful lines peachy!!!!!! When do they start betas for you?

We waited to share until last Saturday after all looked good on our 12 week ultrasound....pretty sure we would have kept it a secret until the delivery if the belly hadn't started giving us away lol. We used a picture on the tail end of a video explaining our journey, to announce. I can't get the picture to upload because it's too large (even though I've shared it before!) but here is the video if anyone is interested. If it'll make you upset don't watch, but it's all stuff most everyone here can unfortunately relate to (just quite a bit dulled down because our friends and family watching would have struggled to understand all those lovely details we are forced to obsess over throughout).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZu0KaZ6OkY

Messica for some reason I can't click on the video! It just acts like an image.

I know it's so early, barely 2dp5dt, but I'm having pretty significant af like cramping. It woke me up this morning and it's still going strong. Is this ok? Normal? Good? Bad?

Lanet it's very normal they should have told you that. If you look at your sheet it's probably on there as to what to expect. I hope you went back to sleep : )

Messica I would love to watch but am unable to open it as well!

Peachy what are you doing up so early after working so late?
It is on my sheet and they did tell me, I just expected it to be more from the procedure, like right after, and I didn't expect it it be so strong and feel so much like af. My sheet also goes on to explain it's probably from the stimulated ovaries etc which I don't have...

Morning ladies--I was able to watch Messica's video by clicking on the You Tube button thing in the corner. It took me to You Tube where I could see it. Lovely, Messica. :flower:

Lanet--I know what you mean about the instructions that warn about cramping sounding more like for a fresh cycle than for FET. I get confused about when implantation is supposed to happen with FET. You're at the equivalent of 7dpo, right? Isn't that implantation time? Hmmm...

Peachy--nice lines! When is beta??

Yes, my partner would love twins, and I would too, I just worry about the risks during pregnancy. We definitely want more than one child--I'm an only and always wanted a sib; partner is one of four and loves it. I'm optimistic--maybe crazy, I don't know--that we can have more than one child from this round of IVF. RE says most likely outcome is still one baby even if we put back two, but of course you have to be ready for twins if you put back two. And with "normal" embryos it seems extra possible to me...but what do I know.

J my RE said with 2 embies there's a 50/50 chance of twins. I would think even more in your case with the pgd. Maybe she just told me that to be extra sure that I would be ok with it. I told her I would take triplets lol, she told me not to say that!
And yes I would be equivalent to 7dpo so of course I want it to be implantaion! And it's not like I was symptom spotting, I was sound asleep! I think maybe progesterone can cause cramping too. Although I've been in it a week and havent had any

Messica I cannot see it like J can. Is there a way just to post a header link I can click or a name I can look up myself?

J it's such a personal decision but if you're healthy an d capable and your RE and OB says it's right then I would go for 2 but I would love twins so that's just me : ). First beta it tomorrow but they won't give me numbers until after the second one on Wed. Yeah it sucks : )

Maybe try this one? Hoping it works because I don't know how else to direct anyone to it! (cut the *** out before "watch"

https://www.youtube.com/***watch?v=jZu0KaZ6OkY

On pins and needles until Wednesday Peachy!

lanet - I had INSANE cramping. Like almost to the point of scary for the first two to three weeks. Felt like nasty AF combined with unrelenting back pain. My only consolation was I never bled a drop. I am a minimalist but resorted to heating pad (set on low) and tylenol when I absolutely couldn't stand it anymore. Also started 2dp5dt. I'm hoping your cramping is a really good sign for you because it sure was for me :)

jsquared - I'd pop down to the multiples board and peek around at the differences between twin pregnancy, delivery and beyond. The ladies in there more than anyone else really helped us decide between one or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->