First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

My scan this evening went as well as it could have as far as I could tell. She wouldn't say much without radiologist's review, but everything seemed to be there and most of the measurements we saw were 14w6d(!). I haven't managed to gain any weight despite my best efforts so I was relieved to see they are still getting what they're needing. Saw both had four chambered hearts, stomachs, bladders, femurs were calcifying (another relief with my vitamin D deficiency), and were moving around like crazy. She couldn't get a good look at B's bits but said she'd put her money on A being a boy (after being told two weeks ago by doc that B looked like it had a peenie based on nub theory and "antennae prominence," so we may be looking at two boys now lol). They are sitting literally head to head right by my belly button, legs splayed out towards each hip. Would explain why I feel so much movement to my sides already!

To spoil, the tech switched over to 3D a few times, I had no idea they even did that in my clinic/hospital :cloud9:

(A turned right toward the scanner and raised it's fists, almost scared me when (he/she) came up on the screen looking so ticked lol. I said they were probably pissed because dinner was officially late at that point, tech said naw, I bet it's a girl and she's angry I called her a boy. Hubs thinks either way, we'll have a boxer on our hands :p B was on the verge of being psycho spazzy active, so I was shocked when it's pic came up looking so peaceful!!!)

Attachments

• LAHMANJESSICAM20140703173425660.jpg
    LAHMANJESSICAM20140703173425660.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • LAHMANJESSICAM20140703174346701.jpg
    LAHMANJESSICAM20140703174346701.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow!!!! That is so amazing! I can't believe how much they look like babies already!

Messica that is spectacular! So glad they're perfect!!

Red how are you? Any dates yet?

Wow Messica! Amazing pictures!

Peachy, I think my transfer will be sometime between July 22-24. I started the estrogen yesterday and had the headache from hell last night. I'm wondering if other FET ladies have had headaches like that. Awful.

How are you feeling?

Thinking of all you gals with buns the oven, hoping to join you soon!

I think headache is pretty standard with estrogen! Hopefully it goes away though. The wait went pretty quickly for me, hopefully it will for you as well!

Lanet and peachy- I am so excited for you guys :) praying these are your sticky beans.

Messica- that's awesome they look great :)

Kay- glad everything is going well.

Jsquared- those headaches are awful. I was informed I am one of the lucky ones who just gets hormonal headaches badly and have had the same headache for about 6 weeks now. Some better days some worst days. Hope your not lucky like me and yours go away after stims and don't come back.

I've been trying to keep up but it's hard on vacation I am sending positive thoughts to everyone though and can't wait for more updates :)

Seoul I hope you start to feel better real soon!

J I would get them but they would go away as my body acclimated itsself. I have always gotten the hormonal ones every month. No fun!

Happy 4th everybody...so glad and happy to see string of BFP's in this thread!!!!

Lanet - Congratulations!!! those are really dark lines for as early as 5dp5dt, maybe in twins territory too...so happy for you...after all the delay and all the wait...you deserve it!

Peachy - I am very happy for you too...you were right, this was the change that you need and it works...its so cool that Lanet and you will almost deliver the same month yay March babies! :)

Messica - thank you for sharing your wonderful video, it is very moving especially for people like us who knew exactly how it feels to be in the same predicament...Congratulations to your twins!!!

Seoul - yay one each!!! how fortunate!

J- sending you baby dust and sticky bean to your FET.

AFM I am now 30 weeks!!! home stretch...My OB told me that as long as I hit 35 weeks she'll be okay with it. My due date is on Sept. 11 but both of my kids were delivered by 37 weeks so I might be early this time too...

How's Amanda and Breaking?

Mono so good to hear from you! Congrats on 30 weeks that's amazing! Time just goes so fast. Do you have everything ready?

Hi Seoul and mono! So glad to hear from you and that all is well!
Mono you are almost to the end!
I'm just going to ask this embarrassing question, for a "friend" totally not for me;) what do you guys think about orgasms in your sleep when the clinic tells you no orgasms????? Is it ok? So I can tell my friend ? ;)

Mono so good to hear from you! Congrats on 30 weeks that's amazing! Time just goes so fast. Do you have everything ready?

Hi Peachy we don't have anything ready at all..:dohh:. I am thinking of setting aside one weekend to shop or everything I need. ..maybe around 08/16.

My husband's family are all in the East Coast and my best friend lives in France, other one is in Florida and another in the Philippines...that being said...I have many different sets of friends and they are all asking me " when is the shower?...but no one really take on doing it (not that I am expecting since I will not really consider myself being very close to them) so I don't have the luxury of someone throwing me a baby shower. I played around with the idea of throwing one for myself but my husband said that the money I will spend on the party, we might as well buy exactly what we want. However, I did put out word to some friends that had boys one to two years ago that I'll take hands me down, as I am not proud at all :winkwink:...

I am anticipating that my biggest expense not including bab furniture...would be a lightweight jogger stroller - they run around 700-800 :)...

Lanet, I was surprised that your clinic advised on orgasm, what I have read is that it is pretty safe as long as you are not having any kind of discharge or pain. And with me the RE advised no sex for a week after transfer...but then again RE's have different opinion. :)

Thanks mono. And showers are fun, it's too bad your Frieda and family are all spread out. Your dh is probably right although you don't have to spend THAT much on the party, surely you would get lots of gifts to make up for it!

Today's test https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps57960f54.jpg

Lanet, did you ever get answers about whether or not sex/orgasms are okay before a frozen transfer? I can't find anything anywhere about this.

Well my instructions only talk about after transfer and say not to until the results of test are known. Everywhere I've researched says it's fine, and the only time to maybe worry would be before right after transfer, before implantation. I also think they treat us FET girls the same as fresh cycle and put restrictions in place that maybe don't pertain to us. We did have sex in the days leading up to transfer and I think it's fine. However I'm seriously avoiding any sexy movies or books or even my hubby's stare at the moment!!! Lol!

Ha! Yeah, I actually caved and emailed my nurse. She said no restrictions at this point. Good to know. :)

Second beta today 46 hours later 784.2!!! Wohooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->