First Pregnancies due June 2014!

Lilpreciouse: I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! That's sooo awful .... This may sound harsh so my apologies in advance but How can she not want to know your little bean... I know she's mad but it seems so cruel and selfish to her new baby as well never knowing its little cousin! Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs: Xxx

Yay!! I found it! thanks for the invite Mummafrog :) and a huge hello & congrats to you all! My name is Jennifer :) I am 4 weeks and 6 days today,super excited! how are yall feeling today? Ive had symptoms since implantation,I kind of knew I was prego before the test,but since we were not ttc,it was more just leaving it in Gods hands-if it happens it happens sort of thing...so I wrote all symptoms off as something else,even up until the late period..I had cramping from 7dpo to now..they werent af like until the day I was due for af oct 3rd..they wore off by oct 5th..now they are just light stretchy like cramps,which never last too long but I can definitely feel alot going on in my belly lol I also had some nausea around the time the cramps started at 7dpo,it was cured by snacking on something small..thats stopped now...for 3 nights I felt like I had a knot in my throat but by morning it would b gone...fatigue started about a week ago,after waking up every hour on the hour,and by 5am I was wide awake for the day naps were definitely on the menu lol I decided that I would take a test on sunday,which made me 3 days late for af..keep in mind-I linked my late af to my sister being on bc now(she has a 3 yr old)-and also mom going thru menopause ..all 3 of us were always linked with our cycles-sis would have hers first,then mom,then me..so I assumed because their cycles were messed up,it messed up mine..boy was I shocked when the 2 lines appeared! so much I called mom and had her look at it lol took another test on monday morning-then confirmed at the clinic that day also! I have my first big appt on oct 17th,super excited but nervous !

Does anyone else feel like they've gained weight? I'm so conscious of what I eating now but feel like I've started gaining weight already!! X

Does anyone else feel like they've gained weight? I'm so conscious of what I eating now but feel like I've started gaining weight already!! X

ive lost weight . :( and stressing.. but im so bloated i look pregnant but not enough gone to start showing.. 6 weeks on saturday.. still aint heard from midwife :growlmad::growlmad::cry: ive cried twice today had arguements with everyone had slight cramps cause i was stressing hope lil bean is ok :baby::thumbup:

I def have the bloat that never goes away,but it could be because Im eating something almost every hour,the hunger never seems to go away lol My mom told me not to worry too much about watching how much I eat because the doctor will want me to gain..Im normally around 115lbs and Im 5'5'',so I think they are going to expect me to gain quite a bit,and stay on me about it,its always been so hard to gain for me,ive tried for years!! I think as long as its nothing that will harm the baby,we will be fine :) I honestly cant wait for the bump to get bigger haha

ive lost weight . :( and stressing.. but im so bloated i look pregnant but not enough gone to start showing.. 6 weeks on saturday.. still aint heard from midwife :growlmad::growlmad::cry: ive cried twice today had arguements with everyone had slight cramps cause i was stressing hope lil bean is ok :baby::thumbup:

awww big hugs to you hun!! try and keep your head up and your stress down..I know its hard,I have really bad anxiety-and Im doing my best to just relax in the first trimester..Ive been bi-polar type emotional for like 2 weeks now-thought it was pms,and also distance because my man lives 12 hrs away and I dont move there until november-beginning of december..so its hard on me-even without the pregnancy..I went to see him 3 weeks ago,and 2 other times this summer,but def takes its toll on me..
we are all here for you whenever you want to vent!! its always better to release it rather than hold it all in!

we havent announced it to anyone but parents,and siblings..until 2nd trimester..so Its harder also knowing I cant just call friends and talk,without them catching on that I am prego =/

so I am ever so grateful for being invited to this group with all of you wonderful ladies!! I am always here if any of yall need an ear,or shoulder to cry on !:hugs:

So much congratulations to you xpectin and thanks for catching us up on your situation :) I know what you mean abou not believing it, I just had to keep looking at the test over and over but it wouldn't sink in! It sort of has now though, really starting to feel pregnant. And you are likely to have a bigger appetite if you don't have as much fat stores hun, so just give your babe what it needs :)

I don't think I have gained weight yet, but I'm already overweight so I won't gain as much over the course of the pregnancy if I eat right and exercise, which I have been doing :) Haven't been bloated at all myself, just nauseous andd sooore breasts at the moment, also still the crampy stretching feeling, sometimes quite bad and then other times it doesn't even feel painful heh, hope it's all normal!

Lil - so worried about you, you need to find ways of relaxing yourself and feeling content, try deep breathing and positive thinking; what people think is not as important as your little bean x don't worry about the Midwife, I have only just self-referred, we don't need appointments really early unless we're having problems. Are you taking folic acid? Lots of cuddles to you

Yeah im taking pregnacare which the doctor gave me, usually when i get stressed i walk off and have a good think i try to keep my blood pressure down which ive been doing well at. OH been trying to keep me calm :) i ust come on here to speak to you ladies very comforting for me :hugs::flower:

So glad we're able to provide some comfort and support to each other, especially during the time that we can't tell our friends! It keeps me from calling them right now hehe.

Hi to xpectinour1st lovely to be introduced to you :) I have bloat all the time too :haha:

Lilpreciouse: sorry its sooo stressful for you at the moment, Make sure you relax try hot bubble baths and stay away from negative people

Doodlebug: don't think I've gained weight but I'm deffo hugely bloated!

Today I got awful sickness about 10am! I had to suck small sweets all day on & off to keep it away! And my breasts!! Ouch ouch

My breasts are definitely getting worse, oh dear god! xD I took my second pregnancy test last night and immediately two lines, the test was just as dark as the control, so that made me really happy and helped it sink in a bit more :')
Also I did an online form to self-refer to the closest Midwifery service so I don't have to go through my GP!
I can't believe this is happening.. all of us are growing lickle beans every second of the day <3

i want to be able to take another test to see the line for myself but cant afford it at the minute, since i did mine at the doctors i didnt get to see it.

this morning i tried to eat some toast and whao did feel sick after taking the first bite :dohh:. anyone else sneezed yet damn that hurt :) quite happy to day but damn are my nipples sore :blush:

I do feel bloated, I really hope it goes down by Sunday :( I don't want to be super squished in my wedding dress! FI isn't helping much with saying "wow you look like you're showing already!" <__< exactly what I needed to hear, thanks babe...

I am thankful the nausea has stayed away so far, but the cramps and sore boobies hurt lol. I can not wait for my U/S on October 28th! When does everyone else have their 8 week appointment? How excited are you!?

I have an early scan on 21st and we're having our initial appointment early the day after :) on 22nd with our Midwife who is really lovely!!
PS sore breasts, I want the cold weather to go away now its getting ridiculas :haha: No bad sickness feelings yet although did feel really bad for a few hours yesterday!! not as much today but been drinking lots of water and eating lots of nibbly fruit throughout the day xxx

Thanks for the congrats and I hope everyone is doing fine!! sorry for the late response..yesterday I had real bad cramping,so I decided it was best just to relax...around 830pm the cramps got worse on my right side,as on a scale of 1 to 10,they were about an 8..so I talked to mom and she said because our family has a history of miscarriages,and also she was afraid I had a tubal because of the area the pain was in,we decided to go to the ER if it didnt stop...I went to the ER about 10pm and sat in the waiting room forever..it was slam packed with people..finally I got in,though they had me sitting in the hall cause no rooms were avail at the time..I had a urine test to check for infection and they also took 5 tubes of blood to check some things and also my hcg..then finally got me to the ultrasound room,where they inserted the vaginal scope type thing..and thank God everything is okay! they said they do see a small cyst that may be causing the pain,but said its nothing to worry about,and to have a followup at my doctors during my appt on oct 17th that I had already scheduled..I was so nervous they would tell me bad news! but they said everything is fine!! I got to see! there isnt much there..just a sac with a little dot..but the baby is definitely there :) and growing..I am 5 week today and they said relax,no heavy lifting or anything..what a relief..I feel dumb for going,but better safe than sorry right?

Thank goodness everything is ok!! So glad your little bean is growing good :)

I think I do just have the bloat. Definitely had some nausea today which was horrible at work.

Also had a call from the midwife and seeing them on 24th. I won't get my first scan until around 12 weeks so got a while to wait!! Glad everyone is doing ok x

Thanks,def a relief!! so yall have scans at 8 weeks?My first is on my 6 week mark,the day baby's heart starts beating! I wonder why the clinic scheduled me so soon

Thanks,def a relief!! so yall have scans at 8 weeks?My first is on my 6 week mark,the day baby's heart starts beating! I wonder why the clinic scheduled me so soon

I guess it depends on where you live. I have heard other countries have only 12 scans and others sooner. All I know is my Dr said I didn't need a blood test to confirm and sent me to my OB.

Now I have an 8wk u/s and a 45 min consultation with the RN about my pregnancy, and I can't wait!! If all goes well with that, then we will tell our immediate family!! :)

I guess it depends on where you live. I have heard other countries have only 12 scans and others sooner. All I know is my Dr said I didn't need a blood test to confirm and sent me to my OB.

Now I have an 8wk u/s and a 45 min consultation with the RN about my pregnancy, and I can't wait!! If all goes well with that, then we will tell our immediate family!! :)

I'm in uk and if you have a normal pregnancy you get a scan around 12/13 weeks for dating and another one around 20/21 weeks to find out gender and that's all. Wish I could have one at 8 weeks:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->