First Pregnancies due June 2014!

I'm in the UK but I'm having mine at 7 weeks but that was the earliest appointment they had at the clinic lol :) can't wait though really excited to see baby but so nervous sometimes xx

It's our 5th pregnancy suffering from early miscarriages at 5 & 6 weeks due to low hormones :-( I always had faint tests and a rubbish time from as soon as we found out but with this one we've known almost 2wks now and apart from one incident with bad cramps which disappeared as soon as they'd happened its been plain sailing xx

Sorry for your previous losses but so happy to hear this one is going well. I guess because of your history that is why you are getting a scan earlier x

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't messaged in a while, I had a week of long days at work and then went down South to see my mum :)
I'm now 6w+3 and feeling more pregnant by the day, my breasts are very sore and heavy now, especially in the mornings. My sickness has been coupled with some dizzy spells and little headaches here and there, basically just feeling low and tired, like I'm a bit unwell. But everything physical I feel just makes me smile because my little bean is growing every minute :')

How are all you ladies feeling? How are the symptoms changing as you're progressing?

My best wishes to you all <3

Im also 6w 3days today... my symptoms tend to come and go now my nauesa however is getting more regular, my boobs are sore on and off but the veins are very very visable now, still get cramps on and off with dizziness aswell.

i also get cold very quickly, im sleeping longer so i get less tired during the day.

i did throw up the other day for the first time :dohh:

:hugs: xxx

hope everyone is well :kiss:

I had a few bouts of nausea this past weekend, and I am sore all over (especially my back) but all that makes me happy knowing Junie B is still in there!! (Junie B is what my NOW DH and I call our baby to be)

Yeah the veins are strange aren't they! I never had them much on my period so it's odd to see my breasts like this, but very exciting too :)
Yeah the stretchy/crampy pain is still happening occassionally and getting indigestion more than sickness at the moment, often feeling like I don't want to eat but I do of course.

Junie B is the cutest thing! Awwh, bless you :)

Lovely to know all our beanies are hanging in there ^^

My symptoms haven't really changed i'm hoping I'm just one of the lucky ones who doesn't feel rubbish at all buts its making mer nervous having so little symptoms :-( xx

I'm 6w 4 days and feel like its going so fast already.

I get some nausea first thing until I have had my breakfast and sometimes it happens while driving to work!

Bbs are still really sore and I now have a cold which is rubbish. Anyone got scan dates yet? I wish I knew when mine was x

:nope: no idea when scan is still aint heard from midwife i thought they book the scan? im so confused dont have a clue what going on were playing a waiting game. :flower: i am going crazy though waiting:wacko:

sorry I havent been around ladies!,Ive had alot going on lately..I hope yall are doing good!! I am def feeling prego lol still nauseous but seems to be cured if I snack and also the white tic tacs help lol my boobies are so sore! not as much cramping going on anymore-just some pulling and pinching feelings..peeing nonstop! lol I had my first prenatal appt today,it went good..alot of paperwork,questions about health history in my family,and also bf's family..then I got a full checkup from head to toe,a pelvic exam,breast exam,flu shot and they also did blood work..everything came back good! so Im happy that things are going smooth so far..I was looking forward to an ultrasound but didnt get one today,I believe because when I went to the hospital due to really bad cramping last week,they did one to make sure baby was ok...I go back for another appointment in 4 weeks and my doctor said I would beable to listen to the heartbeat! yay!! I am 6 weeks today and was happy to know that the baby's heart is beating :) so all is well here..definitely enjoying the eating part,Im always hungry haha how are you all feeling?

I wish I felt like that I don't have many symptoms and it does freak me out a bit but I've got an early scan on 21st Oct (this coming Monday) I think once I see & know babies ok I'll feel better xx

How is everyone doing? I havent been around because I have a nanny job and its kept me quite busy,by the time I get home I am so worn out,I can barely keep my eyes open lol.. I am feeling very prego..nausea has been around all day and all night..I actually was recommended sea bands by my doctor,and just purchased them today and am wearing them now..if you have nausea and are like me,I dont like taking medicine...these bands are highly recommended..here is a link to their site if you want to checkem out..I feel better already! and plan to wear these everyday :) https://www.sea-band.com/ other than the nausea,I am eating all the time..and am very specific on what I want,if I dont get it,Im not happy at all lol..moodswings are constant,but I try to stay positive..Im a little sadder at night,but I think because my boyfriend lives 12 hrs away,so it sucks Im having to go through the first trimester alone..and for the first time..Im moving there in december,when the doctor clears me to travel after 1st trimester...other than that,things are going smooth,I have my next appointment november 5th in which I will hear the heartbeat..may or may not get an ultrasound..not sure...I hope everyone is doing good!!

Helloo ladies, sorry I've been away a while, it feels like so much is happening. By no report of bad news I'm hoping everyone and their beans are doing well :D

Lil - have you seen your midwife yet? It is them who book the scans I believe, you're supposed to have a midwife appointment at about 8 weeks. I have mine this afternoon!

Bumble - My symptoms have been lower than I was expecting too to be honest and it has made me worry at times, but I have enough to remind me I'm pregnant and I am just greatful it has been reasonably easy so far.

Xpectin - So sorry you have to go through the first bit without daddy, but remember we're here and I'm sure you have friends and family around you too, you're never alone <3 So cool you got to see such an early scan! And thanks for the advice about the accupressure bands, I might get some if my sickness gets too bad.

I've got very sore breasts, it's getting harder to sleep, I'll probably buy a sleeping bra soon. Been feeling a lot of bloating and I've been bursting into tears about nothing occassionally hehe :p Over the past few days I've had weird twingy pains in places other than my womb, it might be ligament pain but I don't know what it feels like so it's hard to be sure! I'll mention it to the midwife.

Love and light to you all, enjoy your early days of pregnancy xx

I just had my 8wk appointment an got to see our Junie B for the first time!! He/she has a heart rate of 164 which is perfect the U/S tech said. He/she is measuring at 8 weeks so that's awesome!! June 6th is my definite due date!!

DH and I told our parents and siblings last night. We couldn't wait any longer. They were so excited! This is the first grandchild/niece/nephew on both sides!! :)

https://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/281278/Junieb2.jpg

Wow that's wonderful! I'm waving at Junie B, so happy for you that everything went well :) It's mine and his families first baby born for a generation too! It's so nice seeing them get all excited isn't it hehe

I had my booking appointment today, pleased to know my 12 week scan date which is the 28th of Nov and everything went okay.

I'm so glad everything went well with your appointment too! I will have my 12 week appointment November 21st as they will be closed the 28th and 29th for Thanksgiving here in the US :) I can not wait to hear the heartbeat, not just see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->