First Pregnancies due June 2014!

Hey ladies

Sorry Been MIA last few days but I've been having some quite bad cramping but no bleeding so hope babies just settling in well. It was bad enough work sent me home cause I couldn't sit comfortably or get up & down without pain!! But last few days its been fine xx

Ohh Bumble I'm sorry to hear about that, cramping is so scary no matter what :/ I'm glad it has eased off now. If it helps I get all sorts of odd pains down there, not really cramping but I do think pains are relatively normal in our stage.. You should mention it to your midwife next time you see them but the fact that the pain has gone now makes it seem like it was just some stretching or burrowing :)

Goodness Lil, they took their time! I'm glad you've got it at last.

All is well with me and my bean, symptoms are still around but nothing that is stopping me doing my usual activities which makes me feel very lucky! My mum and her partner are taking me and OH out for a nice lunch tomorrow to celebrate, really looking forward to that :)

<3

Lilpreciouse: how exciting :dance: when is your appointment.

Mummafrog: I know if its little random pains lasting a few minutes i try not to pay them mind but this was all morning at to the point I couldn't sit in certain positions or eat anything cause I was feeling awfully sick xx

it's on wednesday. :)

i understand how you feel with the pain_ i went to AnE a few weeks back because it hurt so bad only to find out it was a cyst nothing harmless maybe that could be your pain?

as for sickness omg the past week and especially today have been soo bad i havent been able to keep food down :( quite exhausting, the other day i was in town and had to be sick on the pathway i couldn help it... the amount of looks i got.. OH just said do u wanna pic lol :blush::haha:

hope your doing okay :) xx

Yeah, how nasty, really hope that's it for the pain darlin, did you go see the doctor or anything? Or just rest? <3

Goodness I feel so lucky not to be getting that much sickness! You poor things :( Lil it's important you manage to eat so if you can't keep anything down tell your midwife and she might be able to prescribe anti-sickness tablets you can take before meals, I know my friend took them for a while.

xx

Lil: I've been ok since so fingers crossed no more pains and I'm really lucky I've had nausea but no sickness. Yay. Hope you feel better soon & as mummafrog says if it gets to bad speak to your midwife of GP xx

Mummafrog: phoned the midwife and she advised rest & then said if it got worse take a trip to my GP after rest it subsided so think it may be a little but stress related to cause once I was calm & relaxed I was ok xx

Glad to hear the pain has gone away bumble!

Thanks Sassymom :)

Well we went for our 2nd Early scna today cheeky little baby twinkle is now measuring 9 weeks so we're back to our original due date :haha: But we saw the heartbeat flickering away unable to hear it due to no sound at the clinic as it was the EPU same as last time

One very happy mommy and daddy though xxx

Wow, amazing, I'm so happy everything is healthy hun, did you get a picture? Can we see?? :D

We did yeah but its really blurry cause I thought it'd be an internal one so emptied bladder but they did external so was harder to see lol

Its my display picture though :) its a giant blob although if yu look close you can see leg & arm buds :haha:

Oh sorry, wasn't sure if it was the display pic. It's amazing, great they could do it abdominally :) I'm counting the days till my 12 week scan.

Have any of you ladies bought a doppler? I got the angelsounds one, can't find baby yet though, all hidden in my pelvis hehe :)

i want to buy one but oh dont think its necessary.

cant wait to hear heart beat though :).

hows everyones symptoms doing?

havent been able to get outta bed today the only time is to go to the bathroom or be sick might talk to midwife about it tomorrow, its getting me down

Oh bless you, that sucks :/ Yeah tell your midwife.
My symptoms are still not too bad, I'm definitely feeling more tired, sleeping a lot and quite emotional. Felt just a little bit crampy today but I think it's because my uterus is growing, this morning I woke up and it felt full and heavy, just different really.. it's a nice feeling :) My breasts are tender but not too bad, don't often feel sick.. I guess I'm lucky. Really hope bean is doing okay..

Oh and the Angelsounds Fetal doppler is the one I have, it's only £20 on amazon! Just incase your oh thinks they are really expensive.

Hello ladies. Sorry not been around for a while been mega busy with work. Glad to see you are all doing well. I'm still waiting for my scan date. If nothing by end of the week I'm going to phone.

I'm not really getting any symptoms so hoping all is ok with the olive. Get a lot of bloating when I eat and feel like my food sits higher. Had to buy new trousers too as all mine were too tight!!

hehe those sound like symptoms to me! My symptoms have been very mild as I said, every pregnancy is different. I do worry about my olive from time to time too though.. amazing that it is an olive now eh! :D

I haven't noticed a change in my waist line but I think it's because I'm a bigger gal and I wear leggings mostly any way so I don't think they will feel tight until I'm showing :p

I would call about the scan yeah, you don't want to miss the window for it and plus it's a nice thing to be aiming for <3

Yeah I guess they are symptoms just mild ones. Be so glad when my jeans arrive as I have to wear mine with the button undone now.

It is weird being an olive. Can't believe we're 9 weeks already.

I will defo call. Me and oh desperate to know as we can tell everyone after that date and we want to book the day off work x

Hi girls,

Mummafrog I'm the same I have virtually no symptoms. 9/10 I don't feel pregnant :haha: my uterus feels more full in a morning too. My waistline has changed but I'm a bigger girl too so its not changed much. I can't believe we're almost in the 2nd tri already xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->