First Pregnancies due June 2014!

My waistline is defiantly feeling it, pants are getting too tight, I may go purchase some maternity clothes soon. I'm also getting moody and emotional when I'm normally a very even tempered person lol. I feel bad for DH because he gets the brunt of it!

I just got the list of ALL my doctors appointments for the rest of my pregnancy... There are literally 11 more appointments I will have in the next 7 months lol. The only thing I'm sad about is that there is only one more ultrasound listed which is not till January 20th (when it's the anatomy scan and I can find out the gender of the baby).

I know, just three weeks to go until the second tri, amazing! When I stand up I do feel like the area just above my pubic bone is a little more full.. and I know what that place feels like because I often put my hand there when I thought I was pregnant but I wasn't.

Aw Sassy, how come you don't get a twelve week scan? Have you chosen not to have the test for Down's Syndrome?

Yeah, we said we didn't want to know about downs so they said no scan for me! :(

MS has hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Wonderful!!

Aw that's a shame.. I guess we've got to remember that scans are medical procedures and we are given them on a needs must basis. I would be disappointed too though :/ Have you already seen your baby?

That's rough about the ms *hugs* last night I couldn't sleep till 4am because the position I usually sleep in on my side with my knee quite high feels too curled up now, it's uncomfortable and I can't sleep on my back :/ Also had a few intense cramps that I haven't had since a few days before I knew I was pregnant. Made me worry. But no bleeding and everything is fine this morning :)

I did get to see him/her at 8 weeks. So that's something. I was just hoping for a more updated pic to put in Christmas cards (as an announcement to family and friends far away). You're right though, it is a medical procedure and it's not cheap to get done privately.

I'm sorry you had a hard time sleeping. But it's good you're feeling better :)

One thing though is it is supposedly hard to date a pregnancy before the twelve week scan.. the twelve week scan is for the down's syndrome screening and to date the pregnancy, so I'm supprised you're not going to be given one if you only had one at 8 weeks :/

Yeah last night was rough and my breasts are getting worse again. I think the pregnancy is doing some serious developing at the moment, this week I've just been lying down so much :p

Hi ladies well I know I'm pregnant today!! Today I had a small drink of Pepsi and in 1hr of that I thew up so violently I made my throat bleed!! Bllluueeerrrggghh :p

Ugh, yesterday was so bad I had to sit on the toilet and throw up in the sink (sorry TMI I know) with my husband standing in the bathroom doorway with a deer in the headlight stare. That is until I yelled at him to "get the F out of here!" Poor guy...

Aww bless sassymom I'm glad I'm not that bad! I am now officially avoiding Pepsi though xx

Sending :hugs: to you Sassy for that experience, must have made you feel so ill :/

Can any of you ladies feel your tummy hardening yet..? Mine is starting too and I find it so amazing.. it can't be seen yet because I'm not thin, but I can feel it :cloud9:

I can't really feel it hardening yet but it bloats massive when I've eaten and today I've worn a pair of jeans completely unfastened all day and plan to buy some maternity trousers asap lol
xxx

Thanks guys for your support. It hasn't happened again *knock on wood*.

I went out this weekend and bought some maternity jeans, two maternity sweaters and a maternity dress (for Christmas). Everything is SO COMFY!

My tummy is hardening a little and I like to pretend my pudge is a baby bump ;)

Ahh lovely about the maternity clothes :) hehe it is FOR your baby, so you stick out your lickle tummy hun! I like watching my body change.

Was sick for the first time this afternoon, haven't been for years, was weird! Now been feeling rough since.. bless my OH, he's just gone to the shop to buy me gentle snacks like natural yoghurt etc, he's so good to me :)

How are you ladies doing? x

Aww what a good OH you have mummafrog! I hope you feel better soon, it stinks being sick!

Ahhh feel better soon mummafrog!

I'm still not feeling to bad depending on what I eat & the time of day but 9/10 I don't have many symptoms except bloat lol xx

Hi all glad all doing well. I still haven't had my scan appointment through. I ran last week and was told there rotas haven't been done for the week I need my appointment so they can't book me in yet. So frustrated. Going to call again Thursday.

Still just got the bloat and wearing trousers is so hard now. Thank god for tights and leggings :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->