First scan

bubsta hurray for long weekend :) xxxx
i have app again in 4 weeks, they r transferring me to high risk cos of my liver.
its just precaution to keep an eye, but means more visits so thats good :)
glad to be looked after :)
im lucky im out of work, my back be in bits by now if i wasnt, :)
hope urs settles down soon xxxxxxx

libbysmum is she teething? my nieces and nephews all ge abit sicky and food finicky when teething xxx

Aww yay for a little boy (if she's right) ;)
I've got a re-scan next weds to check last couple of things she couldn't see last time not done bad for scans as this will be my 4th :)
Hope you ladies find new houses soon I know how you feel..me and OH moved out our house in oct moved in with my brother temp and now finding a new house is proving very difficult! One of my OH's friend's mum has a house available (we private rent) so its a very good possibility at the moment just not in the area I would have liked so alot to discuss..Glad everyone is ok I did notice how quiet the group had gone lol.. xx

Aww yay for a little boy (if she's right) ;)
I've got a re-scan next weds to check last couple of things she couldn't see last time not done bad for scans as this will be my 4th :)
Hope you ladies find new houses soon I know how you feel..me and OH moved out our house in oct moved in with my brother temp and now finding a new house is proving very difficult! One of my OH's friend's mum has a house available (we private rent) so its a very good possibility at the moment just not in the area I would have liked so alot to discuss..Glad everyone is ok I did notice how quiet the group had gone lol.. xx

thanks kerrie :)
bubs can be uncoperative for scans alright :) hope al goes fine wed,
ive had 4 hosp scans and one private , didnt expect so many at all , its very reassuring :) il be high risk clinic now so i reckon i should get more scans hurray :)
fx for u with ur new house xx

Wow u ladies have had lots of scans! I only have 2!! I've got no more now! Next time I see my baby will be when he's born lol. We are suppose to be moving out next week, still got nowhere to live :(

I hope your LOs are feeling better Lib's & Erin's.

I used the Baby Bjorn carrier for DD. I'll do the same with this LO.

I can't believe you don't get any more scans ErinsMummy! That seems crazy to me. I've had and will continue to have one every 4weeks. Even that sometimes seems like such a long time between seeing bubba and getting that reassurance. I wonder why they don't have more than 2 scans? Oh gosh, sounds like a stressful time for you not having a place to go yet. I really hope you find somewhere you are really happy with. Xxx

erinsmummy bummer, i hope u find somewhere great really soon xxxxxx hugs xxx
less scans is good in way, i only have more cos i have 'liver issues ' :) but it is good to know im being taken care of cos of um :) xxxxxxxxxx
i cant complain, the hosp have been great to me .
i suppose when we have movement to judge it by, they dont class scans as being as inportant anymore, but who doesnt love the reassurance of a scan :) even though i dont ever sleep the nt before it :)

Thanks girls, well me and Erin are staying with mum and dad, and dh is staying with a friend as its easier for work, so we are all a bit upset we will be apart, but needs to be done, I am viewing a house today, then as its 1500 to pay up front my dad is lending us the money, could get a loan but this way is no interest at least, it's the only way villager us a home quickly!

Yeah here we get 2 scans, one at 12 week which is a dating scan and also tests for downs syndrome, then one at 20 weeks to check for abnormalities, they don't have to tell u the sex either, it's up to the sonographer on the day. I did have an extra scan with Erin at 9 weeks due to a bleed but this time I've just had the 2! Baby is moving loads now though so I don't need them for reassurance. Bet it is nice seeing baby lots though!

How's everyone else? Hope all good xx

hope the house ur viewing is nice hon . yucky to be apart xxxxxxxx hope its not for long babe. i think we should only get 2 or 3 , its just cos i have previous mc and liver problem. it is good to see them and is important to make sure bub is growing ok in spite of my small health issues :) xxxx hope u get new home today :)

i went to physio today, different lady, i wasnt as pleased with her as last lady, she had a student in room with her and she started asking her about her nt out last fri nt, while working on my back and totally ignored me while hurting me :) i know they have to hurt u but she could at least act interested while doing so :)
she was in 2 minds for ages about brace or no. she decided to bring me back in 3 or 4 weeks and decide then, so for now no brace.
my tubi bandage is gettin tight thought so i asked her can it restrict bub, cos i think bub moves more when im not wearing it. she said it can do if too tight.
now i dont know what to do cos it helps a lot but if it touches bub in any way id give it up.
she said i could get maternity support vest instead so im gonna see if i can find um. might be better but if its tight enough to give support will that not restrict bub too?
what do ye think?

I hope everyone is well. DD ended up with conjunctivitis and tonsillitis... she seems back to her normal self today eating me out of house and home and full of life.

Lilesmom I've always thought that about them, but I.have never tried them.

Sorry to hear lo isn't well libbysmum hope she she gets better soon.

Afm the house I viewed was no good :( getting really desperate now as dh can only stay at his friends for a short time x

oh no babe, what a bags, hopefully soon u will find the perfect house xxx

House hunting sucks...we are down south on holidays so our house hunt in on hold. I had 3 emails saying they had open houses for viewing and they are all days we are away! Typical.
No news to report here. My childhood friend had her twins yesterday! Very excited for her!

maybe theywould have been no good for u anyway libbysmum. enjoy ur hols :)
aw twins, how cute, but hard work

kerrie did u have a scan on wed? how did u get on?

back home today...pretty tired from travels. Got super dry skin at the moment so am trying to stay well hydrated.
Got my scan coming up Thursday! Will be 19 weeks :)

19 weeks already, it goes so fast doesnt it ;) xx
my hands r a bit dry too, im drikgin lots and using bio oil to fix it :)

no news with me , my internet was down last 2 days, i missed it lots :)
bub was quiet over weekend i got scared, i was doin stuff to get reaction like poking my belly and drinking oj and virtually nothing, so i had a bath which always gets him moving nad it worked, phew. i was seriously thinkin of goin to hosp though , soc i had 2 days with hardly no moving. but he is fine again, think he had sleepy growing phase cos my bump is bigger :)

BOY- On team blue :) :flower:

Attachments

• Its-a-boy1.jpg
    Its-a-boy1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
  • the boy.jpg
    the boy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Congrats libbysmum!! :) So happy for u!!

Ive not been on for a few days as still staying with my parents, i viewed another house on monday, references are just going through, going to hear tomorrow if its definate or not... hopefully can move in next week!!

Hows every1?

Just catching up on posts ladies i dont have regular access to a computer anymore so come on as and when I can ;)
Lilesmom Ive not heard of maternity vests but surely if they could restrict the baby in any way they wouldnt sell them? :)
I did have my re-scan alls well thanks hunni was abit nervous as it was her heart they had to check and also her face but given all clear everythings normal :D yay!
I viewed a house today (OH's friends mums house) but really don't like the area and its just abit too pricey for us so back to square one :( really gets you down ..
Congrats Libbysmum on team blue how exciting to have one of each!
Hope you are all well xx

libbysmum, go team blue , hee hee congrats :)

erinsmummy fx for ur house :) xx

kerrie thank god alls good with ur scan and bub hon.

bubsta, how u doin?

i got maternity spanx after all, they have support on back but have loose panel for bump so they seem to be fine anyway so far, third day wearing um today :)
i just dont know how late into preg u could wear the vest, the physio said tubi grip was fine until i felt it as too tight so i presumed might be same with vests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->