First scan

just thought I'd have a peak on here but gone very quiet..how is everyone doing? xx

I'm ok, moved into our new house last weekend!! Got a midwife appointment on Monday. Nothing major to report though! How's u?

hi guys :)
im good thanks too , very quiet here, no news but they say no news is good news xxx
hope everyone is well x

Hi girls! Nice to see some posts on here again. :flower: Congrats on moving into the new house ErinsMummy! :thumbup: That must have been a busy time for you with all the packing and unpacking. It must be a relief knowing you won't have to do that again for a while!

Hi Lilesmom and Kerrie. :hugs: Hi everyone else. :flower: Nothing too exciting to report here. I booked in all my paperwork for my 12months off work so that's good. My last day at work is 23rd April. So that gives me something to look forward to! Still seems a while a way though. :coffee:

ur very organised bubsta :)
i have all the forms but im unsure of when to start mine, we have to start it at least 2 weeks before edd, but im debating if to start a little early so i can have money when bub arrives, but i know il be sorry on the other end when its time to go back and bub is here so i prob wont. and if im late il be ages into my mat by time bub is born. um........... :)

Wow I am so not looking forward to moving house...we still haven't found anywhere! There are 3 possible places we need to look at but they are currently tenanted and we have to wait for an appointment before we can finally see inside them. Probably be disappointing but we have to find a place soon as we need to be out of here by the beginning of April which doesn't give us much time!
All the best with your paperwork Bubster...good to see you are organised. About to jump in shower here it is so humid I feel like a sweat machine!

fx libbysmum that one of ur house options is lovely :) xxxxxxxxxx
can we have some of ur heat , cos we r having a cold snap at mo :) not too bad but in the minus figures by nt . could do with some sun, u can have some of our cold as a trade :)

Sure Lilesmom! You give us some cold and I'll give you some heat. Then we'll both be happy! Oh gosh, I can't imagine having to work that close to EDD. We have to provide a doctor certificate to be able to work beyond 6wks. I've just added an extra 2 days annual leave to my start date. So my last day will be 19/04. So finishing a little over 6wks til due date. It can't come soon enough tbh. I need a break from work. I'm over it, lol. :dohh: I'm very lucky in my job though as the new Enterprise Bargaining Agreement has come in where they pay 16wks maternity leave... Or 32wks @ 1/2 pay. I also have Long Service Leave as well which I will also take at 1/2 pay. It means that we'll have my income for the 12 months... Just half what we are used to. Tighten the belt but it will be do-able. (Hubby will be working).

I hope one of these places suit you perfectly Libbysmum. :flower: April, doesn't give you much time... Let alone your not going to be wanting to be worried about all the packing etc as your pregnancy gets further along.

I hope we are all happy and healthy and having a positive day. Xxx :hugs:

Hope u find somewhere soon libbysmum! It's also very cold here, few flakes of snow this morning, in the minus! Had midwife appointment, bumps measuring small, but she said he is fine for size so prob just how he's lying in my tummy, otherwise all's good! :)

bubsta i dont think i explained myself properly, im not working at mo. im out sick, so im not paid from work but once i go on maternity i will get pay, hence the wanting and not wanting to start early :) we get 26 weeks pay and then can take up to 4 months not paid if we want but i dont think il be able to afford to. il see. :) we can apply for that now or can apply later for extra leave if we want :) so not too bad, was just thinking out loud :)
even though amount is the same id prefer a yr half pay i think to 6 months pay, should get like 3/4 pay i think for 6 months.
im just ;looking forward to havin proper money again :) hopefully anyway unless they pul a fast one on me somehow i dont know of :)

erinsmummy glad bub is good, i dont think bump size reflects baby size a lot of the time, my bump started off huge and has only grown a little over last few months so it cant be cos bub is growing away steadily :) xxxx glad alls good :)

i had the glucose test this morn and then spent the day at my parents , im wrecked now :) nt nt guys xxx

That is a tricky one Lilesmom. I can understand your thinking. Wanting money now but not wanting to regret it later. I'd like to think in an ideal world, that I would try and wait 4-6 wks before EDD. That way it would still allow me to get stuff that I needed for Bubba, and have money to live off when bubs gets here... But hey, we don't live in an ideal world. There isn't really a right or wrong way to do it is there. I hope you can work out what your going to be happiest with. :hugs: xxx

thanks hon, il make the decision soon, i have time left to decide anyway, :)
im due june 2nd, i may start mat leave in begining of may i think cos even if do go overdue i would have 20 weeks after bub then, r i may just satrt it mid may, il see, i wot go any earlier anyway cos id def regret it ;) thanks chick :)
hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxx

Been afk with house moving...internet issues. Baby due in about 9 weeks!

hi guys i was only thinkin bout this thread the other day but i wasnt on internet at the time so i didnt post :) 5 weeks left if bub comes on time ;) im aiming for 6.5 so i wont be dreadfully dissappointed if due date comes and goes :) and so i dont have to get nervous yet ;) how ye all? xxxxxxxx

Yeah best to expect baby to be late I think, otherwise it gets to due date and u get very impatient lol. I've has internet issues too. Flippen technology!

I'm all good just waiting!So uncomfy now!

i was flyin up till a week and a half ago and then things took a turn for the worse, comfort wise ;) started swelling, i had a little bit before but only at nt and not much, i put on 5 pounds in 2 days and now im always a bit swollen, my fingers look like sausages :)

Lol pregnancy isn't kind to us is it! I am mega uncomfy, I had a scan a few weeks ago as I don't have much fluid around baby, it's enough that they are not concerned but scanned me to make sure. Baby is a bit smaller than he should be but Erin was 6lb so not a big surprise!

does less fluid mean u feel kicks harder then? they r quite strong at this stage arent they :) my bub is other end of the scale ;) i had to have detailed scan at 30 weeks cos they thought bub was too big, he was measuring 2 weeks ahead size wise at that stage. OH and myself are both tall and broad and were over 9 pound babies so not altogether surprising ;)

I had Odema swelling and High blood pressure with Libby and looked like the marshmallow man seriously disturbing to look back at those photos of myself...horrible! I have to say though Liles mom that I felt her kicking and hiccups more than this baby. I put on about 18-20kg with Libby and this pregnancy so far only about 3kg. I don't feel like this one is kicking as much but still pretty active inside. I haven't felt him hiccup like I did with Libby either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->