• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Well my eggy is missing in action this month!! Had all the signs for OV then it just peeters off and my CBFM is still on high at CD16 . . . Come on Eggy i need you LOL

Sometimes you don't get a high on the monitor; doesn't mean you've not ov'ed tho, could mean it didn't pick up enough LH on the stick. If you've had other signs of ov then you probably have. Don't worry!!

well my temp hasnt gone up yet either so i dont think i have yet . . . will have to wait and see

i think my dip has gone up does this mean i "ov"

If your temp goes up and stays up then yes it means you have oved. My temp is about the 36.6/5 mark until ov then it goes up to 36.8 - 37.0. I know AF is on the way when it plumets like a stone back down to 36.6 again . . .

my temp was 37.1 but i think i was a bit hot i'll keep checking every morning

Attachments

• ttc.jpg
    ttc.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
Morning ladies!!

Hope we all had a lovely valentines weekend, ours was not romantic at all, but we did have some nice food yesterday and a nice bottle of wine :shhh:.

Still no sign of OV :growlmad: so hoping it arrives this week, otherwise i think I may cry lol My temp dropped a little bit this morning, which I read could be a sign so I definitely have all fingers crossed, properly fed up now and looks like I'm on for another 40+ day cycle.

Morning ladies!!

Hope we all had a lovely valentines weekend, ours was not romantic at all, but we did have some nice food yesterday and a nice bottle of wine :shhh:.

Still no sign of OV :growlmad: so hoping it arrives this week, otherwise i think I may cry lol My temp dropped a little bit this morning, which I read could be a sign so I definitely have all fingers crossed, properly fed up now and looks like I'm on for another 40+ day cycle.

Aww i'm sorry hun, OV is MIA here as well. CD17 and temp still low and high on the CBFM i normally OV on CD14/15 on an average cycle. Running out of pre seed now :dohh:

Boo - Razcox what is going on with our stupid cycles at the mo!? Hope you get your peak asap x

I found this on one of the other websites I go on, and ladies you have to watch it, it's sooo interesting! I made hubby watch it too lol

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FA6E1181813F7AD4&search_query=the+great+sperm+race+full

ohhh i watched that when it was on TV! It was really good and helped understand the whole process. Makes you realise why its so hard some times TTC if only a few swimmers get anywhere near the egg. My DH didnt want to watch it!! :)

Morning ladies!!

Looks like we all have the same problem; I've still not ov'ed; was expecting it over the weekend but could be any day I suppose!

What a nightmare.

:wacko::wacko:

Hi ladies...I was hoping I can join you. We are TTC my first, his second. I live in Florida and we have been TTC since June '09. I am finishing up my first round of Clomid tonight and I am really hoping I ovulate this month. How is everyone else doing?

hi:hi: welcome im around 5dpo an due af 23rd 24th my 5th month trying for our first. good luck :thumbup:

Hi Guys
Sorry i did post in this threa a few weeks ago then not being great with the pc i lost the thread :wacko:

How are you al doing? I have had a bad few days thinking i wil never be a mum etc etc but now i am back on track and this baby makeing will comence tommorow:thumbup:

I am so glad i have found others in the same situation as me hopefully i wil find my way back again x x

hi Everyone!

I am back online!

We have had no internet for the past 2 weeks as we have moved house..... but I am back online. whoohoooo :comp:

just trying to catch up on the thread and see how everyone is doing.

I have had the worst two weeks though! so a few days before we move house my husband breaks his foot! so I am on my own packing and sorting as well as playing nurse. Also it pretty much puts a stop tp making babies this month. :-( :nope:

Moving house could not have gone worse! no water or electricity for days. Still no gas, The amount of red tape here is unbleivable!

At to make matters worse I return to work yesterday after the move and i get SACKED!!!!!! to be honest my boss was an evil man and I was considering resigning anyway due to stress. So i think he did me a favour. Still, it stings a bit.

I mean seriously there is only so much a girl can take in a week!

Someone give me some good news..... I need some!

x

Maybe-baby - Welcome back! I hear ya about the bad days, it can be hard esp when others seem to find it so easy.

Mimi - Sorry about everything, what a rough week for you hun x :hug:

TySon - Welcome to the group and good luck this month, fingers crossed we all OV as there are a few on here with eggs MIA at the min.

Hope - Fingers crossed for you this month, would be great to get another :bfp: to spur us all on xx

AFM well still BDing with pre seed and soft cups as waiting for OV. Temps still low and high on the CBFM not peak. Also got some bad news last night my Grandad passed away, he had cancer and was ill but it was all a bit sudden. Cant get any time off work so will only be able to get down for the funreal (how do you spell that!!?)

Welcome back Mimi and Maybe Baby, we have missed you!

Hello and welcome to newbies, I think you will like this thread.

I am sorry to Razcox and Flake-y about your eggies! What is going on?! Sometimes I just don't understand our bodies :wacko: you think they would try to co operate sometimes!

xxxx
:hugs:

Mimi what a crappy time you're having!! I'm sure what you need is a BFP to make you feel better!

Razcox, sorry to hear your news, the fact that they've been poorly doesn't make the news and easier to hear :hugs:

Still no positive OV, but am now also taking cough medicine 3 times again to help along my EWCM as I hardly had any last month!

This TTC business has turned me into a crazy woman!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->