• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Ladies, I am positively shaking.

I did two internet cheapie tests and 2 faint, but pink lines came up within the 10 minute time frame. 2 tests can't be wrong surely?

I've posted the pics up in the gallery section, but am shaking sooooooo much at the moment.

OMG Emmy - I just looked and can see a faint line! When are you testing again with a more reliable test??

How many DPO are you?

I haven't been marking down when I've ovulated etc. Which pic can you see the line in? Is it one of the normal ones?

I'm going to have to wait until the weekend to be able to test with another test, only got my ic tests at home, and we're not off out until Saturday now

I can see a line in the normal pics; it's clearer in the test at the top!
Def get a FRER to be sure tho :dust:

Good luck!

Emmy - I see a faint line as well! Fingers crossed for you with a FRER that you get a darker :bfp: :happydance:

biscuitnodles - I wouldnt worry about the tests. Like others have said it may mean the test was mucked up or that they just didnt do it right. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. Good luck with more needles though :hug:

I've just done another test, but not with fmu and the line didn't start appearing until about 15 minutes after I'd done it. It was only an internet cheapie, but I've got a baaaaaaad feeling I've been hit by the evap lines :cry:

Hey Emmy,

Good luck for your BFP!

Flake-y, I was due AF yesterday but occasionally it comes up to 4 days late, so ill see.

Razcox, is your eggy here now?!

Maybe-baby, thanks for the positive thoughts, I didnt realise they might just have not done it right I just started worrying!!

Thanks girls!
:hugs:

Flake-y, I was due AF yesterday but occasionally it comes up to 4 days late, so ill see.

Thanks girls!

You should do a test! You never know.

Well my DH went to his GP to ask about semen analysis today & came home with a wee cup in which to erm, make his 'deposit'!!! Poor soul...:haha:

Thanks girls!

You should do a test! You never know.

Well my DH went to his GP to ask about semen analysis today & came home with a wee cup in which to erm, make his 'deposit'!!! Poor soul...:haha:

Bless him! Are you allowed to 'help' at all :blush:

biscuitnodles - i think my egg is on the way, got a peak on my CBFM EWCM and my CP is very open. The only thing is its very low as well so i am a bit confused :wacko:

Razcox, def sounds like your eggie is about to make an appearance!!!

I offered to 'help' DH with his sample, but he gave me a funny look so I guess it's a no! I was only joking anyway; the cup thing is just weird!!!

Ooo, congrats Emmy!!

maybe-baby...maybe the watery CM is from the cough syrup...??

Razcox, I hope you catch that eggy :dust:

Hi Laidies
Hope we are all well , i have such a bad headache i cant shift these last 2 days,
Emmy good luck
flakey just noticed you are not to far away from me.

Morning Ladies
Hope you are all well and you have a lovely weekend. As i said before we are trying smep this month but we will stick with it this month but it is quite restricting.
Has any one tryed soft cups are they available in boots or do i have to buy them on line?
Flakey i am just the other side off glasgow just out side harthill.

I've not tried soft cups so not sure where you would be able to get them from shop wise, but you would probably find a really good deal online.

Update from me, I've done another 2 tests this morning and got 2 lines even though the dye has settled really weird, and they're darker than yesterdays tests. I'm going to get a frer on sunday as superdrug have the double boxes buy one get one free for £9.49. Am really hoping this is the start of a bfp :cry:

Emmy - Really hope this is a :bfp: for you, will be sure to pop on Sunday to check xxx

Maybe-baby - Not sure if you can get them from boots TBH i got mine from here:

https://www.smefertility.com/index.asp

get all my stuff from there now as it saves me going to about 5 different sites!

Oh sorry forgot my update!! Got another peak on my CBFM and there were two dark lines on the stick so fingers crossed OV wil be today or tomorrow at the very lastest.

ohhhh yey, you gonna get some bding in? will keep everything possible crossed for you :D

Maybe-Baby; very cool, we are quite near each other!

Razcox; Go get that egg, I am oving too so 2ww starts now....

Emmy; it is def sounding like a bfp; FXed for u!!!

Well in 7 hours I will have brought my tests from superdrug :D
My mum is being brilliant and paying for the 2 boxes of frer double tests. Only thing is I can't sleep now because I'm so excited/nervous
:dust: for you all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"