• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Aww Mimi what a nightmare you're having! Moving house is so stressful & being sacked on top; awful. Maybe things happen for a reason though & you'll get an even better job!!!

Razcox so sorry to hear bout your Grandad; hope you are ok.

Hello everyone else! So does cough medicine help with ewcm?

Sorry to hear about the rough week you're having, Mimi. You know what they say, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger...sounds like you're getting a nice dose of strength!

maybe_baby, how much medicine are you taking and how often? I've heard that Clomid dries up the CM and was going to take the knock-off Mucinex, 200mg, twice a day to start. I have to agree with you about turning into a crazy woman. I think if OH knew everything I do to get that :bfp:, he would faint!

Hi ladies. It's been forever since I've been on. I hope everyone is doing well. Just started another TWW, but this hasn't been the best month.

Hi ladies. It's been forever since I've been on. I hope everyone is doing well. Just started another TWW, but this hasn't been the best month.

Hey Parkgirl, welcome back!

Good luck for this tww, hope you get a bfp at the end of it!
:thumbup:

Hey ya,Partner and i are TTC #1! this is our first cycle!

missynz - Hello and welcome, its so exciting for you to be just starting out. Be prepared for the TCC maddness to set in :)

Parkgirl - Welcome back and fingers crossed for you this month. I think its been a bit of a rough on all round TBH.

Thanks for the nice messages going to have a stressful week next week and will make the 2WW pale in comparrison a bit.

Still waiting for OV on CD19, not had to wait this long the entire time i have been charting inc the cycle after the MC! Got another high on the CBFM and temps still low. There was a line on the stick though so i may get a peak tomorrow. Not sure if such a long cycle is a good or bad sign this month. Maybe out before i have even started!

You have to look for cough medicine that is for chesty coughs and it must say it's an expectorant, if you can get it find something called robitussin (not the non drowsy, just plain) that's the best thing apparently, pretty sure they sell it in boots.

It's designed to loosen up mucus when you have a chesty cough and it works with CM too apparently. I'm taking a teaspoon 3 times a day - hubby thinks I've gone mental lol.

It's supposed to work quite quickly, but I keep forgetting to take it so can't comment yet!

Morning ladies hope you are all well, oh i must get some cough medicine:thumbup:
We are trying smep this month never tryed it before but anything worth a go x

Hi ladies, I've only just noticed this thread lol, but it looks brilliant.

Me and my fella have really only been actively trying for a few months, I haven't done any of the temping or charting, so it might be a good idea for next cycle for me lol.

Had what I thought was a bfp on one of the new predictor tests, bfn since then, but did an internet 10miu cheapie this morning and got bfn again, so am feeling slightly sorry for myself today

Hey Emmy! I went to Uni at Aber its a great place. I used to work at Charlies :)

Another little update on me, CP is low BUT i have lots of EWCM and my cervix is very open, its huge, i swear i could of fit my finger in there LOL!!! :)

Yeah Aber is a pretty cool little seaside town, half term atm and it's manic lol.

Lived here for 17 years with a 3 year break away

Hey Razcox, my grandad passed away about 3 weeks ago, so I know exactly what you are going through if you need to talk, I forgot to mention it to you on my earlier post.

Flake-y, I got my blood test results today - only took a week. They are 'inconclusive'. I have to go back for a second Day 21 test and also a day 1-5 test :wacko::cry:

I am officially worried!!!! What does inconclusive mean?!! Not literally of course I know what it means, but it is making me think gosh, what is going on with my body?!

My AF is due today but no sign yet, so can't go for my day 1-5 test and can't book my day 21 test. This is a nightmare!

How is everyone else doing?

xxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Flake-y, I got my blood test results today - only took a week. They are 'inconclusive'. I have to go back for a second Day 21 test and also a day 1-5 test :wacko::cry:

I am officially worried!!!! What does inconclusive mean?!! Not literally of course I know what it means, but it is making me think gosh, what is going on with my body?!

xxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxx

'Inconclusive' prob means they did the test wrong or lost your blood sample or something ridiculous; you know what the NHS are like!! Doesn't mean there is something wrong though; can't believe you have to go back for another test!

I think i might try the cough medicine thing; I've still not got my ewcm this month (and I always get it) so either I've missed it (not likely), i've not ovd yet (& I'm cd 25!!!), or this is going to be one of those months I don't ov which it better not be, cause it takes months for my cycle to regulate!

Aaaagh!!!!:growlmad:

Hey, any of you girls use Facebook? I've only been using it a few months & I'm totally addicted!

Hey, any of you girls use Facebook? I've only been using it a few months & I'm totally addicted!

Hey hun, i'm on facebook and have been for a few years now. If you search for Rachel Blakemore you will find me :thumbup: I'm the one with my two dogs looking at swans over the water.

I still havent OVed yet either on CD 19 now, never not oved in a cycle so not sure what would happen? I normally judge when i am going on by going 14 days from OV as thats how long my LP is. Still hoping this is just a long cycle and im going to OV either tomorrow or friday. Its really driving me potty though! :wacko:

Hey Flake-y,

thanks, I hope everything will be okay, but I guess you can't help wondering when something goes a little bit wrong and you have been trying for a while.... I have already asked the hubby about adoption just in case, and he is not against it so thats great!!

On the positive side, though I said I would not symptom spot, being the addict I am I have been unable to resist. I have been feeling slightly nauseous the last two mornings (can happen to me around AF) and also my boobs have been getting stabbing pains on and off for around 4 days. No change in nipple colour though, and I thought that was meant to be an important symptom?! I have also had slight cramps, but not AF ones. So ill still keep my FX. I like to try to be as positive as possible! :rofl:

mimi, how is your husband's foot? also, are you settling into your new house and do you have all your power water etc now?

:hugs:

Razcox; what is going on with our ovaries; they don't want to let the eggs go!!! Stress can delay ov, so that might be causing it maybe? Will look for u on facebook when I'm on tomorrow!

Amanda; ur right, stay positive; adoption is a totally last resort!! I've always fancied it though; my DH is not keen but I've always wanted to have my own kids & adopted ones too but he's not having it!
Have you ever seen 'Adoption Stories', usually on home & health? Its so amazing; I always end up crying! Def worth a watch; makes you want to go to an orphanage & take them all home!
When are u due AF?

Flake-y i think you may be right about the stress, its not been a normal week at all. Well i am pleased to say i got a peak today so looks like i am going to OV either today or tomorrow :happydance: Job job too i am knackered from all the BDing we have done the last few days!!

Morning everyone!

Well I am totally confused now - still not had any whisper of a line on my OPKs, but yesterday I had watery CM (even hubby commented on it when we were BDing lol!!) and this morning my temperature has rocketed! Like I said absolutely no clue what's going on, but will be BDing again tonight to make sure hee hee!

Oooh we can SS together Razcox! (naughty I know but I'm weak and have to SS)

Bad thing is, I'm going to be in London doing an exhibition when I'll be due to test, and really want to test with hubby so I'm going to have to wait longer if that's the case! Although I suppose the good thing is, if AF hasn't arrived by the time I return that BFP will be easier to find!

I'm on Facebook too, I'm Vicky Clayton (more or less the same pic as the one that's on here)

Biscuitnoodles - inconclusive really doesn't mean anything - I had that once for a smear test, and it just turns out they didn't get enough cells from the first test (lost it then lol), annoying that you now have to wait ANOTHER month though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->