• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Thanks everyone, you're all so lovely.

Good luck to everyone this month, it's CD6 for me so got a while before things get exciting again this month. Hubby works away during the week but he's having to rearrange meetings etc to try and be around as much as possible during OV week!

Keep up the good work! I'm sure your hubby would rather be :sex: than in meetings... :thumbup:

Thanks Flake-y!

I am glad to be back, I have missed you all! It makes me feel normal talking to you lot!

:)

Good good!

So what happens now with your tests? How long do you have to wait for the results?

I've been preseeding like crazy-I have 3 boxes in the cupboard & may as well use it! I forgot to ask the GP about it; I was too nervous!!!

Afternoon all! In a vile stinking mood today and just want to go home . . . .BUT my CP is nice and high as well as open, got a high on my CBFM so all systems are go. Looks like by monday i will be in the dreaded 2 WW again :(

Hey Guys,

I have to wait about a week for the results, but also waiting for OH's Sperm test on the 17th, so will probably go to the docs together after that.

Did anyone see 'One born every minute of C4 on Tuesday night? Just watched it on Sky+ and Oh my goodness, it looks terrifying!!

:hugs:

Hey Guys,

I have to wait about a week for the results, but also waiting for OH's Sperm test on the 17th, so will probably go to the docs together after that.

Did anyone see 'One born every minute of C4 on Tuesday night? Just watched it on Sky+ and Oh my goodness, it looks terrifying!!

:hugs:

Yes, I saw that, it was really good! Did you see the husband with the glasses? He actually sniggered when his poor wife was having a contraction then locked her in the bathroom when she got a spare minute to go between contractions! What a lovely guy...

It was terrifying though; she looked like she was in agony!

Think it's on next week too.

Good luck with all your results!:thumbup:

Afternoon all! In a vile stinking mood today and just want to go home . . . .BUT my CP is nice and high as well as open, got a high on my CBFM so all systems are go. Looks like by monday i will be in the dreaded 2 WW again :(

Oh Razcox I will be ov'ing this weekend too (i hope!!!) so looks like we will be in the 2ww together!!!
Valentines weekend too.
We can symptom spot together & hopefully get a bfp in 2 weeks time...FXed

HI
Could I please join you???
Hubby and I are on moth 3 of ttc our first bundle of joy :)
We are so excited, but I am very impatient!!!
I think I may be ov-ing this weekend, perfect for Valentine's day :)

HI

Hello there, welcome to the thread!:hugs:

Yay, valentines ov & hopefully bfp to follow!

:dust:

HI

Hello and welcome!! xxx:hugs:xxx

HI

Welcome to the mad house hun! Thats 3 of us OVing over this weekend, gonna be a lot of :sex: going on :happydance:!

Well there should be a lot of :sex: going on, it is valentines weekend after all! Hee hee....
We've just had a 2 for £20 valentines meal from M&S & I'm sitting watching Casualty drinking Cava! It's all about relaxing to help ttc you see...

How is everyone else doing?

well i am on a diet (lost another 2lb this week :happydance: ) so no fatty valentines food here :( Also no BDing either as my DH was 'too tired' the last two nights. Got a bit stressed and upset this morning by it all so we had another talk and i am feeling a bit better now. Its just so stressful this TTC lark and its been a year since my :bfp: so i lost my PMA a bit. Still back on track again now . . .

HAPPY valentines DAY!

well i am on a diet (lost another 2lb this week :happydance: ) so no fatty valentines food here :( Also no BDing either as my DH was 'too tired' the last two nights. Got a bit stressed and upset this morning by it all so we had another talk and i am feeling a bit better now. Its just so stressful this TTC lark and its been a year since my :bfp: so i lost my PMA a bit. Still back on track again now . . .

HAPPY valentines DAY!

Well done on losing 2lb! My diet is back on again today; I just had a wee break from it.

:winkwink::winkwink:

Happy Valentines Day everybody! Good Luck with your :sex:!!!!!

Im due my AF on Wednesday (my ticker is out by a couple of days, I better change it!) so I have my FX for it not to come but it probably will!! :dohh: I just have that feeling. I don't feel like symptom spotting or anything which is unusual for me as I am an addict! I have been having tender, cramping pains for about a week. Halfway between period pains and that feeling that you have done too many situps! (not that I would know what that would feel like!!!!) That usually means the :witch: is coming.

Well done Raz on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work \\:D/

FX to everyone else for this month - we all still have time for a 2010 baby!

:dust:

xxxxxxxxxx

hello i would like to join im 25 and we been ttc our first :baby: for 5 months now hope this is the month, due for af 23rd 24th ish :wacko: x

hello i would like to join im 25 and we been ttc our first :baby: for 5 months now hope this is the month, due for af 23rd 24th ish :wacko: x

Welcome, getting quite a few on here now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->