First Time Bubba's *New team*

Well I did my frer test and got a bfn, though in certain lights I think I can see a line. Had a bad night's sleep and went to the loo a couple of times, so maybe my fmu wasn't as concentrated as it should have been. Not holding my hopes up, but going to test once more in the morning and see what happens

Well I did my frer test and got a bfn, though in certain lights I think I can see a line. Had a bad night's sleep and went to the loo a couple of times, so maybe my fmu wasn't as concentrated as it should have been. Not holding my hopes up, but going to test once more in the morning and see what happens

Good luck!!!!

:hugs:

Done another test today and am sure I can see the faintest of lines. Chris is going to go to ours today and grab my ic tests, see if anything happens with them tomorrow

hi all i'am 21 and my husband is 25 we have been ttc for about 3years,and still not luck yet, i'am so glad i have found other ppl with the same situation as me, and i agree u all bot seeing ppl everywhere pregnant make me feel like crying:cry::cry::cry:,still waiting for my appointment for hospital but its taking so long! wishing you all the luck in the world xxx:winkwink:

hi all i'am 21 and my husband is 25 we have been ttc for about 3years,and still not luck yet, i'am so glad i have found other ppl with the same situation as me, and i agree u all bot seeing ppl everywhere pregnant make me feel like crying:cry::cry::cry:,still waiting for my appointment for hospital but its taking so long! wishing you all the luck in the world xxx:winkwink:

Welcome! :hugs:

Sorry Girls, I'm out this month, AF got me last night :cry:

How is everyone else doing?

Emmy, sounds positive, let us know tomorrow how it goes! FX for you xx

Razcox, is your egg here now?!

Flake-y, have you got your test results yet?

Welcome Kat, you will like the girls here! I am 24 and my husband is 26. We are all really supportive and as crazy as each other, you are in good company!

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Welcome to the group Kat :)

Really sorry to hear af got you biscuitnoodles.

I'm not 100% on the line I'm "seeing". Sometimes think I'm seeing it because I want it so much, and that it's not actually there. Though a few of the girls on the gallery forum have said today they can see a shadow of a line, but it is extremely faint lol

thank you gals for being so nice and welcoming,so how is every1 feeling today

Am good thanks kat, you?

Just a bit baffled too, been having lines on ic tests, but can't get anything to come up on frer, think I've had a case of evap lines if nothing shows on tomorrow morning's test.

Been snowed out of my house for a few days, staying down at mum's, but my fella is making a trek up there today for me to get me some more tests for the morning :blush:

Sorry Girls, I'm out this month, AF got me last night :cry:

How is everyone else doing?

Emmy, sounds positive, let us know tomorrow how it goes! FX for you xx

Razcox, is your egg here now?!

Flake-y, have you got your test results yet?

Welcome Kat, you will like the girls here! I am 24 and my husband is 26. We are all really supportive and as crazy as each other, you are in good company!

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Oh no; sorry about :witch: arriving; FXd for next month tho!!!
Well I've finally oved, so I'll be able to get my blood tests done next Monday I guess. DH has his little pot all ready for his sample, but I told him to wait until after I'd oved; I didn't want any going to waste! Will keep you posted on the results.

Emmy; can't believe ur snowed in! There isn't a drop here. Ur DH is great for going out in the snow for more tests; he's a wee gem!!!

:thumbup:

Am good thanks kat, you?

Just a bit baffled too, been having lines on ic tests, but can't get anything to come up on frer, think I've had a case of evap lines if nothing shows on tomorrow morning's test.

Been snowed out of my house for a few days, staying down at mum's, but my fella is making a trek up there today for me to get me some more tests for the morning :blush:

yeah im good thanks i will keep my fingers crossed for u hope u have a gud nite.

My fella is a little gem, love him loads. He's been a complete and utter star. He did start off saying he never wanted kids, but then when I've been getting these bfns he's been quite disappointed and saying he'd got very used to the idea.

I've spent the afternoon as productive as I possibly can. I've made myself a new signature for the forum lol

Hi Ladies,

Temps have dropped again so still no OV (CD34!!!!!) is it possible to get EWCM twice in the same month?

Any more news Emmy??

Sorry the witch found you biscuitnoodles, hopefully you'll get lucky next month x

Well I tested again this morning, and thought I got bfn as I was called away while the test was developing. People in the gallery section asked me to post pics, so I did, and they said they could see a line on the very first pic I posted. I've had a closer look and it's very very very faint, but there all the same. Just not sure whether to believe it or not as the pic was taken well out of development time, so knowing my luck it's an evap.

On another note, I've got an appointment with the dr on Friday morning, so I might just take a fmu sample with me and see what he says.

EDIT*** Sorry ladies posted the same thing twice lmao

Morning all! Sorry not been on over the last couple of days, been redecorating so had not net until late last night.

biscuitnoodles - So sorry the :witch: got you :hug:

Emmy - Sorry you are still in limbo, when was or is AF due? Or how many DOP are you??

Maybe_baby - I think you can get EWCM twice in one month, maybe your body was getting ready for OV but then an egg wasnt ready so its been delayed?

AFM Well i OVed on Friday so i am in the 2WW now. We BDed all week but friday i went out for my birthday and was way to tired so we missed the day of OV. Just have to hope the pre seed and softcups got enough swimmers up there the other 4 days!

Well I tested again this morning, and thought I got bfn as I was called away while the test was developing. People in the gallery section asked me to post pics, so I did, and they said they could see a line on the very first pic I posted. I've had a closer look and it's very very very faint, but there all the same. Just not sure whether to believe it or not as the pic was taken well out of development time, so knowing my luck it's an evap.

On another note, I've got an appointment with the dr on Friday morning, so I might just take a fmu sample with me and see what he says.

hi girls,

emmy, do you have any early preg symptoms?

thanks vicky!

xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Temps have dropped again so still no OV (CD34!!!!!) is it possible to get EWCM twice in the same month?

Hey, I had ewcm twice last cycle; once at ov, then again about 5 days later. I googled it & apparently it was prob just a hormone surge or something! Bit strange tho.

Do you normally get long cycles?

I've had a sore lower back, sore (.)(.) espescially the left side for some reason, and my left areola has suddenly gone darker, emotional, and been feeling sicky (but I think that's to do with my nerves more than anything).

I'm half tempted to go and get another frer for tomorrow morning, but it's too expensive lol, so I may just wait until Friday and get the dr to do a test for me lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->