• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Mimi - Fingers crossed the line is a :bfp: and not an evap, keep up all updated hun xx

Not in the best of moods today the PMA has gone out the window! Temps have dropped, CM has dried up but what there is has a pinkish tinge, CP is low and the slight pulling pains i have had are now full blown pre AF type pains. The :witch: is on her way again this month :hissy: I was so excited as well this month . . . Oh well onto yet another cycle. Off to buy some pre seed and softcups for next OV day

Sorry to hear about your :witch: maybe coming razcox, good luck for next time.

What do you think about softcups, do you think they are worth a go?

xxxx :hugs:

I read on here they are applying to the FDA to become a licenced conception aid!

I think its worth a shot, the theroy is sound and if it avoids the mess, wetpatch and me having my legs in the air for 1/2 hour aferwards then i am all for it!

I think its worth a shot, the theroy is sound and if it avoids the mess, wetpatch and me having my legs in the air for 1/2 hour aferwards then i am all for it!

:rofl: you should have seen me this month. legs up against the headboard pillow under my bum! I am so suprised that after all that hubster still wants to :sex: with me.

I think softcups manouvers are deffo left in private for the bathroom!!

I am so getting some of these softcups!! if anything, at least it stops any mess and I won't have to lay there with my ass in the air ;) xx

the concept of the soft cups has already been FDA approved.... heres a link for it https://www.conceptionkit.com/

Considering it is EXACTLY the same thing and softcups are a fraction of the cost.... kinda makes me hope they dont go offically make it a conception aid... worries me that costs may jump on them as well.

I've ordered some! Hopefully will come tomorrow yay!! xx

Just aboout to order some from a great site with other bit and bods but d'oh forgot my card today!! Oh well will have to wait for tomorrow!

Really good site though here is the link if anyone is interested:

https://www.smefertility.com/index.asp

Hi ladies,

Wondered if I could join you too? My name is Vicky & I'm 27 (28 next week) hubby is 29 and we've been married for just over 2 years. This is my second cycle of TTC and already finding it very annoying and just want to stomp my feet and get a big fat baby bump :winkwink:

I'm on CD9 today and will be following the Sperm meets egg plan this month, I am sooo desperate for my BFP already, god only knows what I'll be like if I still haven't got a BFP in 6 months time!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all x

Razcox- Sorry the witch is coming.

FX for everyone still in the "running" for this month.

I just can't tell what my body is doing. I'm not spotting like I did last moth at the time and my bbs are much more tender than usual.

Hi ladies,

Wondered if I could join you too? My name is Vicky & I'm 27 (28 next week) hubby is 29 and we've been married for just over 2 years. This is my second cycle of TTC and already finding it very annoying and just want to stomp my feet and get a big fat baby bump :winkwink:

I'm on CD9 today and will be following the Sperm meets egg plan this month, I am sooo desperate for my BFP already, god only knows what I'll be like if I still haven't got a BFP in 6 months time!

hi!

welcome, i know how you feel!!! i am the same on my 2nd month of properly ttc and already going a bit nuts!! :dohh:

fx for you!!

are you using any particular tecniques??

xx

Hey Girls,

How is everyone today? Just want to say thanks to Razcox, this group is getting more popular and the girls on here are all lovely, so thanks Razcox for putting together such a great group!

I am so ill with a cold this week that I don't think there is going to be any :sex: as my husband is put off by snot and coughing! :growlmad:
So prob no sticky bean for me this month :cry:

Anyone still in the running for a BFP this month?

:hugs:

We're following the Sperm meets egg plan this month (basically you BD every other day from CD8 and then when you get a positive on your OPK you BD 3 nights in a row, then one more for luck the day after again)

Last month we just kind of messed around, but I honestly thought I would fall pregnant straight away! Am I alone in my stupid naive thoughts??!

I also only came off the pill at the beginning of December and am freaking out that my body isn't going to behave itself and get back into a regular cycle as I've read some real horror stories. Anyone just stopped the pill too?

When is everyone due AF this month? x

hey and welcome Maybe Baby! I was awful at the start of TTC every month i got a bit more nuts!

soft cups arrived today, will be using one tonight after BD'ing! then 2ww after sunday arrrgh!! xx

Ok so now i am confused! I was sure AF was on her way but today the day AF is due nothing - No cramps no icky brown or red stuff and my CP is quite high again . . . But my temp dropped again this morning to just above the cover line WTF is going on!!! :hissy:

Hey everyone; I've not been online for a couple of days; was in hairdressers till 9pm last night; what a pain!!!

Razcox-what's happening now? :witch:? if not; u must test!!!!

Amanda- think I will ask about softcups at the gp; doesn't do any harm I suppose! I'm looking forward to going & seeing what they say. Hope they don't tell me to go away & keep trying!!!!

Hello & welcome to anyone new on the thread!!!!

Hows everyone doing?

:hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hi maybe_baby! Welcome. I'm also in my second cycle of trying. I'm 29 and DH is turning 32 on Valentines day. We also just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.

Hello Girls

Can I join in too, I am Rachel 25. Starting our journy to TTC our first. I am excited and nervous. Would love to get to know some of you girls.

Hello Girls

Can I join in too, I am Rachel 25. Starting our journy to TTC our first. I am excited and nervous. Would love to get to know some of you girls.

Hi Rachel, welcome to the thread!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->