• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

Hello Girls

Can I join in too, I am Rachel 25. Starting our journy to TTC our first. I am excited and nervous. Would love to get to know some of you girls.

Hi Rachel, from another Rachel! Welcome to the thread, there are quite a few of us on here now :happydance:

:hi: Morning Ladies

Thank you for your welcome :thumbup::happydance: Its so nice to know I have got somewhere to come when I get confused.:happydance: Being in WWT for nearly a year I feel a bit strange posting in TTC like I dont fit yet iykwim?

How are we all today, we have snow

No snow here; it's freezing tho!!!!! And v sunny! Weird.

I cant wait for the summer to come I am getting fed up with the snow now and the ice cold winds:cold:

I am meant to be going down to london to be seeing some family and friends tomorrow so I hope it dont come down again like it did at christmas.

Yes I agree; I love winter & snow but I am a bit sick of it being cold! Plus my heating bills are through the roof...

Hi Ladies!

how are you all!

Soo i will update you on the latest so over the past 4 dayds I have had 4 evaps on crappy middel east tests! So I pulled out the big guns and went to our boots and bought at boots test! (£10) for one!! I kid you not!!

I used it on fmu this morning and got a BFN! So i think conlusivley they were 4 evil evaps..... !

However I am now 9/10dpo (I think) and DH and I had some lovely afternoon delight non baby making :sex:

......But horror of horrors when I went to the loo after I was bleeding, enough to wipe (sorry TMI!! lol) :shrug:

So is this an early AF or possibly the mythical implantation bleed....... hmmm I am not sure as I have no AF cramps and the bleed was a total suprise!!

mimi x

p.s we have no snow here just a balmy 25 degrees to day he he he (there are days like today on the beach where I dont miss the UK)

p.p.s As mentioned above I thought it would be easy to get pregnant too! they do it all the time on jeremy kyle! :haha:

Hello Everyone!

Welcome peach! The girls on here are really nice, you will like talking to us all I think!

Flake-y, nice new piccy!

Razcox, have you done a test yet?! What is going on?!

Mimi, what is going on with you?! Strange bleeding.... I have never heard of that. are you sure your :sex: was not too rough? :blush:

xxx

Mimi, what is going on with you?! Strange bleeding.... I have never heard of that. are you sure your :sex: was not too rough? :blush:

xxx

lol if only DH could read this now he would be wetting himself laughing! :rofl:

no it was quite tame!

We watched the movie couples threarpy (very good you have to see it) last night and I was determined not to be come the TTC borderline divorce couple, i made a pact to make sure we have lots of non baby making sex too!

Hi new girlies! Flake-y.... you look a bit like fearne cotton on your piccy! :)

I hope you doo all enjoy the snow, DH amd I got married in the snow back home this xmas and it was very magical! Felt like a snow queen!

Razcox! what is the latest....... are you testing soon?

x

P.s are there any special offers on for FRER's at the moment in the uk, my sister in law comes over next month and may get her to bring me some along with some superdrug ones i think too!

Hi
Can i join you guys? Me name is sarah i am 32 and we live with the love off my life in scotland.
We have been ttc for a long time, Had loads off tests done and no reason why we cant. So on doctors advise we have ditched the temping and everything and trying to relax a bit.
Would be great to share the ups and downs with you all as my friend do not get the ttc thing as offcourse baby makeing comes easy for them.

Hi sarah!

I know what you mean about the ttc and friends not understanding! I am the only person I know TTC so yes total lack of understanding from them. especially as for 2 weeks of each month I cant drink.

That is the amazing thing abotu B&B you can just let it all hang out! lol and not worry about coming across as a bit of a nut job as you will be hard pressed to find someone on here who is not! but it is the best place to be for ttc!

feel like we need to do a high five group hug now or something! he he

x

Hi Sarah; welcome to the thread; I am also from Scotland!!!! I live in Renfrew near Glasgow.
Hey Mimi, I used to have bleeding after :sex: quite often; turned out to be cervical abrasions. Could be implantation!!!!!
Just changed my piccie last night; I don't look like Fearne Cotton in real life but thanks!!!!

Know what u mean about guests on Jeremy Kyle; some people just look at a guy & they're pg!!!! (v unfair) I watched one once with DNA testing & the mother had 12 different possible fathers!!!!!!! How!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
:dust:

This is the first time i have ever had bleeding after bding, but I am due a smear soon anyway so if not my month i will get checked over.

we dont have Jeremy Kyle over here it is just a naughty indulgence when i go back home for hols. They would freak out if they saw that show here, sex outside of wedlock is ilegel and you go to prison if you are caught esp if you get pregnant! I would love to see what they make of it the show though!

It does seem so unfair though! When you look at the billions of people on the planet and we just want to make one little addition, it makes you wonder how there is any populations at all!!!

we dont have Jeremy Kyle over here it is just a naughty indulgence when i go back home for hols. They would freak out if they saw that show here, sex outside of wedlock is ilegel and you go to prison if you are caught esp if you get pregnant! I would love to see what they make of it the show though!

Scary!!!!

I have just been on a website that mentioned vitamins & healthy eating to help conception chances; I have now decided to try to eat healthier & see if that helps.
It also said that drinking one cup of coffee a day can halve your chances of conceoption, that also includes fizzy drinks cause there's loads of caffeine in them! Eek, I drink a can of juice a day & now I'm worried!

:wacko:

Have you ready the nursing study, I did a massive post on it a while ago in another area btu it is basically a study they did that is 10 things you can do in your diet to maximise your change of getting preggo! I try to follow it ...... here is the link to the post

the excersie one is the hardest cause I am a lazy mare!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/257044-eating-fertility.html

x

Thanks Mimi!

I'm the same about exercise; the most I do is pushing my hoover around!
And the bit about milk; I always drink skimmed milk; think I'll switch to semi skimmed or full fat, I didn't know they were better for conception!
DH drinks a lot of red bull; thats full of caffeine so I'll be putting a lid on that (he won't be happy).

Am trying not to get too obsessed about it (it's hard tho); I really want a glass of wine tonight & I'm sure it won't do any harm!

Hey ladies! Just popped into say hi and see how everyone is doing. Will catch up tomorrow as i have been out al day today and DH needs the laptop! Just wanted to let you know that AF is here so its onto the next cycle but i'm ok about it. Oh and ths softcups have arrived :happydance:

Hey ladies! Just popped into say hi and see how everyone is doing. Will catch up tomorrow as i have been out al day today and DH needs the laptop! Just wanted to let you know that AF is here so its onto the next cycle but i'm ok about it. Oh and ths softcups have arrived :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no; sorry about af arriving; fx'ed for u for next month tho! I'll need to get softcups; where did u get them?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got mine from this site:

https://www.smefertility.com/index.asp

It has everything TTC related and i saved a bit of money on postage by getting it all from the same place. Also i ordered on thursday night and it was all here this morning!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: razcox! sorry the evil :witch: arrived for you!

get some wine in to make you feel better. I am using wine as my compensation for AF arriving :wine::wine: mmmmmm

My bleeding has stopped now but still think it my be an early AF signal I was a total cow today at work. :devil:

I am making a promise to myself now that I wont test again until wednesday. Last month I had a 30 day cycle I am normally 28 days though. which means I am due on the 4th/5th of Jan.

I really am not sure though when I ovulated though....... so next month I will get some OPK's to see exaclty when it happens.

Thanks Mimi!

I'm the same about exercise; the most I do is pushing my hoover around!
And the bit about milk; I always drink skimmed milk; think I'll switch to semi skimmed or full fat, I didn't know they were better for conception!
DH drinks a lot of red bull; thats full of caffeine so I'll be putting a lid on that (he won't be happy).

Am trying not to get too obsessed about it (it's hard tho); I really want a glass of wine tonight & I'm sure it won't do any harm!

i miss wine and coffee so much!!! i can at least scoff ice cream now and tell DH i'm doing it for the kids! lol :icecream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->