• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

biscutnoodles....... how are you getting on. Just seen that you are ovulating soon so you are probabaly busy getting busy!

ENJOY!!

any more updates ladies??? x

Hey all;
I am still waiting to ov; prob another 2 weeks to wait (nightmare)!!!!!

Am going to see gp tomorrow to ask about ttc & see if there's anything they can do to regulate my cycles. Am really nervous about it for some reason!!!!!

Yes, wine is good, had 2 glasses last night & felt hungover this morning; I'm a lightweight!!!!
How is everyone doing?

Hey all;
I am still waiting to ov; prob another 2 weeks to wait (nightmare)!!!!!

Am going to see gp tomorrow to ask about ttc & see if there's anything they can do to regulate my cycles. Am really nervous about it for some reason!!!!!

Yes, wine is good, had 2 glasses last night & felt hungover this morning; I'm a lightweight!!!!
How is everyone doing?

good luck for the docs tomorrow! let us know if you get some good tips! :)

x

Thanksl, I am going to be an annoying patient & ask about everything going; preseed, softcups, legs in the air etc...
Will tell all tomorrow!

Morning ladies,

How are we all feeling this week?! I'm hoping to see a positive line on my OPK sticks in the next couple of days (fingers crossed I'm going to see it tonight) then it's the agonising 2 week wait to test. I really hope I OV tomorrow and then I'll be able to test on valentines day!!!

I'm not sure I can bring myself to do the softcup thing just yet - you'll have to let us know how you get on with them ladies x

Hey all, hope we all had a good weekend even if it does go a bit quick with far too much to do! I spent most of my saturday in different Queues and the bleeding supermarket!

Maybe Baby - Hope you get that + in the OPK and can get BDing for you Valentines day testing. Will let you know how i get on with the soft cups in a week or so. x

Flake-y - Good luck at the GP today, we have had to reg with a new one so i will dropping into see them soon. Anyone has got to be better then the poor excuse for a man i had last time! Let us know how you get on x

Mimi - Will be sure to look at the link you have given me, on a diet at the min though so pretty much have to stick to that. Shame though as i could really have done with a glass of somthing nice on sunday.

AFM well on CD3 so much to tell TBH just waiting for the witch to leave so i can play with the softcups and enjoy a bit on non TTC BDing with the DH. I am fully armed this month with pre sed and softcups :)

Hey all, hope we all had a good weekend even if it does go a bit quick with far too much to do! I spent most of my saturday in different Queues and the bleeding supermarket!

Maybe Baby - Hope you get that + in the OPK and can get BDing for you Valentines day testing. Will let you know how i get on with the soft cups in a week or so. x

Flake-y - Good luck at the GP today, we have had to reg with a new one so i will dropping into see them soon. Anyone has got to be better then the poor excuse for a man i had last time! Let us know how you get on x

Mimi - Will be sure to look at the link you have given me, on a diet at the min though so pretty much have to stick to that. Shame though as i could really have done with a glass of somthing nice on sunday.

AFM well on CD3 so much to tell TBH just waiting for the witch to leave so i can play with the softcups and enjoy a bit on non TTC BDing with the DH. I am fully armed this month with pre sed and softcups :)

Hi all,

Our weekends are Friday/Saturday here so I am well into the working week now.

Still no AF and spotting has completely gone so you never know. I did have some major cramps on the way home though. Proper grab the door handle stuff. not due till friday though.....

oh and i fed my addiction again ... pretty sure I got another evap! lol here is the latest piccy :)

Razcox I iwll be with you on the softcops and preseed next month i think!

Love the idea of a Valentines BFP, i think we will be valentines baby making in our new appartment. we move on the 13th cant wait!!!

xx

Attachments

• IMG_5459b.jpg
    IMG_5459b.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies!

Just to let you all know, I wont be on the forum for a little while, my grandad died last night and I have to go back home to West Yorkshire to be with my family. Ill pop back on here when I get back to see how you are all doing.

Good luck to everyone - hope docs went okay flake-y

xxxxxxxx

Oh Biscuitnoodles. I am so so sorry. Being with your family now is so important.

Look after yourself my dear!

xxxxxxxxxxxx thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Amanda I'm so sorry to hear about your grandad; hope you are ok.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right; here is my GP update!

Basically went in & said told her that we hadn't used contraception for about 18 months & had been 'properly' trying since august with the cbfm. I wrote down all my cycles over the past 2 years & realised that I'v ov'ed 13 times (cycles can be a bit haywire sometimes); I showed her this & she wants me to get blood tests for progesterone, thyroid function, diabetes, full blood count & I've been referred to gynacology! And Kenny has to get a semen analasis too!

Scary!

Oh and I was so nervous (my heart was going like the clappers) that I forgot to ask about softcups, preseed and everything else! I'm pretty useless...

I'm quite pleased cause I didn't realise until I wrote down all my cycles that they were so bad. Twice in the past two years I've not ov'ed for 4-5 months.

Biscuitnoodles - So sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family xxxx We will see you when you get back :hugs:

Flake-y - Glad it went well at the doctors, at least you are on your way to getting some tests done. An you never know the fact things are being done may take some of the pressure off and help towards that :bfp: :)

Biscuitnoodles :hugs:

Flake-y - good news that your doctors are taking it seriously, do you know when your tests are booked in for?

Still not had a positive on my OV sticks, but remaining positive as it's only my third month off the pill so my body could still be messing around. Was meant to BD last night, but I was soo tired I was asleep by 9.30!

I asked my mum how long she took to get pregnant and she said I was an accident (thanks mum lol) and that it took her over a year to fall with my brother!! :cry: I hope this doesn't run in the family otherwise I will go crazy!

Oh well, I will use this time waiting for my BFP to lose some more weight - anyone else trying to lose weight too?

Yep trying to lose weight here too. Lost a lot of weight got the :bfp: so went off the diet had the MC and just though Sod it all. The weight has now crept back on again so its back on the diet!

at least your gp is doing something!!! that is a good sign

turns out AF came for me today 5 freaking days early!! those pains last night were for a reason. only had a 24 day cycle this month which for me is very unusual plus it is very red red and heavy. Oh well consoled myself at ladies night. just got in (ladies night is basically free champagne all night for ladies every tuesday)

as it is a school night only had three!!

annoyed though cause if i am on a real AF now then it means i totaly mis calculated ov an missed it!!!!! grrrrrrr

maybebaby... my sister was diagnosed as hyper fertile!! WTF! some siblings get all the luck. she planned none of her 3 and got preggo on the pill for all three! my mum was the same 3 not planned! she was going for a hystorecomy for the 3rd (my little bro)

i got preganant once and it nearly killed me!! so no such luck for me

on the opk and temps from tomorrow!!
softcup preeseed mania here I come!!

love to you all!! xx

Mimi; sorry to hear about af arriving; and jealous of your hyperfertile sister! Yay for preseed this cycle.

Maybebaby; yes, losing weight too, have been pigging out since xmas so really need to stop! Hopefully having something else to concentrate on will take our minds off ttc & help us get that bfp!

Not sure when tests'll be; I've to go in about 7-9 days after ov for blood tests, then I suppose it depends how long the waiting lists are for the other tests. I'm dreading them!

Razcox; ur right, minds off ttc & onto everything else then hopefully bfp!!!

I'm def trying not to think about it too much this month.

:dust:

xxxxxx

Razcox; ur right, minds off ttc & onto everything else then hopefully bfp!!!

I'm def trying not to think about it too much this month.

:dust:

xxxxxx

i think we could all do with some distractions. We are moving this month so that is ours.

try not to worry about the tests flakey! the more info you are armed with the better!! :hugs:

xx

Thanks Mimi; I'm more worried about the results; I suppose I have that deep down fear that there's something really wrong & we'll never have a baby!
Gotta keep positive tho, we might all be lucky next cycle!!!

Morning all!

Mimi - Sorry the dreaded :witch: got you, we are on pre seed and softcups too so fingers crossed for us both. Also jealous of your sister but i dont think i would like to be quite that fertile!!

Flake-y - I am sure the tests will be fine and even if there is something wrong there is so much more they can do now to help. I am sure you will get your baby xxxx

AFM well AF is on the way out at last so will be POAS for the CBFM soon and playing with the softcups. We were watching srcubs season 5 last night and two of the characters were TTC. The wife was getting totally obsessed and my DH started wetting himself as she went on about temps and CM . . . . It seemed it reminded him of someone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->