First time IVF Buddies

Hi ladies. I'm new. I'm 24 DH is 23. Stage 4 endo and two ruptured tubes so IVF is our only option. We started round 1 in Oct. ER on Oct 30. 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, 2 made it to blasts and only one came back good after PGS testing. (our facility requires that testing). Had a large cyst form so we had to downgrade and wait for a while, but we just had our transfer Dec 12! currently 5dp5t. I was wondering if any of you ladies that got BFP's had any symptoms, and if so what were they? I felt a twinge yesterday, but my RE said that it could be the cyst still.

Sorry to hear you news Kat. Stay positive, big hugs.

Hi Blue, good luck to you.

I start my injections again on the 3rd Jan and estimated ET is the 25th. I can't actually wait to start jabbing myself again ha. Got high hopes for this FET.

Hope your all keeping well xx

Thanks Tootsi and rachy:hugs:

Welcome BlueWife, good luck :dust:

I'm guessing AF will show up again around January 8th (unless the CP makes her a bit late) so will be starting IVF #2 around then, short protocol this time though to get more eggs since I only had 3 for IVF #1. So hoping we get more eggs to choose from next time and that one of them will be my rainbow! I'm turning 37 in May so need to get pregnant soon:haha:

Hi ladies. I'm new. I'm 24 DH is 23. Stage 4 endo and two ruptured tubes so IVF is our only option. We started round 1 in Oct. ER on Oct 30. 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, 2 made it to blasts and only one came back good after PGS testing. (our facility requires that testing). Had a large cyst form so we had to downgrade and wait for a while, but we just had our transfer Dec 12! currently 5dp5t. I was wondering if any of you ladies that got BFP's had any symptoms, and if so what were they? I felt a twinge yesterday, but my RE said that it could be the cyst still.

Hi Blue wife

I just kept getting af type cramping but was different to norm af cramping. Had that from about 6dp5dt.

Good luck x

Hi Blue wife

I just kept getting af type cramping but was different to norm af cramping. Had that from about 6dp5dt.

Good luck x

Thank you so much. I definitely tested this morning and got a BFN so I'm a little disheartened.

Hi Blue wife

Good luck x

Thank you so much. I definitely tested this morning and got a BFN so I'm a little disheartened.

I didn't test til 10dp5dt. 5dp might still be too early. Give it a few more days xx

Kat I know how your feeling. I'm 38 in April really want to be a mammy soon xx

Hi guys!

I was overseas visiting my family and had no internet access.

kat - I'm so sorry! I agree with you that at least this shows you can get pregnant ;-)

blue - I didn't have any symptoms. I was actually sure it had not worked because I didn't feel a thing. I tested with a FRER on the evening of 8dp5dt and had my beta on 9dp5dt, so 5dp5dt might be too soon.

rachy - How are you doing? When is your beta?

tootsi - January is just around the corner. Best of luck!!

zelly - How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well.

amanda - How's everything with you? How's the IUI going?

Hi cupcake! Things with me aren't great, my IUI failed and I'm having a really hard time coping with all of it. I'm taking a break while my clinic is closed for the holidays and starting back up again in January.

Amanda I'm so sorry to hear this, it's devastating for you. Try and stay strong and hopefully the new year will bring you lots of luck. I'm wishing it does for you. Big hugs.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and 2016 brings us all our bundles of joy xx

Hi cupcake, already had beta. Chemical pregnancy 😢

Hi cupcake! Things with me aren't great, my IUI failed and I'm having a really hard time coping with all of it. I'm taking a break while my clinic is closed for the holidays and starting back up again in January.

Oh, amanda, I'm so sorry to hear this. The idea of taking a break seems good, though, to give your body and mind a chance to recover.

Be good to yourself and best of luck in January! :hug:

Rachy- I'm so sorry to hear that :(

AFM- tested this morning 10dp5dt and got a bfn. Beta tomorrow but no miracle Christmas baby for us.

Sorry to hear that Rachy and Blue.

Hopefully the new year will bring a whole lot of luck with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back