First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Beagle - that's a great date!!

JCM - I am doing everything possible to avoid the hemorrhoids - I am even taking an extra fiber supplement every day - my friend had them and was miserable! Hopefully you'll have a quick fix!

Babywhisperer - I'm so glad everything turned out to be ok. I know how stressful bleeding can be. Take it easy this weekend (as much as you can).

Beaglemom - That sucks about the delay, but at least you'll know your body will be in prime condition to take care of the embryo. I know before you were concerned about your husband's busy schedule. Does this happen to be better for him in that regard?

Terri - I read The Husband's Secret. It was really good. It was actually different than I thought it would be.

Happy Friday Everyone!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Babywhisperer - I'm so glad everything turned out to be ok. I know how stressful bleeding can be. Take it easy this weekend (as much as you can).

Beaglemom - That sucks about the delay, but at least you'll know your body will be in prime condition to take care of the embryo. I know before you were concerned about your husband's busy schedule. Does this happen to be better for him in that regard?

Terri - I read The Husband's Secret. It was really good. It was actually different than I thought it would be.

Happy Friday Everyone!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

It doesn't really matter as far as his schedule. He does not have to be at the transfer & retrieval still on for tomorrow. But we both may be a little more relaxed come January.

Hi ladies!

Erin and Terri - Congrats on being PUPO!!

Terri - congrats on your grades - what are you studying?

Amy - congrats on seeing the HB -and I'm sure your bean is just fine and healthy as can be!

Beagle - sorry you didn't get your grant and that your transfer has been delayed. But, you will feel so much better after your retrieval - I had such a hard time at the end with discomfort. Good luck tomorrow!

Babywhisperer - I am so happy to hear that your bean is doing well and the spotting is not a big concern. So sorry about the nausea - it is the worst!

Hello to everyone else and welcome to Eabwab! Sounds like you have all been busy, busy.

AFM - I had my day 21 labs on Wednesday and was told I need to have them drawn again to confirm I am in my luteal phase. I ovulated late this month. I'm hoping this won't screw up my cycle and that we can still do the FET in January. We have been busy, which has really helped the time pass.

Question: do any of you have a way to get notifications on your phone when someone posts on here?

Happy Friday!!:happydance:

knitgirl-There are some threads that I get an email when someone posts, and my email is on my phone. I just can't remember how I have that. I think it's in the control panel under notifications or something. If you search for it, you'll find it.

Jen-So funny..I hope you don't have hemorrhoids either. Yikes!! Sorry your nausea is back too, but sounds like you're doing well otherwise.

Moni-HA!!HA!! Those are the stories I like to hear. Sucks about having to wear pantiliners again, but it's better than having a wet spot on your pants/skirt. hee hee. Be careful.

BabyW-My work party was today so I couldn't check in until just now. I am SOOOO relieved, and I think it's awesome that your doctor apologized for making you wait when you were on the ledge. I hope that you don't have any more spotting, and it's good to know that adrenaline prevents morning sickness. Interesting is a better word than good to know. Usually adrenaline can be pumping when things are good as well, so hmmm.

beagle-Your husband is not going to be at your transfer? Awww...even though my hubs can't tell what's going on, I think it's nice that he's there to watch the doctor put our future babies where they belong and stare at the ultrasound screen. But I know his schedule is crazy, but if I were he, I would use one day off for transfer or a half day or something. No pressure from me though. Sometimes people can't be there all the time for stuff. Fact of life. I do think that date is cool. A friend of mine's sister is getting married tomorrow. I'm sure it's going to be a popular date for a lot of people.

Amy-Woohoo..Glad you liked the book as well. My sister said that her next book, Big Lies or something like that was better, but this is for my book club, so oh well. How are you doing?

Who did I miss? Umm...I'm getting my MBA in a month from now, so thanks for the kudos. I still have one grade to receive and our teacher sent out peer reviews today because I know there were some slackers in other groups. He said people's grades will be affected by the reviews My group was awesome, so instead of the A- I think I'm getting maybe that will push me into the A category. I can hope. I'm feeling fine. Nothing going on here. I'm not even taking any stock into my temperatures. I did make manual crosshairs on my chart this morning because ERose had them. :haha: It seems like forever since I've had true, red crosshairs.

That's the latest. beagle-I'll be checking in tomorrow for you. fxfx.

No I just meant fet not easier on the schedule in January. He is coming no matter what. But just doesn't matter Dec vs Jan.

Beagle, ER today, wuhu! GL!! Can't wait to hear good news from you later today!:thumbup:

Wow beagle, you were done fast! Yay for 14 eggs!! How do you feel?

Here are my ornaments. The first is one my husband bought me last year.

Attachments

• 20141213_101046.jpg
    20141213_101046.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20141213_101118.jpg
    20141213_101118.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
I feel fine. Throat hurts...but that started last night. A little cramping. I felt HORRIBLE this morning...could barely walk. All those eggs were ready to escape! I was there at 7 & they let me in early. I was probably in & out within a little over an hour an hour.

Glad you're feeling good, Beaglemom!! Woohoo for 14 eggs. I'm glad you got in and out too. Nothing to it. Now we wait. Are they calling you tomorrow with the update or will you have to wait until Monday?

Those ornaments are the cutest. Your DH really is the best. Hee hee. Take it easy today and drink lots of fluids. You may feel some bloating because the residual follicle has a little fluid left inside once they retrieve the eggs. I'm ready for the next step. Are you in progesterone now, or nothing because you're doing a frozen transfer?

Glad you're feeling good, Beaglemom!! Woohoo for 14 eggs. I'm glad you got in and out too. Nothing to it. Now we wait. Are they calling you tomorrow with the update or will you have to wait until Monday.

Those ornaments are the cutest. Your DH really is the best. Hee hee. Take it easy today and drink lots of fluids. You may feel some bloating because the residual follicle has a little fluid left inside once they retrieve the eggs. I'm ready for the next step. Are you in progesterone now, or nothing because you're doing a frozen transfer?

Taking meds to help with OHSS...but nothing else. They said I will keep getting updates on the eggs but don't know when. And not sure when the FET cycle will start.

Beagle - Congrats on your 14 eggies!!! :happydance: That is awesome! :happydance: Hopefully, you'll start feeling better (less bloated and crampy) here soon. How nice that it's Saturday and you can just veg out for the next two days if you want to. I hope they call you tomorrow with an update. The waiting to see how your embryos grow was the most stressful part for me. Those ornaments are pretty cute!

Beagle - congrats on 14! That's a great #. Now rest up and relax.

Babyw - so happy to hear that everything is fine! Try to take it easy, even though you have a lot going on. Make your family help! :)

Terri/Erin - how are my PUPO ladies?!?!?!?

Moni/Jcm - loving the pregnancy symptoms (roids and peeing your pants). You ladies have me cracking up. Jcm - hope you're not in too much pain.

Beaglemom - YAY for 14 eggs! I hope you start to feel better soon. And I hope that sore throat is not a cold coming on :( Your ornaments are SOO cute!!

You girls will think I'm crazy, but I was obsessing an hour ago, and decided to test. I wasn't expecting anything since I'm just 4dpt, but figured I'd do it anyway, toss the stick in the trash, and go about my day with it off my mind. Turns out I have a very faint line. Quite the squinter, but def there, and came up within a minute. And I can't help but feel optimistic about it since transfer just occurred 4 days ago. I know, I know, I'm a nut. Lol!! But I just needed to know!

I just happened to check in and see if anything was going on this evening and surprise surprise! Now I can't wait until you test again. Are you going to try again tomorrow morning?? Do you have plans to go out tonight?? I'm so anxious/excited. :wohoo: If you get a BFP, then I am getting one right behind you!! Hee hee. Now I'm a jumble of nerves.

You girls will think I'm crazy, but I was obsessing an hour ago, and decided to test. I wasn't expecting anything since I'm just 4dpt, but figured I'd do it anyway, toss the stick in the trash, and go about my day with it off my mind. Turns out I have a very faint line. Quite the squinter, but def there, and came up within a minute. And I can't help but feel optimistic about it since transfer just occurred 4 days ago. I know, I know, I'm a nut. Lol!! But I just needed to know!

Babe I got my squinter at 4dpo and you couldn't see it if I posted. But it will be dark enough tomorrow to post a pic!! I had a good feeling about this. They picked a winner with that embie!!! I'm so happy to hear this. You have cheered all of us on and now we get to celebrate you!!!!

Beagle 14 is outstanding. I agree with the other ladies, rest and hydrate and you'll feel better tomorrow. Those ornaments are so cute. Dh is a keeper!

Terri, an MBA is friggin awesome. What an amazing achievement. You must feel awesome almost having that all behind you.

Afm I am still spotting. I'm concerned but there is nothing I can do. I had to run around this morning and get the cake and balloons, then cook and set up. My parents and dh helped a lot. I finally got off my feet at 4 and will be off my feet all day tomorrow until we go get our tree at 2pm. Then I plan to be back off my feel as dh, my SIL and BIL decorate the tree.

Jacks Bday was awesome. We ended up with 23 people. The ham came out awesome and the pasta I made is completely gone. I made 2lbs!! The salad and veggies are gone. We have some ham left and I plan to use it and the bone to make a split pea soup. I'm exhausted but having our family and some friends there to help celebrate Jack's 1st Bday was so special and so appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->