First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Oh BabyW, that makes me feel even better, thanks!! I don't think I knew you got a squinter at 4dpt. I snapped a pic to see if it would turn out, and it did show up in the pic too, but just barely. So if tomorrow's is darker, I may post it. Btw, I'm so glad everything is ok with you. I know you're still gonna worry, but I feel so sure everything is fine! Also, sounds like Jack's party was a hit, way to go girl! :) Sounds like it was lovely.

Terri, yes, I'll test again tomorrow, there's no way I can stop myself now. I just know myself, and I'll have to! When do you plan on testing? Girl, I'm def feeling like yours is coming!! I can hardly stand the wait! Hehe!

Beagle, hope you're feeling better now that they got those eggs outta there. I felt rough after my ER for a day and a half, but it sounds like you're having a pretty easy time of it, even though you're taking something to prevent OHSS. Looking forward to hearing your fertilization report!

Erin - OMG YAY :wohoo: I am SOOO happy for you! Post a pic, post a pic!

Babywhisperer - So glad your party turned out well today! Now get off your feet and relax!!

Terri - Wow an MBA!! That's freakin awesome! Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment!

:xmas8: Wahoo, Erin!!!!! :xmas8: That is stupendous! Those tests better just keep getting darker and darker!! So happy for you and DH.

Ahhhhh yay!!!! So excited! It's 11pm and DH and I had a double date...I'm not sure how I stayed awake! But, I had to jump on and see if there were any symptoms and I get a BFP! Woooooohoooo! Now I want Terri to test. Lol so excited! If your test is darker tomorrow, it will be plenty dark for the RE to see on Monday! Hooray! I'm passing out now but I have a really funny story to tell about the hemrroid sitch tomorrow. Hahaaa! Goodnight!

13 mature and 7 fertilized. I think I said that right. Annoyed because they said the sample was bad. I told them my husband needed more than 36 hrs but they said with icsi not a big deal. Ugh. Kind of bummed. Hopefully all 7 keep going strong.

Beagle-the proportion is about right for mature vs. fertilized so don't be discouraged. Seven fertilized is a good number. I never understand how they do ICSI and they can't fertilize them all, but I don't have patience to get a doctorate degree and figure it out so it will just have to remain a mystery to me.

When is your next update? Do they let them grow six days before freezing and finally, when are they doing the genetic testing?

Update Tues. I think they freeze on day 6. And I should have pgs results by then. I need to email my nurse to find out next steps for fet.

Me and my mom are on our way to the outer banks. Last minute trip. Coming back Tues. I want to take her to see the wild horses.

Beagle - Enjoy your trip to the Outer Banks! I hope your 7 fertilized eggs are growing away and you'll get an awesome report when you get back. It does seem crazy that even with ICSI that there still can be problems with fertilization. I'm sure you'll come home to a great number on Tuesday.

Um, Erin and Terri - Both of your charts are looking stellar. Look at those temp jumps today!!

I forgot to tell you guys that last night after my shots I felt so lightheaded and hot. I had to immediately sit down. I know doing these shots I have to contort my body a little bit but yesterday was crazy. I had hubs get my warm compress and he got me a glass of water and I laid down on the bed for a few minutes and then I was fine. Then, this morning a big temp jump so not sure what that was all about. I hope tonight isn't a repeat as it was a little scary.

Beagle-have fun in the OBX!

I was told they do attempt to fertilize all the eggs with icsi but that some don't fertilize properly. So I guess that means the eggs weren't good/receptive? Or maybe it's the sperm? I wonder if the sperm they pick to attempt to fertilize the egg can be bad? More things to google lol.

Terri - When are you testing? What you described is one of the first symptoms I had.

Beagle congrats on on 7 fertilized! That's a great number. Have a great time in the outer banks. My hubby and I went last year and saw the horses it was incredible!

Erin!!!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. And only at 4 dpt, that's insane! Enjoy being preggo. I pray Ifollow behind you;)

Terri..... Now we need you to get to peeing:) you're next!

Amy-lightheaded and hot were your symptoms? Or fainting. Hee hee. I thought I was going to faint and then I remembered Jackie Robinson's wife in the movie 42. She fainted in the bathroom and another woman entered and asked if she was prego. Hee hee. Ill make a note of it and keep trucking. I have been staying warm with my blanket and hot caffeine free tea. Celestial Seasonings makes really flavorful tea! Who knew?

Oh, you must never blame the sperm for not fertilizing the egg. It's always the egg's fault!

Yay Beagle - those are great numbers. I did ICSI and only had 3 fertilize...

Erin - yay! Looking forward to todays update...

Hi to all!

Today's test... 5dp6dt. I'm feeling really good about this one!

I'll catch up later, as I'm out and about right now and it's insane out here with Christmas so close!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 17
Wow - that is a great line!! He/she is snuggled in deep!! Early beta?

Erin I could see the line even on my phone...no close up.

Is it really the egg's fault? The embryologist seemed to go on and on about the sample.

I left my laptop...ugh...so no googling for me. I get tired using my phone.

Yeeeeah Erin. So excited for you!!! :)

Terri - loving your symptoms & temps!!! Are you planning on testing early or will you hold off?

Pooped - busy day. Will check in with everyone else tomorrow.

Erin - OMG that is not a squinter at all!! That's a bonafide BFP! I'm SO happy for you!!

Terri - Of course, how could I even suggest it would be the sperm right LOL!! And yes I started getting lightheaded and felt I better sit down or I might faint. Didn't really get hot though. When are you testing?

ERose-That's awesome!!!! You're definitely pregnant with at least one baby!!! I'm so excited and happy for you. I can't believe you said that last night your line was faint, and this morning it's so dark. :wohoo:

beagle-The way the doctors talk they always make it seem like it's our fault we're not getting pregnant even when it's obvious that men have problems too. I was being facetious. I think your numbers are fine, and I'm not sure why they even said anything about the sample because guess what?! They won't be getting another one from you because you'll have one to put in and at least 3 or 4 to freeze. I'm fully confident my numbers will be correct.

I'm not testing anytime soon, ladies. You'll just have to be patient. I still have 9 days until my blood test, so at the earliest, I would test on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->