First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Erin - I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!!!

Terri - I would LOVE to see Annie. It was my favorite movie growing up. I can't wait to see the new remake coming out too :)

Beaglemom - Good luck to your husband today!! And YAY for tomorrow!! So excited for you. Enjoy your dinner tonight :)

AFM - I got my schedule. I stop my BCP on Friday, I have my baseline appointment on Monday, start my Estrace on Tuesday, and my transfer is scheduled for Feb. 24th WHOO HOO!!! I think Booger and I will only be a day or two apart right?? Getting your schedule is the best feeling LOL :)

Yeah...a Nov baby then for you...I am 11/26 bday! No more limbo, you are less than a month away!

That is awesome, Amy...time will go by fast...don't worry.

So my husband is officially guessing girl tomorrow...so I am going with boy. Anyone want to put in a guess???

I was at Sears at lunch & they have a ton of clearance...go straight there after! They also had maternity clearance buy one get one 50% off. So I got a spring/summer light dress, cardigan/tank mock shirt, & 2 pairs of capris. They were all marked $19.99 so spent about $60.

Erin, glad to hear you're feeling normal!

Amy, super exciting you've got your schedule! Hopefully the next few weeks fly!

Glad you got your schedule, Amy. I liked receiving it too because it means that everything is in the works...and we're moving! hee hee. Well, that's how I felt. I'm glad you and booger are so close to each other. It's nice having someone going through the same thing at the same time.

Oh, my sister said the movie Annie was really good too. She saw it around Christmastime with my niece and maybe nephew. Not sure who went with her other than my niece.

My day is over! Party time. hee hee.

Beagle - Our little resident shopper is at it again!! :haha: I might just have to have you do my shopping for me when it comes time. Hooray for transfer tomorrow!!!! :happydance::happydance: Um, I'm guessing girl. Not sure why but that's my guess. What time is your transfer?

Amy - Your transfer date is one day after mine! We'll start our estrace on the same day. We can wait together and try keep each other sane. My plan is to not test and hold out until beta. In fact, I have a ton of cheap internet pregnancy test strips at home that I'm thinking of tossing in the trash just to get them out of the house. They came with my OPKs and I barely used any of them. :shrug:

Erin - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and that your thyroid should straighten out on it's own. Hooray! And you're already 10 weeks?? That doesn't seem possible. I'm so happy to hear your last scan went awesome. Yay, yay, yay!

Terri - You're always doing fun things. You would be the most awesome friend to have in real life.

sars - How are your little embies doing? Aren't you scheduled for transfer tomorrow too??

Good luck today beagle! Let us know how it went and when you're are home, drinking hot tea and resting easily.

BTW, I am really loving my decaf teas. hee hee. I'm still drinking a cup of coffee in the morning, but my afternoon drink of choice is decaf tea. I have several different types. The Celestial Seasonings have really good flavor. The chai is ok, but I wish it was a little more spicy, as in a stronger flavor of spices. I'm still drinking it though. hee hee.

I saw Annie at the theater last night. What a cute play and the girls that were in the orphanage had such good voices and were so cute. There were tons of young girls at the show, and they were in awe pretty much the whole time. They even had a do, Sandy, in the show. It looked a little thin, but he/she sure knew her cues. Today, I'm a little tired.

Thanks, Terri...but my transfer is tomorrow...my husband is doing his walk through today!!!

So the night before my retrieval my husband & I went to a new place. I got Chicken cordon blue, mac & cheese, & mashed potatoes. I like chicken, but I usualy order beef when I go out. We went there to get stuffed since I couldn't eat after midnight. That was Dec...we have not gone there since. ALL WEEK I have been craving that chicken! So guess what we are doing tonight ;)

Good luck tomorrow!!

jkb and Knit, I need to move you two to the Success section on the front page! Can you remind me how many dpt you were when you got your BFP? And you both used HPTs to start, right?

beagle, how exciting that tomorrow is the day!!! Have you decided how quickly you're planning on testing?

Hi to everyone! Been jumping on long enough to read updates everyday, but haven't been posting. Good news though.. the rest of my thyroid panel came back ok, so my primary doc feels like its going to resolve itself after first-tri. Interestingly, today is a pretty good day... I actually feel human and can think clearly. When I say that's progress, I really mean it. So I'm hoping its starting to level out already even though I'll only be 10 weeks as of tomorrow. I did have one more scan with my RE last Fri, and I couldn't believe how different it was after only two weeks! He's actually shaped more like a baby now, and he was moving ALL over! It was crazy for DH and I to watch! :) First prenatal appt with OB this afternoon, and will also discuss thyroid stuff, but its all looking ok.

I got a very faint BFP on FRER on morning of 4dp6dt.

So glad you are starting to feel better - Thyroid issues are no joke!! When it is not working properly, it impacts EVERYTHING.

Erin - I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!!!

Terri - I would LOVE to see Annie. It was my favorite movie growing up. I can't wait to see the new remake coming out too :)

Beaglemom - Good luck to your husband today!! And YAY for tomorrow!! So excited for you. Enjoy your dinner tonight :)

AFM - I got my schedule. I stop my BCP on Friday, I have my baseline appointment on Monday, start my Estrace on Tuesday, and my transfer is scheduled for Feb. 24th WHOO HOO!!! I think Booger and I will only be a day or two apart right?? Getting your schedule is the best feeling LOL :)

Congrats - so exciting!!

My appt is at 9:30. I forgot someone asked me that...either here or my other thread.

I need to stop spending money! But at least I am getting deals. Oh & my consignment store I love is having a bag stuff on Saturday...stuff a bag with clearance & get it for $15. I should stop buying baby so other people can buy things...but still undecided if I will even have a shower.

Hi everyone, this thread moves fast, just popping in to say hi!!

Good luck to everyone having their transfers over the next couple of days, really exciting!!

Beagle I think boy! Hope all goes well. Are you putting 1 or 2 back? I loved buying maternity clothes first time round. Can't wait to do it all again!!

I would love to see Annie too, think it would be fab. Enjoy your party!!

Amy that's exciting to be starting!! Lots of good luck!

Dinner is ready so sorry to anyone I've missed! Hello everyone xx

Hi everyone, this thread moves fast, just popping in to say hi!!

Good luck to everyone having their transfers over the next couple of days, really exciting!!

Beagle I think boy! Hope all goes well. Are you putting 1 or 2 back? I loved buying maternity clothes first time round. Can't wait to do it all again!!

I would love to see Annie too, think it would be fab. Enjoy your party!!

Amy that's exciting to be starting!! Lots of good luck!

Dinner is ready so sorry to anyone I've missed! Hello everyone xx

I did PGS testing. So for my age (32) my dr only allows transfering 1. But that was another reason for PGS. We want to limit our chances of twins.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been Mia. I've been trying to stay busy to pass time waiting for my ultrasound next week.

Beagle- yay! It's time!!! I'm feeling boy for you. Hope your hubby's walk thru went great!

Erin- I'm so glad you're feeling better! You're almost out of the 1st trimester. Time is flying for you! I got a very faint bfp on 5dp6dt and my 1st beta was 29 on 10dp6dt.

Amy- yay!!! For getting started!

SARS- any updates? Transfer soon?

Monday night I still had all 18. I didn't get an update yesterday but they were supposed to call today. I'm dying here waiting for my nurse or someone to call. My transfer is Thursday afternoon but the time is in flux. My RE has a complex surgery in the morning. They told me to be ready 3 pm on.

Terri - Well damn, I didn't even know the movie came out already lol. I guess my head has been preoccupied but sheesh lol!! We're going to see American Sniper (husband's pick) on Saturday. I've heard nothing but GREAT things about it though, so we shall see.

Beaglemom - I'm going to guess boy :)

Booger76 - Sounds like a great plan :) I'm going to try and hold out for as long as possible. I did pretty good last time (9 days past transfer). I do want to test at home before the beta though, I don't want to hear the news from someone else (especially if it's bad).

Sars930 - Good luck tomorrow!!!

Just popping in to say good luck to Beagle and SARS tomorrow. Fx ladies!!!!

Hi everyone else. :) Will check in tomorrow.

Monday night I still had all 18. I didn't get an update yesterday but they were supposed to call today. I'm dying here waiting for my nurse or someone to call. My transfer is Thursday afternoon but the time is in flux. My RE has a complex surgery in the morning. They told me to be ready 3 pm on.

Good luck tomorrow!!

I think you're probably already done but just wanted to say "good luck", Beagle!!!! I know you have been waiting for this day for a long time!

Sars - Good luck to you this afternoon too! That stinks that you haven't gotten an update since Monday. Nothing like a little anxiety to go with impatience. Can't wait to hear how it goes for you this afternoon.

Amy - I was thinking the same thing about testing the day of my beta. I think I might have one good test in the house somewhere so maybe I'll use that - we'll see. I can't believe we are getting so close! I am just one big bundle of nerves and excitement.

Good morning to everyone else out there!!! The weekend is almost here - hooray!

I'm working from home today so I can actually get some important stuff finished up without distractions.

Good morning everyone!

Good luck today SARS and Beagle! I'll be thinking of you both and checking in to see how it went. =)

Erin - So glad you are finally feeling better! Hopefully your thyroid corrects itself soon!

Mrs. W - I just realized you're British! It's always fun to have some international flair on this thread. =) I was an au pair in England for a few months in college. Quite an experience! I just love the British manner of speaking and the different terms you use ('wellies' is my fave! Hehe).

Booger and Amy - your time is almost here! I bet you are both getting excited!

Hi everyone else!!

Afm - nothing too new to report. The Lupron is pretty easy, so easy in fact I almost forget to do it every night. Luckily haven't actually forgotten yet, but I am paranoid that one night it will completely slip my mind. Symptom-wise, I think it's made my boobs gigantic (hubby appreciates that) and maybe gain weight? Could also be due to the fact that I haven't worked out in a while.. I also have these nagging headaches occasionally, but they're not too bad. I'm ready to get this show on the road! One more month!

LadySosa - I have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to take my Lupron injection every night. I told DH last night that if I didn't have the alarm, I would probably forget to take it. I have been having sore boobs and a headache too but I'm thinking that is just PMS. AF is probably going to show today - I'm hoping it's the last time she shows for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->