First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Beagle!!! Awesome!!! I see it on both strips, on both pics!!!! I'm so happy for you and hubby!!! Any plans to shop tomorrow;)

Awesome day with 2 bfp! Congrats girls!!

No plans to shop today...hmmm...maybe no shopping...lol! Except more pregnancy tests. I used the equate today...def a faint plus sign. And also a cheaper slightly darker today. I think I want more FRER because I can def tell a difference in the 2 tests. I was up super early today so I went by Target & Kmart (only stores on my way in). Both closed until 8...ugh...I am usually a walmart person, but it is out of the way for me. Then I ge to work & pull out my prescription I picked up yesterday & I have a $2 coupon at RiteAid. So def going by there at lunch today.

Congrats beagle!! Woohoo...:wohoo: So happy for you and now the real shopping can begin. For FRERs, boy clothes, nursery stuff or whatever you want. yeah!! I knew you would get a BFP after sars.

jkb-I'm thinking about you this morning. I hope you hear that heartbeat and see a healthy little nub on the screen. What a great day for everyone.

Beagle!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Wahoo! Hooray! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and DH! :yipee: :wohoo:

:happydance: Yay Beagle!!! I see it! Congrats!!!

Praying for you today jkb! Can't wait to hear the good news!:flower:

Thanks! My husband just texted me saying he just smiles thinking about how we are getting positive tests. Someone asked me if I would move up my beta, but with the tests being so light, I think I will still wait until Monday.

Now trying to figure out how to tell my mom. My dad's birthday is Sunday, so I plan to write it in his card. But I want my mom to know first. So he may be getting his card a day or so late. I have plans to go see her Saturday telling her my husband wants to take pics of her hawks she has nesting at her house.

So do I go all out with tons of balloons or do I give her these little horse socks a bought a while ago in a Christmas bag & claim I forgot about them?

Woohoo Beagle!!! Congrats mama! What a great week for this thread. Jkb can't wait to hear your update!

Nothing new here, just very tired today. It was my Mom's bday so she and my Dad came over. When Jack saw her he screamed with excitement, was flapping his arms and when my nanny put him down he ran to my Mom. It made her day since she hasn't seen him in a week since she went to visit my Grandmother in SC. I made a lasagna and salad and since dh was out at a NY Philharmonic performance in the city for work, I enjoyed the company. Too bad dh came home and turned the lights on at midnight to undo his tux....grrr. No cooking for me tonight, it's all about leftovers and early to bed! Mamma is tired!

Thanks! My husband just texted me saying he just smiles thinking about how we are getting positive tests. Someone asked me if I would move up my beta, but with the tests being so light, I think I will still wait until Monday.

Now trying to figure out how to tell my mom. My dad's birthday is Sunday, so I plan to write it in his card. But I want my mom to know first. So he may be getting his card a day or so late. I have plans to go see her Saturday telling her my husband wants to take pics of her hawks she has nesting at her house.

So do I go all out with tons of balloons or do I give her these little horse socks a bought a while ago in a Christmas bag & claim I forgot about them?

I told my parents when I was prego w/ Jack on Mother's Day. I was 8 weeks and wrapped up a onzie that read "I Love My Grandma". Best reaction ever.

YAY Beagle!! I totally see the line! :wohoo: Congratulations! So happy for you!!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers ladies! We saw and heard the heartbeat!!!! It was 120. She is measuring a couple days behind. Which I know can go both ways but just seeing the heartbeat took so much stress off. With all my losses I never got heartbeats. Dr. Wanted me back in a week for another ultrasound but the first available appt is the 16th. Grrr....
I have been praising God all morning! With a beta of 29 after getting positive hpt for 5 days I know what a miracle it is to have a heart beat.
Have any of you preggo ladies measured a lil off?

Yay JKB! What wonderful news!! I bet that was so special and emotional to hear the heartbeat! So happy for you.

Oh jkb, that is SUCH fantastic news!!! I was so thrilled to read your update!:happydance::happydance: I said a little prayer last night. I know this is a heck of a wonderful day for you! I'm glad you put your betas in your siggy, so that others lurking on the forums might see that and take peace from it if they have a low beta. This is so awesome!! :thumbup:

Terri, glad to hear you have a plan to move forward. Insurance people are so totally incompetent. We were actually first told we'd have coverage for 6 IUIs. We decided to give it a shot in November and December -- even though my doctor thought it was a long shot -- since it'd be free. It got disputed, took them six weeks to sort it out and they we were told oops, your policy was conflicting. It isn't covered. It was kick in the stomach. If you feel comfortable talking to HR they might be able to confirm your coverage. I had to get my HR involved.

So, I've had a weird morning. I woke up having to go to the bathroom real early this AM and decided to just POAS. I was half asleep, saw what seemed like a pretty quick fast negative and went back to bed. When I got up a few hours later, I saw a pretty solid positive. But it'd been sitting for a few hours so I wanted to test again.

I chugged a lot of Gatorade and I've got a pretty faint positive. Cautiously, very excited. :happydance:

The first photo is the most recent one. The second one is my early morning one that I left.

That's def a BFP!! :happydance:

Jkb what fantastic news! Hearing the heartbeat is a major milestone and almost your bodies way of saying, all is ok. Rest easy, and how 1 person measures to the another can make the difference of showing ahead, behind...I know waiting for the next scan is hard, but trust that all will be ok. Enjoy this moment, that's a great heart rate for how many weeks you are.

Awesome news jkb!

For anyone who needs them, I went to Walmart & they had the 3 pack of first response for $12.98 & first response is doing a buy one get one rebate. So of course I got 2 boxes so I can test every day!

While I was at Walmart I was thinking I will go big with my mom. But then passed all the V-Day stuff. Saw a small gift box. So I bought that, a little blue bear, & a onsie that says grandma rocks my world. I am going to buy her flowers & just say I wanted to give her a V-Day gift (which I don't normally do).

WAHOO!!!!! So, so happy for you JKB! What wonderful news. I've been refreshing the thread looking for your update. Yay!!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers ladies! We saw and heard the heartbeat!!!! It was 120. She is measuring a couple days behind. Which I know can go both ways but just seeing the heartbeat took so much stress off. With all my losses I never got heartbeats. Dr. Wanted me back in a week for another ultrasound but the first available appt is the 16th. Grrr....
I have been praising God all morning! With a beta of 29 after getting positive hpt for 5 days I know what a miracle it is to have a heart beat.
Have any of you preggo ladies measured a lil off?

Congrats!! So good to hear!! :happydance:

jkb11 - Congratulations!! That is great news!! Such a sweet moment hearing the heartbeat. So happy for you!!

Ahhhhh loads of exciting news on this thread!!

Huge congrats SArs and beagle on your bfps! Wonderful news, I am so excited for you both!!! You are pregnant!!!!

And jkb what fantastic news about the heartbeat, congrats! This is your rainbow baby! I hope time speeds by till your next scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->