First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

beagle and sars make an even 10. :) Love it!

I need to add them to Successes on the front page... beagle, you were 5dp6dt, right? And sars, you were 5dp5dt..?

Thanks girls!! It was a very sweet moment! I saw the flickering first and was speechless.

jkb - Awwwww, I am so happy for you!!! That's amazing news. :hugs: :yipee:

You got it right for me Erin.

jkb - I can only imagine. I was totally crying last night. I though for sure I would be the person who was like okay then there's my second line. But as soon as I saw it, I was crying. I really thought my husband was seeing things when he asked me to come to the bathroom.

Oh & while we were watching tv the rest of the night I would just randomly say "guess what...I'm pregnant" over & over.

Hi everyone - so much good news on the thread lately! I haven't been on in a while. Pretty tired for a while and now a lot of nausea throughout the day. I actually threw up at work today. But, it's a good sign that things are progressing as they should be, right? Right! My first scan is on Feb 12, and it has been so hard to wait! I've had off and on spotting, and it always freaks me out. But they told me what to look for in terms of what is concerning, and it hasn't been like that, which is reassuring. I'm very curious to know if there is 1 or 2 in there!

There are several FRER rebates and coupon discounts on the rebate site. I got one of the digital ones just so I could see the Yes. It was pretty freaking awesome! and I definitely cried.

Beagle, that sounds like a great plan! You're mom will be so thrilled. She has no idea right? My brother is coming to visit tonight so I got a bib that says, "On my way to Grandma's" for him to give to her on Friday after the beta.

I managed to hold out telling my husband until he got home form work last night. I had a little outfit that says I love my daddy and the digital test sitting there. It was so amazing to see him so excited.

We had dinner plans with friends last night. Before our friends got there, I asked the waitress to make my cocktails virgin. Then during dinner, my gf was talking about how when I get pregnant it is going to be so obvious because I won't be drinking beer after our weekly running club. Hubs and I could barely look at each other as I sipped my faux mojito. She was like you won't be able to fool anyone!

Hi everyone - so much good news on the thread lately! I haven't been on in a while. Pretty tired for a while and now a lot of nausea throughout the day. I actually threw up at work today. But, it's a good sign that things are progressing as they should be, right? Right! My first scan is on Feb 12, and it has been so hard to wait! I've had off and on spotting, and it always freaks me out. But they told me what to look for in terms of what is concerning, and it hasn't been like that, which is reassuring. I'm very curious to know if there is 1 or 2 in there!

I'm betting 2! Sorry you're having spotting, I know that causes worry. Hope yours is like lots of ladies tend to be and is just there for no reason.
Yay for morning sickness!! I'm guessing boyS for you:kiss:

Oh & while we were watching tv the rest of the night I would just randomly say "guess what...I'm pregnant" over & over.

So happy for you:flower: I think even without the extra hormones these victories would still make us emotional.

Sars - hilarious! I have not brought out the digital yet. Not sure if it would show, so I am saving it. My mom has NO CLUE! We have been on anti kid rants since getting married (even though we tried for a while). I hated being asked why we didn't have kids. My mom had us young & my sister also got pregnant too young, so my mom has never pressured us on kids. She actually acknowledges the hard work & actually thinks it's a good thing we stayed without. But I know she will be happy. My mom has a way of expressing worry through negative reactions. So I never told her about the infertility. I would never be able to handle a negative reaction.

My friend who bugs me about it all the time has a bday today...considered telling her as a "gift". But no way...mom is totally #1. Even my other friend who knows I did a transfer doesn't know anything...not even the sex. But she is awesome & knows to not pry. She just asks if I am feeling ok. And is positive it will happen.

Knit - I looked at your beta again...I think 2. And your first is a lucky number for me...my bday.

The frer is darker. The cheap ones are hard to see. But not stressing. Just happy to still see lines!

Attachments

• 20150205_055550.jpg
    20150205_055550.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
Oh beagle, how exciting! Def darker for sure! I remember that awesome feeling so well! It's the best!!! As for the cheapies... I'm pretty sure my Dollar Tree tests didn't show quite as much progression as my FRERs until a little bit later.

Knit, that would be great if you have two in there! I think this thread is about due for a set of twins, hehe!

sars, great story, lol! Little did she know you were already fooling her! That's too funny!

Hey everyone!!! :flower:

Sars - HA. I should have thought of that trick myself. My friends new IMMEDIATELY but were nice and for the most part kept it to themselves. This made me feel like a bit of a lush though. :)

Knit - Sorry that you're feeling so sick but I think it's a good sign. I agree with eRose - we're due for a set of twins on this thread. :)

Beagle - So, how/when are you going to tell your mom? Are you going to wait until after your beta?

Hi everyone else! :)

Beagle - it's def darker!!

I'm not nearly as nauseous today as I have been, and that makes me nervous. Makes me worry that my hcg is decreasing. Any of you who have/had nausea had this happen - varying degrees of nausea?

Telling her on Saturday. I am writing it in my dad's bday card which he should get Monday (a day late). I will text my sister a pic of an aunt onsie after I tell my mom. I am not waiting for the BETA. It's killing me not to tell someone & I have 2 friends just waiting to know.

I decided to buy a v-day gift box & put a grandma onsie, a blue bear, & some socks I found online with horses in it. We usually don't do v-day, but I am going to say I found a gift I never gave her for Christmas, so I am just giving it to her as v-day.

Good morning ladies!

Just a warning, this post will be riddled with negativity. Ha.

I woke up this morning in the worst mood. My head is killing me, and it's pouring down rain. It was raining all day yesterday and the day before, and its supposed to rain the rest of the week. Poor Charlie hasn't gotten a walk in a few days. And I want to be anywhere but work. I wanted to work from home, but since our bathroom is a construction zone, I don't want to be in the guys' way. Furthermore I am SO sick of the Lupron shots. Just over them.

Ok, got it out of my system.

Beagle - YAY! Wow, that is a legitimate solid line! Are you excited to tell everyone? When is your beta again?

I can't believe how many successes we've had on this thread! It really gives me a lot of hope.

Knit - I am sure that is normal, but I'll leave it to the preggo ladies to give you more insight...

Sars - I love it! That's hilarious. And smart!

How's everyone else doing this morning??

sars-What is a virgin mojito? Sprite with some muddled lime? hee hee.

beagle-Sounds exciting and yes, your lines are getting darker.

knitgirl-I wouldn't worry too much, but like Ladysosa said 'there are others that know better than I.'

LadySosa-Girl...we have all been through it. The meds make us emotional one way or the other...really happy, really frustrated. It's like emotion^nth degree. hee hee. Do you like my math joke? It's ok if you don't get it. It will all be worth it. I'm telling you. Make that you're mantra.

I've been looking through old pictures today. Why am I always with a pack of guys? HA!!HA!!There are a series of picture from friends birthday baseball, and I have on the shortest shorts. Then I have a series of pictures; 1) four shots on a table, 2) me and some random dudes holding the shots 3) us downing the shots 4) us all giving the peace sign after we're done. Seriously?! I was so much fun to hang out with back in the day. Hubs said "I guess that was fun Terri. I wish I met her." I responded, 'Yeah, she was pretty awesome.' HA!!HA!!

Good morning ladies!

Just a warning, this post will be riddled with negativity. Ha.

I woke up this morning in the worst mood. My head is killing me, and it's pouring down rain. It was raining all day yesterday and the day before, and its supposed to rain the rest of the week. Poor Charlie hasn't gotten a walk in a few days. And I want to be anywhere but work. I wanted to work from home, but since our bathroom is a construction zone, I don't want to be in the guys' way. Furthermore I am SO sick of the Lupron shots. Just over them.

Ok, got it out of my system.

Beagle - YAY! Wow, that is a legitimate solid line! Are you excited to tell everyone? When is your beta again?

I can't believe how many successes we've had on this thread! It really gives me a lot of hope.

Knit - I am sure that is normal, but I'll leave it to the preggo ladies to give you more insight...

Sars - I love it! That's hilarious. And smart!

How's everyone else doing this morning??

My first cycle with Lupron I felt totally crazy! Second cycle not as much, but still really off. One of my friends said they should make a bumper sticker that says "Stay back, driver on Lupron". haha

I just talked with one of the nurses and she said they hear that a lot. I'm going to get another beta tomorrow morning just to make sure it is still nice and high - asked for it, and they said that was fine. My third one, 4 days after my second one (they were all 4 days apart) was 10,514. So as long as it's higher than that, I'll be relieved. She said once it reaches 10,000 it doesn't double at the same rate. I just want to see it higher. And my scan on the 12th can't come soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->