First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Beagle, Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! You must have posted as I was posting. Do you go back Wednesday?

I go back Wed. What was your second number? My nurse just said everything looks really good. But now that I know what your nurse said makes me nervous! I told my husband my number was higher than what some people on here post. Twins would be fun & I would love it, but I really would rather be one...for so many reasons.

Oh & one friend is googling identical quads & triplets. Something I didn;t even know what possible. I thought the egg could only split once. Yikes!

Oh & one friend is googling identical quads & triplets. Something I didn;t even know what possible. I thought the egg could only split once. Yikes!

That's a great beta, but I think it's only one. Check betabase, you'll see really high betas that were singletons. Enjoy this time and get ready for an amazing experience!

Lady, I'm so sorry about the accident, thankfully you are all ok. I'm convinced men have to learn the hard way. Dh drives fine, but the thing he does that makes me nuts is turn his head around, takes his eyes off the road ahead of him before he changes lanes and I'm like, hello what are mirrors for?? He then lectures me that mirrors aren't enough, to which I reply that you are never supposed to take your eyes off the road in case someone stops short. He thinks he's right and will never agree. Mirrors are so much bigger these days for this reason. He's so stubborn, I wish someone else would tell him that you are never supposed to take your eyes off the road even for a second. If he turned his head to the side that would be one thing, you have peripheral vision, but he turns his head to look out the back window...and I truly feel it's b/c his car is a 2006 and mirrors so small. What makes me crazy are the housewives and teens driving their giant SUVs while texting. I wish we could take pics from the passenger seat of them texting, and a pic of their license plate and send them to the police and they'd get tickets like the red light cameras that are everywhere here.

LadySosa, Ooohh. That is a pretty car! I definitely did not want twins, which is why no matter my age I would've transferred one. I'm sure it's not. I've had no experience flying with the meds. Are you carrying on? I'd think as long as you brought the RX box and kept the syringes in a bag with the meds you should be OK.

Beagle, I don't have my second results yet. I went in at 10:30 this AM. My appointment was supposed to be on but I asked to move it up due to our freezing rain storm.

Congrats on the great beta beagle!!!! We told our families this weekend as well. But mothers have started shopping and everyone (except my dad) thinks girl. Even though we did not reveal the gender. I put pink and blue balloons in a wood chest with a pregnancy announcement attached and had my mother open it in front of the family. I had made dinner so everyone stayed late til last night and my mother cried all evening, she loves babyies.

Lady- so sorry about the accident but, glad no one got hurt!

I doubt multiples too. But I had a dream they split.

My appointment is late in my 6th week. Not sure if they will move it up. I am more concerned about my husband's schedule. If he is promoted he may have to leave town. I hate he may miss it.

I would think the airport has flying regs online. We know you can't do much damage with those needles. But regulations...who knows. They have to have a process because diabetics cannot fly without meds in case of emergency I would think.

GUESS WHAT GIRLS?!!!
Because my company picked a new insurance plan, my $25k Lifetime fertility coverage starts all over again!! Can you believe that? I am so pumped right now, and I am SUPER ready to get started. I'll still have to pay for the PGS, but that is perfectly fine. I'm so happy!! :happydance: :wohoo:

Terri, That's AMAZING NEWS!! :happydance: :happydance:
That must be such a huge weight lifted for you. You've got awesome insurance.

Heard back on my second beta, 548. And I get to stop my shots!!! So psyched for that.

Wahoo, Terri!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: (And also hooray on your great run!!)

Beagle and Sars - Congrats on your great betas.

I'm super busy and cranky right now so I have been lurking instead of posting. It might stay that way for a bit.

Yay Terri! That is awesome! What a huge relief!!!

Awesome Sars! That is a great beta! Yay for finally getting off the shots!

Oh, and Booger, sorry you're cranky! Damn that lupron! :) Hang in there lady!

Yay terri. When you mentioned New insurance I thought that may be the case but didn't want to mention in case I was wrong. This is great karma!

Great betas Beagle and sars!

Glad everyone is ok on those roads. I drove into work today but opted to take the trains back.

Stay safe everyone!

Just chiming in to say congrats to Beagle and Sars for the great betas and to Terri for her great news. Woohoo - great day on this board.

It's crazy because I still have Aetna. The only difference this year is that they added the HSA. Maybe that makes a difference. Who knows and who cares? I'm just grateful for a few more chances.

Booger-hope you come back soon. :hugs:

Let's add to the good news...

My husband got his promotion!

Oh my goodness!!!! Such good news I'm not sure where to start!

SARS and beagle with your awesome betas!!!!! So happy for y'all.

Terri- I was seriously about to jump up and down!! That is awesome!!!! What a blessing!! I sense good things coming for you chica!!! Hmmm pink or blue.... ;)

Beagle- again! How awesome when things work out! This is such a stepping stone month for you and hubby. I'm so happy things are coming together so well!

Booger- hang in there girlie. I hated the lupron too!!! Very soon you'll be the one with good news. *hugs*

Terri - YAY for ovulating and for AF being on her way LOL. Great news about your insurance too. That is just awesome!! I'm so jealous of all of you whose insurance covers any part of this infertility journey (is it bad that nightmare almost slipped out rather than journey lol).

LadySosa - So sorry to hear about your car accident. But I'm glad to hear nobody was hurt. I know how you feel about your car though. I was hit about a year ago when my car was only about a year old and I was so sad. Not too bad either but still lol. My husband was very nonchalant about it and was like that's what insurance is for, it'll be fixed. But I was like nooooooo she's not new anymore, it's like my car was a virgin, and she lost her virginity, it's something you can never take back and she'll never be the same LOL. Not dramatic at all :)

Beagle - Whoo Hoo GREAT beta!!! So happy for you. Cute ideas on announcing it. And Derek Cooper is SO cute! What your mom said about it being a "fake" baby. I couldn't tell if that hurt your feelings or if you just laughed it off? I know a lot of people don't understand the process of IVF but we sure do have to go through a hell of a lot to get us a fake baby LOL!! SO happy for your husband as well!! That is great news!!

Babywhisperer - I'm so sorry you're sick again. That blows. I'm so scared of getting sick again right before my transfer. Every time anyone coughs in my direction, I run the other way lol.
P.S. Don't get mad at me, but here in CA (not sure if driving instruction is different for different states) we are taught to check all mirrors then turn and look over our shoulder to check our blind spot before switching lanes. If we don't do that during our driving test, points are taken off.

jkb11 - Congrats on announcing to the family. So exciting.

Sars930 - Great second beta!! So happy for you as well!!

Booger76 - Don't be cranky!! Only 2 more weeks!! YAY :yipee:

AFM - Nothing too exciting to report here. Had more blood work and another U/S today. Everything looks as it should! Getting closer each day!!!

Amy- yay for bloodwork and us looking like they should!! Not long at all!!

I have a question as far as meds... Dr has me on 2 cc of PIO still and has never checked my level. During ultrasound I clarified my med schedule with her and she replied it was correct but I think I'm going to ask them to check a level next week. I'm hesitant to just stop from 2 cc daily and vaginal crinone daily and go to nothing. I can't imagine the sudden drop in levels would be good for the baby??? I'm also still on estrace 2 x daily and the patch that's changed every 3rd day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->