First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Lady - do what feels right. But there was no way I could wait. I think a lot of people test the day of. Just so a stranger isn't telling them bad news. But I wanted to know as soon as possible. And I tested every day to see the line get darker. You did FET, right? A pos is a pos. So when taking those tests you can usually really only get a false negative. Unless an evap which you should be able to tell. But again...do your thing! :)

The cramping is normal. Sometimes it can be the catheter & sometimes (hopefully) it is implantation. Sadly no way to know the difference. People say implantation was more of a pulling...but I don't think I had much of a pulling...maybe a little. But it mostly felt like AF. Then after the positive it would be random sometimes pulling sometimes AF feeling.

Oh one BAD thing about telling...I work with a lot of women...and they have decided to call me preggers...a term I have always hated & I really hate being called it...ugh!

Beagle - Ohh. So, if I POS and I get a BFP, then it should be a true BFP? Yes, I did an FET. How many days after your transfer did you POS?

Beagle - Ohh. So, if I POS and I get a BFP, then it should be a true BFP? Yes, I did an FET. How many days after your transfer did you POS?

I think I started on day 4...got the pos the evening of day 6 I think. When doing a fresh, you have to be concerned you are picking up the trigger...but no worries with that on a fet.

Yes the only way it is not for real is an evap...but those are rare & super light with little color to them. Stay away from the blue dyes. And my cheap wondfos did not pick up super dark. When i got my faint, I did a frer right after. Any time I tested, I was using a cup...so I would use the same urine to do a back up test.

I just taped all my tests to a paper. I so wish I was keeping up with the days to keep records.

Booger congrats on the wonderful beta! Happy for you!!

Lady hope you feel better fast. And I would contact dr if you develop any fever. There are antibiotics you can take during pregnancy.

So girls, I'm really scared. I had a lot of red bleeding with clots. I called ob office and they couldn't see me because of closing at 5. I changed jobs just prior to my transfer because I was a nurse in the pediatric emergency room, and I wanted to be able to protect my pregnancy a little better. Anyhow it is highly discouraged because we have had so many staff playing with the ultrasound machine and they would discover problems with pregnancies but I going to go up there during the night when they aren't so busy and try to check baby's heartrate. It was just so much blood and with the clots too.
Babyw - when you had the bleeding did you have clots or was it mainly spotting?

Lady so happy it went well and that you're feeling better. A fever of 100.4 or higher is when the Dr would want to see you. Rest up, hydrate and enjoy being pupo!

Booger what an awesome beta girl!! So happy for you. As far as exercise the rule usually is if you have been doing it for years you should be fine. Enjoy this time it's so exciting!

Terri sorry about the dog barking. It's good practice for a baby waking you in the middle of the night.

Brighteyez so excited for you!! It's getting close! I hope you're feeling good and that you're positively visualizing those follies growing! Sounds like they timed the Ganirelix right too!

Mrs W hope you're feeling good!! So excited for you!

All the ladies waiting for betas I know how nervewracking this waiting period is. Stay busy, see friends, watch funny movies and relax. All will be as it should be. This thread has been on a great streak. Stay positive. I'm thinking of all of you.

Moni so sorry about the fall. I did that too and all was fine. I'm glad everything is looking good with the baby. How crazy is this snow!

How are you girls doing Jen, Erin, Praying, Beagle, Sars, knit, jkb?

I am so over the snow and getting sick. I came home We'd night and started with a sore throat exactly a day after dh started with it. I worked from home the last 2 days deciding to skip a snowy commute which would have been plagued with delays coming home yesterday. My throat kills, but no fever. DH is feeling better but he is bionic. He gets over stuff super fast. Jack is feeling much better too which is great. Seeing him suffer and not be his happy and playful self was difficult. He's been very clingy today, he knows Mama isn't feeling well. This makes the 3rd time I've been sick this pregnancy. All head colds but the sore throat is a new one. My Nanny said that's what happens when you catch a cold from a child. It's twice as bad and sore throats are usually kids colds. I haven't had a sore throat in 25yrs. My glands are the size of golf balls. I guess this will be what it's like when Jack gets in school and is around other kids more.

So happy the w/e is here. I need to go to Destination Maternity badly for pants. One pair from my last pregnancy finally gave out. They are not made the best so they don't last as long as normal clothes. I hope they have some Spring weight stuff out bc I'm not buying any Winter clothes. I refuse. I am half way through my pregnancy and don't see the point in getting much more than maybe 2 pairs of pants, a pair of capris, and a couple of dresses. I hope June and July are not brutal this year. Commuting on 3 trains in and 3 trains home in sweltering heat is awful. And smelly!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lady hope you feel better fast. And I would contact dr if you develop any fever. There are antibiotics you can take during pregnancy.

So girls, I'm really scared. I had a lot of red bleeding with clots. I called ob office and they couldn't see me because of closing at 5. I changed jobs just prior to my transfer because I was a nurse in the pediatric emergency room, and I wanted to be able to protect my pregnancy a little better. Anyhow it is highly discouraged because we have had so many staff playing with the ultrasound machine and they would discover problems with pregnancies but I going to go up there during the night when they aren't so busy and try to check baby's heartrate. It was just so much blood and with the clots too.

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry for this stressful situation. I had a bleed like my last 2 days of my period which was watery, dark brownish and pink then after a few days just spotting. I never had clots. What I was told was a bleed with clots accompanied with severe cramping is cause for concern. One without the other is not alarming to the Dr I spoke to when I went in for a check. When can you get a scan? It will make you feel better to know all is ok. In the meantime rest. Are you in pain? I wish I could help more.

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry for this stressful situation. I had a bleed like my last 2 days of my period which was watery, dark brownish and pink then after a few days just spotting. I never had clots. What I was told was a bleed with clots accompanied with severe cramping is cause for concern. One without the other is not alarming to the Dr I spoke to when I went in for a check. When can you get a scan? It will make you feel better to know all is ok. In the meantime rest. Are you in pain? I wish I could help more.

Thank you. I did have cramping this morning but not bad. However there was definitely clots. One very large but was not tissue. I have an official appt Monday at 9 am but I'm going to ER tonight just to check for heartbeat via US on my own.

Thank you. I did have cramping this morning but not bad. However there was definitely clots. One very large but was not tissue. I have an official appt Monday at 9 am but I'm going to ER tonight just to check for heartbeat via US on my own.

Please update when you can. I hope everything is ok hun. Sending you hugs.

Jkb-sorry you're feeling so scared. I hope you can get in to see your baby today. Please let us know what happens tonight. I'll say a special prayer for you and will be checking in bright and early.

Moni-so scary that you fell down. I think it's a common thing and I think that is so crazy. I can't imagine just falling down. I don't even do that when drunk! Glad you're ok.

Brighteyez-I'm so happy your follies are almost ready. Now I forget what day your retrieval is going to be. Do you get that done downtown or do you come up to Towson?

BabyW-sorry you're sick now too. Ugh! I'm happy you didn't go into work. You need a day off from those crazy guys. And I agree with you in buying winter clothes. Don't do it!! Squeeze into your jackets/sweaters because spring is right around the corner.

Hi to everyone else!

I appreciate all prayers girls. I'm not going to go to ER now. I started passing grey colored tissue with clots. At this point I'm going to just wait and go in Monday for the official appt. I'm praying for a miracle. This is just so hard.

Oh no. That doesn't sound good but I will keep praying. A miracle can happen so just keep believing and everything will be ok. It's going to be a long weekend. :hugs:

Jkb - praying for you!!! I hope you're doing ok. Take it easy this weekend.

Babyw - hope you feel better, too. I hate being sick.

Terri - love you girl. Hope Fun let you sleep last night.

Hi all of my other lovelies. Fx for all in the TWW.

Oh jkb:hugs: easier said than done I know but try not to convince yourself of the worst. In the run up to, during and after my mc I read many many threads and stories of ladies bleeding in first tri and it can be fine even with clots sometimes. The fact you've seen the baby, with a heartbeat and measuring right for your dates means everything is in your favour. Praying all is fine with baby and this is just the bleed the Dr saw at your last scan. Try to relax for the babies sake, big deep breaths.

Sending prayers, love and hugs xxxx

As for me, 7dp2dt today. No symptoms. No cramps or anything. Other ladies with dates similar to mine are posting Bfps but I can't help be convinced I'm out xx

Mrs w-don't lose hope. I had no symptoms either and was also convinced I was going to get a negative. Stay positive!

After a night of no sleep my best friend text me that our one of our favorite Drs was on and they weren't busy so I went to get a quick US. Baby was moving and heart rate was 170. I believe in the power of prayer and sincerely thank each of you that has been praying. I'm still bleeding a good bit and passing clots. I have saved the one that has tissue in it so hopefully the ob can give me an answer for sure on Monday. The ER dr said it is possible to lose parts of the endometrial lining and it will be tissue. The clot with the tissue in it is just so big too. It is larger than a half dollar piece. The baby did measure smaller than she did last Monday. But dr said that it is probably his measurements are off. Plus the ER machine is ancient compared to my ob. I'm back to laying around all weekend, taking deep breaths;) and praying.

Mrs w. Praying you get your BFP! I really just felt normal as well. I didn't feel cramping and such until I got to the 5-6 week mark and I think that was my uterus growing.

jkb - I'm sending positive vibes your way. You'll continue to be in my thoughts. :hugs:

Mrs W - Like kfs said, try not to worry about the lack of symptoms. I did have cramping but other than that - nada - and I still don't have any. The TWW is just the worst. Hang in there!!! :hugs:

LadySosa - I hope you are feeling better today!!! I only transferred one embryo so I'm doubtful it's twins. It could have split but I'm hoping not!! My numbers are fairly normal for a singleton pregnancy according to betabase.info.

BabyWhisperer - Same to you - I hope you are feeling better too. I'm sorry you've been sick so much. Hopefully, this will be the last of it.

Terri - Sometimes boring weekends are the best. Sometimes. I hope Fun does well at his leash walking class.

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there!! Enjoy your weekend!

jkb - We cross posted again. I am so, so happy and relieved to see your update!! :dance:

Jkb11 - You were on my mind this morning and I was so relieved to read your post. Even so this has got to be terrifying for you. Just rest the rest of the weekend and hopefully the Dr. can give you some reassuring answers on Monday. Since your baby was fine, something else has to be causing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->