First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Ha ha! I am done shopping for the baby. I still need clothes for me...mainly for vacation. I want some thin skirts to wear. I don't want to look like a bum throughout my whole pregnancy on my days off. So I am just looking for skirts & dresses...& if my breats keep growing I will need more bras & shirts! Ah! But honestly, I am not going overboard. I am trying to stay reasonable. But I am so uncomfortable towards the end of the day. I will be glad when my belly looks more firm & I can start wearing dresses to work...otherwise I just look all lumpy & makes me feel worse.

Oh I am helping a customer through a merger...new accounts & just this whole big thing. There are 3 people involved. I emailed them a month ago warning...one called & all upset...said we did this years ago & we didn't need new accounts. I wasn't here...all I can say is this is the way things are & I am doing my best to help. So my manager was supposed to call...I reminded him & nothing. So I was sick of waiting. I did another email saying here we go. The other 2 ladies voiced concern, I address everything...they seemed pleased with my answer. They realize this is not easy but the bank is trying to do what we can to help. Then this guy calls me again. I was so pissed. He was like we did this in 2002 & it was fine. Dude that was like 15 years ago & things change. He said laws haven't changed. I am like my backroom tells me what to do & this is what we have to do. He wants to talk to an executive. My manager is out. I emailed him. So I basically said you have to call him & I would like you to back me up. So he acts like okay I will but you shouldn't stress. In my eval he said I stress too much. HELLO! YOU stress me out. If you did what I needed, I wouldn't stress. But instead you don't then you ask me later on why something isn't done. Somehow things get done in his head & he thinks it's reality.

Terri - I think this is a really good sign. I had that both times before I tested. I felt light headed, weak, and like I needed to drink water and lay down. But it was just a little episode and then it would quickly pass. I really, really hope this is it for you.

Amy-Thanks...we'll see what happens. I jotted a note down on my calendar just in case I want to go back and remember if anything was different. It's probably just nothing, although that would be awesome if it was something! I'm glad you put up a ticker too. That means you're feeling confident with your 9w old baby girl(?). And your profile pic is different too. Yay!

beagle-sorry you're having another rough day at work. I had a fairly lovely day. They had a wellness thing here where the woman used a big needle on my small, rolling veins and struck a nerve. I screamed. hee hee. Then I told her to please take it out and it hurt when she was taking it out. Then she found a really small needle and I got my blood drawn. I had my checkup at 9:20 and I couldn't eat and only drink water beforehand so I was starving and they had cookies and juices on the table. I JUST WANT A JUICE!! hee hee. After that, my day was downhill and now I'm leaving. :happydance:

Yay for Moni!!! Can't wait to hear some news.

Ladysosa - Awww. Your pup is so cute! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on those 3 embies! Hey - it's probably better than you didn't know that there may have been an issue, right? Less stress on you. :)

eRose - That's so scary that you almost fainted. That's the worst feeling. Sounds like those ladies were all ready to help you out though. Like JCM said, I would check your iron, too. My SIL had an issue with that during her pregnancy. It's pretty common.

Sars - Congrats on the great scan. Loving the new pic and your announcement! I haven't gotten a new bra yet but I noticed that the strap around has been bothering me, more-so that the cup size. Maybe I'll have to try the bra extender...?

Booger - Congrats to you, too, on your latest appointment. It's always a relief to be able to hear and little your little bean, right? Any new pics? I can't believe you haven't told your mom! That must be so hard. I'm sure she's going to be so excited.

Amy - And again, another congrats for a great appointment. Great news all around. :)

JKB - That's great that the bleeding has stopped. That really stinks about the ovary pain though. I would definitely discuss things with your doctor on Friday. Ugh - so stressful.

Babyw - Happy to hear that you're DH is on board now. I'm sure that helps a lot.

Terri - OMG I can't believe your AC is going to cost you $6600! That's absolutely insane. I hope you can figure something out. I mean, that's just ridiculous.

Beagle - I hear you about being uncomfortable in your own body. Clothes are definitely a pain in the butt. Just try to buy things that you can grow into so you're not shopping every other week. And this is nothing yet, right? We're only going to keep growing!

Nothing to report. Just trying to make it through this work week which is draaaaaagging. We're going to finish up painting the nursery this weekend which I'll be happy about. Just want to get things done!

KFS: The bra extender would definitely help if you're feeling tight in the band and it helps with the cup a bit too. It gives you at least another inch. At first it was too loose for me, but there are options of where to hook it to make it tighter. Target has a pack of three for $6.

JKB: I'm so happy for you the bleeding has stopped but so sorry you have to make such a difficult decision. With all of your professional knowledge and your doctor's help I'm certain you'll make the right decision for your family. Definitely thinking of you as you deal with this!

Terri: I too hope that this is a good sign for you! Sorry to hear about her hitting a nerve today. My husband always has issues with that. It's good you are proactive and not afraid to speak up. A girl I went to high school with was a high level acceptant with a major firm in Philly. She went to give blood during a Red Cross blood drive and the phlebotomist cause major permit nerve damage in her hand. She has no use of the hand anymore and can't work.

Booger: I'm with the other ladies, make your mama happy. Terri made me chuckle. I'm sorry work has been stressful. I know what it is like to put so much time and effort into something and then have people say nasty things that leave you totally demoralized.

Amy: Yay for an awesome scan!! You must be feeling so excited.

Lady: Aw poor Chuck! Your story made me laugh though. Your hubby sounds cute. Fen (our dog) has had bad anal glands issues. Right after our friend's coworker's dog died from bloat, Fen was super restless all night. Couldn't sit down, was crying. Acting very weird. At 2 a.m. I took him to the doggie ER, hundreds of dollars later: anal glands again. Just super bad, despite having them just done at the groomer. And then our pet insurance rejected the claim b/c his anal glands issue are a pre-existing condition. The things we do for our pups.

Beagle: Sorry your day sucks. I second not feeling like myself. I just feel kind of chubby by the end of the day. I've found it helps to wear a tank top underneath some looser shirts. I don't want anything super tight against my body now.

Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Seems I am doomed today...oh well...got an email form someone I have been dealing with all day...I said F it...I am done!

Terri - don't be surprised. During my wait I had horrible cramping & stomach issues...it was actually painful...then like the next day or 2 was my pos test. I know not the same as you but I just mean you never know how your body will react to implantation.

I am shutting it down a couple of minutes early today.

Yahoo! All three embies are good to go! They made it thru the PGS. :) Yayyy what a relief.

I had typed a long post and it just deleted it :(

Lady- I'm sooooo happy for you. 3 perfect little embies!yay!!!!! Can't wait for your transfer.

Terri- I'm looking at the spell as a good symptom!!! Can't wait for you to get your BFP!

Lady what a relief for you. You just picked the bad one first go round. Sorry I don't remember your age. My Dr allows more than 1 pgs if over 38 I think.

Lady-Has it been five days already?! That was super fast, and now I'm super stoked that all three are a-ok. Now.....where are you in your cycle??? hee hee. Let's get a move on! I feel so relieved that you at least KNOW you have a fighting chance and now at least three fighting chances (things can still split). hee hee.

beagle-True..you never know what will happen when the elusive BFP shows up. Like I said, I just jotted it down on my calendar, so in a few days I'll know for sure. Oh, and no other spotting/drops of blood on my applicator. the goopy endometrin was tinted pinkish today, but it's just the residual from last night. Another random event if you ask me. fxfx hee hee.

:juggle: :football: I wish I had :coffee:

Everything may seem random... :) Oh & your husband needs some training in emergency situations...is he going to be that quick when your water breaks! :)

I don't have much going on this weekend. I have a wedding to go to. It will take about 30 minutes to get to the wedding. Then the reception is later in the evening about an hour from me. My husband has to work & I don't really know the guests, so I am skipping the reception. If it was right after & close I would at least make an appearance.

I bought a few things on Walmart.com & when I tried them on it was official...my breasts have gotten bigger & now I cannot buy medium anymore. So I will return those 2 & see if I can rebuy it online in large. I keep wondering how far this is gonna go! I am barely 13 weeks. I decided to wear the genie bra today. They are so much more comfortable & stretch with you. The only problem is they are thick straps, so I can't wear them with everything. They sort of wear like a sports bra. So my tops have to not show a lot of neck & back in order to cover it. But most things work fine. So now I need to stick with only clothes that stretch. My dresses I bought were mediums but the material stretches, so I feel ok to keep those.

beagle-I like the fact that my husband is very conscientious and particular about most things, but for me, most things don't need the level of detail that he puts into them so I get frustrated. I have a feeling that in an emergency, I may be on my own. HA!!HA!! The other month he said 'I should find out how to get to the nearest hospital.' I was like 'Yeah.' I don't think he ventured out though and probably still doesn't know where it is. He was raised so different from me. Of course, my family moved around a lot, so our first week of living somewhere new, we would all pile in the car with my mom and we would go find everything we needed. The PO, the grocery store, the hospital, the schools, etc..etc..I guess my husband never had to do anything like that because I guess his looney toons mother would take care of it. Who the freak knows? We're just different in some aspects.

I ran this morning and then took my car to the shop. I want to get a loaner, though, so they said to come back on Wednesday. That's fine. It's not hot and I don't need AC. The service guy was really surprised that my AC wasn't working. I guess Toyota doesn't know about it, or he's a good actor. *sigh* I guess Wednesday I'll find out what's going to happen with my lovely sea glass Prius. I guess if I have a low beta, I'll just get a Tesla and call it a day. :haha:

Haha. Yeah, Tesla! Upgraade.

Terri I think the tiny bit of spotting is a good sign! Everywhere I read that just a bit of the spotting is implantation.

Oh, and my DH is kind of the same as yours. He takes his time with things and sometimes it drives me crazy. We carpool to work in the mornings, and I'm always in a hurry, and he always takes his time getting ready before we head out the door. I'm always rushing him. But in a way, we balance eachother out because I can be a little careless at times.

Beagle - I'm 28. I'll be 29 in a couple months. I know, I just think, I guess we transferred the only bad embryo of the four?? Either that or just my uterus was not receptive to the embie. I still wonder about those 4 days of using short needles for Lupron when we went on our vacation. I wonder if that seemingly minor thing disrupted things just enough to make it fail. Hmm. I guess we'll never know. I sure hope this round 2 works.

Just gotta wait for af to come, then start BC pills, then Lupron. I guess I gotta be patient (which is not my strong point). Sigh...

Anyways, today's a good day. My boss is out of the office so it should be a low-key day. Then DH and I are hitting the road to Cannon Beach for the weekend. Woohoo! Saturday morning we are meeting our real estate agent and getting to look at a few houses. So excited!!

Quick update. Hopefully pics soon. Friend me on Facebook if you want to see some though, Monica Snitily root

Oliver Max was born on April 7th at 5:24 pm. My water had broken at 345 am. He was 5lbs 13 ounces and 17.5 inches tall. Since he is 5 weeks early he is in the nicu. Breathing is great he just needs to learn to eat. Right now mommys breasts make better pillows for him. I finally was able to pump done liquid gold for him today, so hopefully we'll be going home sooner rather than later.

Congratulations Moni!! So glad to hear from you. I hope you're hanging in there. I'm sure it was a crazy experience but I guess Oliver was ready to enter the world! :happydance:

Lady - my office says PGS embryos have a 70% success rate. I bet you picked the one bad egg...no doubt.

Moni - I sent a FB request. So awesome about the little one. I hope he can go home real soon!

Congrats Moni!!!! I'm so happy everything is ok. Yay Oliver!! Welcome to the world.

Lady-I'm impatient/careless too so I'm right there with you. Game time ladies. I'm MIA until tonight! Go Os!!!

Yay Moni!! Congrats! So happy for you. Sorry he is in the NICU, I bet you just want to get lil Oliver home. :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->