First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Moni - YAY!! Congratulations on your precious baby boy being born. I'm so happy for you!! Wishing the best for you and your family.

LadySosa - YAY for all your embies being perfect and normal. I was kind of wondering why you only transferred one the first time (without having done PGS) but you're young still, so now it makes sense :)

Terri - Ya I'm getting more confident now because my RE seemed so confident and positive now after this last appointment. That really put my mind at ease. Not that he ever really seemed uncertain or anything, I think it was my own insecurity after what happened last time. I just put the pink ticker for now because I like pink lol, I will change the color after I know the sex of the baby.

Nothing new to report here, just checking in to say hi :)

P.S. Speaking of DH's. I learned a long time ago to always make sure we pay for everything to be assembled or installed. My DH is one of those guys who insists he knows how to do it and he doesn't need to read the directions :dohh: Then he's got a bunch of left over parts and he's like, oh it'll be fine. That completely drives me crazy lol. Now when they ask, do you want it installed or assembled, I always say yes. I promise you, I'm getting our crib assembled for sure lol.

My husband is preet good at that stuff...not perfect but he usually gets it figured out.

I don't know if I told you guys but we bought 2 dressers from ikea...he started putting one together but ikea names all their series the same...so he actually got 2 box #1 & thought it was the same. So he had half of each dresser all laid out & was so confused.

Hi ladies!

Moni - Congratulations to you and DH on baby Oliver!!! He sounds like a fighter and I hope all you guys are home together in short order.

Lady - Hooray on all 3 being normal. That's great!! My DH is super impatient. It drives me crazy sometimes. Hehe.

Terri - Have fun at the baseball game. I'm jealous!

Amy - Hooray for your little one being right on track and everything looking great! That has to be a huge relief. We are right on the same schedule. I only have one more week of supplements too. Hooray!!! How are you feeling??

Beagle - Sorry this has been such a crappy week at work. I hope next week is better!

Hello to everyone else! Enjoy your weekend!

After coming on here yesterday and hearing from everyone, I went ahead and told my Mom last night. She was ecstatic and even got a little teary. She can't wait and said she'd come stay with us for as long as we wanted. That made me really happy as I love having my Mom around. I miss her bunches. Then we both got teary talking about how much my Dad would have loved to have been around for this. I told her that I hadn't told her sooner because I was afraid she'd worry and she told me that she wasn't worried at all! Oops! Oh well. She's happy now! :cloud9:

Awe, yay Booger! That is so neat to hear about your mom getting so excited. I bet she is glad you told her. Good for you! :)

Enjoy the game, Terri! I am jelly too! I am digging baseball season this year! It is the epitome of spring for me. Wahoo!

Congrats Moni! Love his name. I'll find you on Facebook.

AFM I spent the day at the hospital with contractions. My water hasn't broken yet and cervix is still closed. They gave me some meds to help contractions stop but...ow! This little baby is trying to escape! So I'm home now and I'm monitoring these crazy pre term contractions so I'll know when or if I need to go back., any good netflix recommendations?? Back to the couch I go! Boring!

Oh booger, your mom story made me tear up! So sweet.

Terri, I really want a tesla!

Moni- congrats on welcoming sweet Oliver max to the world! Hope he gets home soon:) can't wait to see his pic!

Booger- I was totally crying<3 so glad you shared this moment with your mom.

Jen- take it easy girlie! Hope the contractions stop for atleast a few more weeks.

booger-I'm also really happy you finally told your mom and even better that she wants to come hang with you for however long you need. That is awesome, and I know she is so happy. YAY!!

Jen-Sorry you're bored out of your mind and now having crazy contractions. You're almost there...I don't watch a lot of movies, but Modern Family is my new favorite tv show. It's so funny and I watch it when I can.

BabyW-I think your prediction about a baby vs a BFP is right because guess what? I finally got a :bfp: today. That fainting spell and the spotting made me crazy. I know I said I wanted to wait until at least Opening Day, so this morning I got up and tested and here she is in all her glory.

1 year, 8 months and finally, one magic IVF and I'm pregnant! I'm really thinking it was the Vit. D.

ERose-for the front page, today is 10dp5dt.

LadySosa-So much for the Tesla. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 16
Ahhhhhhh. I'm freaking out for you on every board Terri! SUCH a huge congratulations to you!!!!! *mwah*

Thanks kfs1! I guess it's finally about time. I couldn't believe that another line popped up. And even on that stupid wondflo. The only positive I've ever seen on those is when I tested the trigger out during my first IUI. Today is a great day!

Terri!!!!! I'm so happy for you! And such nice bfp lines! No squinting needed. Today is a great day!! Now I'm excited to see how many lil sweeties you have baking;) have you told hubby yet? Congrats chica!!!!

Terri!!!! Yayyyy!!! I got on here this morning just so I could see your bfp, and sure enough, there it is! I am beyond excited for you! You SO deserve this, girl. You never lost faith. :flower: Congrats to you! Changing you on the front page now. :happydance:

Moni, congrats on your precious baby boy! I found you on FB yesterday, and he's just the cutest ever! How exciting... This thread's firstborn. &#128522;

Jkb-yeah I told him as soon as it happened. I woke him up and he asked if it was a dream. I said 'yeah, I painted that line.' He's really happy and even cooked me breakfast!

ERose-what a journey, huh? I am looking forward to Tuesday and hearing from my doctor and going back again on Thursday and hopefully many more bright days ahead. So glad I had you and Moni and kfs1 and the other oldies and now the girls on here rooting me on. You guys have been dealing with me for a long time, so thanks for sticking around. :friends: <3

How sweet! You made me laugh and cry! "Painted the lines on" :)

Terrri!!!!!!! That is amazing! Hooray, hooray, hooray. What a great day!

:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

OMGOMGOMG!!! :yipee: YAY!! A huge Congratulations to you Terri!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Such wonderful news to wake up to! I had a feeling that lightheaded/hot spell meant something! I'm just so excited for you!! :happydance:

Booger - I'm feeling ok. The nauseousness comes and goes when it feels like it. Some days I'm totally fine, then the next day I'm nauseous all day long. I still have huge food adversions too, where I'm totally hungry but nothing sounds appealing, so then I'll get nauseous :dohh:
How are you feeling?

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy! I'm so STINKIN excited!!!!! What great news! Congrats Terri!

Terri so exciting. I had a good feeling. I signed on and thought no one would be on and you were getting tomorrow. Good line too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->