First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Get walking, beagle! Just kidding. Take it easy and hope all goes smoothly on Sunday night.

Amy-yay for another girl! Your test days are always so fast after transfer. I love it!

Booger-enjoy your weekend!

Beagle-hope everything goes smoothly when you check in tonight and tomorrow for your procedure. Can't wait until you share your birth story! Wishing you the best!

In the hospital waiting for the meds to soften cervix them induction tomorrow.

Go, beagle, go! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to finally see little DC.

Yay Beagle! So happy for you. I'll be stalking. :)

Amy - congrats on your transfer! Yay for a little girl. :)

Hi all of you other beauties! How was everyone's weekends? I've been eating so bad and I feel like such a lard - I think I'm going to join weight watchers again when I start work and am back in a routine. It works as long as you stick to the plan.

Still need to catch up. Just wanted to pop on to say good luck Beagle. Can't wait to see DC when he arrives!!!!

Derek Cooper Main
10/26/15
5:09 am
8 lbs 12 oz
22 inches

I'll to tell the story later

Attachments

• 21_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    21_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 27
  • _20151026_085802.jpg
    _20151026_085802.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 25
Wow Beagle!! That was so fast! Congratulations!!!! I wasn't expecting you to check in so soon, but thanks a million. Glad you and DC are doing well. Look at all that hair! Yay!!

So cute Beagle!!! Love the hair!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations Beagle! What a cutie! Love the full head of hair!!

:happydance: Hooray, Beagle!!!! :happydance:

So happy for you and your new family!! I think he looks like you.

YAY Beagle!! Congratulations!! I hope both you and baby DC are doing well. I am so happy for you and DH!! Such a little cutie. And just like everyone already mentioned, look at that hair. So precious!! I can't wait to hear your story. How long was it from when they started inducing until he was born?

Congrats Beagle! I love the first photo of you two and love that shock of hair. He's beautiful. Hope you're feeling well and enjoying your family of three.

Hi ladies!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. :flower:

Amy - How are you feeling? I know it's too soon to tell anything, probably, but I also know that's never stopped us before! Only a little over a week until official test date - but I'm sure you plan on testing early?

sars - I hope you're recovering well and your little family is adjusting to life accordingly.

Beagle - Congrats, again! I can't believe DC is finally here. I bet you and DH are over the moon happy.

Terri - Hi! Sorry your Ravens lost last night. Hopefully, your fantasy football team is having a better year. I go and read your journal so I know your dad is visiting too right now. I hope that's going well.

kfs - Weight Watchers is great! I thinks that sounds like a good plan. It's always hard to get back on track after a long time but it sounds like you've done it before so you know what to expect. I like it because you can eat whatever you want - no special foods or things to avoid.

Lady - How are you doing?? I love that you have a ticker now and we can see that you are already almost into the second trimester! How awesome is that. I hope you're feeling better these days.

Krissy - Same for you - I know you said you were starting to feel better so I hope that's still the case.

brighteyez - :hi: Hope you're doing well.

JCM - How's Chari's dilation going? Getting any better for both of you??

:hi: to everyone else!

Not a whole lot going on here. Just a little over a week of work left. :happydance: I still have a big project to finish up but it's getting harder and harder to focus on it - mainly because everyone keeps bugging me with other things (even though our big boss told everyone to leave me alone :haha:).

I had a Dr's appt. yesterday. Still tracking just right - He felt my Supermoon (that's what I call my belly these days) to check again that baby is head down and she is. Then he said he thinks she weighs about 7 pounds based on measurements and feeling my belly and such. Sounds like he just picked an average number to me! But, at least he didn't say 9 pounds! Next Monday I go back again and he'll do a cervical check. I'm still feeling pretty good most of the time so it's all just a waiting game at this point.

booger-Great update. Hopefully you can finish your project. Do you have headphones? Maybe you can put them on and people will realize you're busy/distracted. hee hee. Sometimes I do that when I'm at my desk. Are you still sticking with the name Piper? Glad you're feeling good. I'm back in first place in fantasy so I'm happy. I'm over the Ravens even though I did stay up to watch them last night. I'm still hoping they win, just not expecting them to win. We don't have good players anymore. That's a problem if you want to win. hee hee.

Hi to everyone else. Just chillin' over here. I'm on baby watch for a couple other BnB friends, so that's keeping me busy.

Yeah, I should definitely put in headphones. Honestly, it's more just little requests popping up here and there that I hate to say no to because they're usually pretty simple tasks. It all just feeds into my procrastination habit. Hehe.

Yes, we are still set with Piper for first name - just trying to work out a middle name now.

Hello Amy,

How are you feeling? Sorry I missed the good luck for transfer. Work has been super crazy and I don't have much time here to respond to threads and when at home I am so tired once I get home. But anywho, I am so happy for you and can't wait to see that BFP!!!!! :hugs:

Hey Booger :hi: How are you? I am doing well tomorrow is my last day on BCPs and the 30th will be baseline and start of shots ](*,) I am so afraid to give those injections in my bottom but I will do what I have to do to get these babies home where they belong in my uterus.

Hi ladies!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. :flower:

Amy - How are you feeling? I know it's too soon to tell anything, probably, but I also know that's never stopped us before! Only a little over a week until official test date - but I'm sure you plan on testing early?

sars - I hope you're recovering well and your little family is adjusting to life accordingly.

Beagle - Congrats, again! I can't believe DC is finally here. I bet you and DH are over the moon happy.

Terri - Hi! Sorry your Ravens lost last night. Hopefully, your fantasy football team is having a better year. I go and read your journal so I know your dad is visiting too right now. I hope that's going well.

kfs - Weight Watchers is great! I thinks that sounds like a good plan. It's always hard to get back on track after a long time but it sounds like you've done it before so you know what to expect. I like it because you can eat whatever you want - no special foods or things to avoid.

Lady - How are you doing?? I love that you have a ticker now and we can see that you are already almost into the second trimester! How awesome is that. I hope you're feeling better these days.

Krissy - Same for you - I know you said you were starting to feel better so I hope that's still the case.

brighteyez - :hi: Hope you're doing well.

JCM - How's Chari's dilation going? Getting any better for both of you??

:hi: to everyone else!

Not a whole lot going on here. Just a little over a week of work left. :happydance: I still have a big project to finish up but it's getting harder and harder to focus on it - mainly because everyone keeps bugging me with other things (even though our big boss told everyone to leave me alone :haha:).

I had a Dr's appt. yesterday. Still tracking just right - He felt my Supermoon (that's what I call my belly these days) to check again that baby is head down and she is. Then he said he thinks she weighs about 7 pounds based on measurements and feeling my belly and such. Sounds like he just picked an average number to me! But, at least he didn't say 9 pounds! Next Monday I go back again and he'll do a cervical check. I'm still feeling pretty good most of the time so it's all just a waiting game at this point.

Good morning ladies!

Beagle- can't wait to hear how it all went!

Booger- wow, just a week left of work?? How exciting! Time has sure flown. I'm glad your appointment went well and everything's on track.

Amy- woohoo for being PUPO with a little girl! How are you feeling??

Afm, all is well! I have been feeling better over the last couple days. My appetite seems to be coming back and am feeling less nauseous. I am feeling pretty moody though, last night DH and I had a fight about how little he chips in (doesn't grocery shop, doesn't cook, doesn't clean or do dishes) and that when we have the baby that has to change. I just get so upset that I know I'm being irrational and saying mean things but I can't help it. Then I woke up this morning feeling terrible and apologized. Ugh hormones! My 12 week appointment is on Monday Nov 2. Less than a week!! So excited to get the ultrasound and some peace of mind. Then I think I'll start telling more people- Facebook, work, etc. it's gonna get real! And this was also my milestone of planning the nursery, buying baby/maternity stuff! Exciting but a little scary! I also get to stop crinone finally this Sunday. Yay!!! Fun things to look forward to.

Krissy- how are you doing lady?? You should be 12 weeks now, right??

Booger - I'm glad everything is looking good and that you are on track. YAY for only having a little over a week left of work. You must be so excited. I'm not really feeling anything at this point. I'm just really tired, like napping on the couch tired, but I guess that can be from anything. And I was actually a little nauseous on both Sunday and Monday, but I'm not at all going to believe that's pregnancy related. It's just WAY to soon for that. But you know how symptom watching can drive you crazy lol. I'm going to test on Friday or Saturday. Saturday would be more convenient but I'm not sure if I can hold out since I gave myself permission to test 7dp6dt, which is Friday lol.

Brighteyez73 - Thank you. I'm excited for you as well. Not much longer until you get started.

Beaglemom - I'm thinking of you guys :)

Hi Terri!! I hope you are doing well. Congrats on being in first in fantasy football. Sadly I don't know how the fantasy leagues work at all, but I'm glad it's going well for you :)

Hi everyone :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->