First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Thanks guys. I'm 7dp6dt today, so technically 13dpo. I'm trying not to give up hope completely because I know there is a slight possibility that I could still get a positive... But honestly in my gut I know it didn't work :(

I'm not giving up ALL hope just yet Amy, but I understand where you're coming from since you hear the early BFPs all the time. Remind me.... Did your first normal embryo take at all and then turn into an early chemical? Or did you not get a bfp with that one at all?

Erin - My first normal embryo got about four days of light positives then turned negative the morning of my beta. My beta ended up being 13.

Hey guys. Finally on my computer so I just wanted to say a couple of things while it was easy to type.

Booger - I never had that moment while pregnant of the the no more family of 2. But it is starting to hit me now in a sense. I am still not fully taking in everything that is happening. Too many emotions & physical feelings. I am in pain from the c section & cramping & breast feeding. And I am so tired which always makes me frustrated. So some days I do just cry when I go to bed. The hormones do not end at delivery.

Lady - I had several conversations while in treatment to my husband about me needing help...literally & emotionally. He did finally step it up. And when I was pregnant, I could not imagine a better man to be with me. He took care of me to an extreme. I was totally allowed to be lazy & a slob & basically a pod to grow a human. And that treatment is very important to flow in to the delivery room, the hospital room, & then when you get home. You have so much on you, you need someone to pick up slack & take care of you. My husband changes Derek almost every single time because I am the one feeding him & he also sees how much I am in pain some times & it is hard for me to get up & down. So I really hope you can get him to understand all this. Because I can only hope every pregnant woman gets half the help my husband gives me. It will be essential to your pregnancy & ultimately to you being good parents.

Amy - ugh. I hate those wicked tests but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!!! It's still a bit early like everyone said. Hang in there until your beta.

Erin - Owen is aaaaadorable! Glad to hear you're doing so well. I have the same feelings about returning to work. I'm excited to have more of a routine but of course I want to be the one taking care of Adeline. :( ugh. It totally sucks. I only have 2 weeks left so trying not to freak and just trying to focus on our time together. My boss texted and did say that I can work from home 2 days a week until the end of the year, which is nice because I have to drive an hour to work. I'll be able to drop her off later and pick her up earlier. After December, I'll be home 1 day a week. Oh - and don't feel bad about breastfeeding. I only lasted a week with breastfeeding and was never able to really experience that "bonding" feeling because she was always just frustrated. So it's nice that you had that for as long as you could.

Beagle - I absolutely agree. Husband support is essential - especially during that first month. My husband was BEYOND amazing. I can't even begin to describe how well he took care of us. I would have been checked into a mental institution if it hadn't been for him.

Krissy - congrats on the great scan. Great picture! so exciting that you're almost able to share your news. Ugh - hormones are the worst. :)

JCM - so happy to hear that the dilation is going better. What a relief.

Booger - it's not pathetic to feel emotional about your little one arriving at all!! I hope you had a great sushi date. Which reminds me - I have yet to have any raw sushi since having Addie! I need to get on that.

Terri - hey lady! Love you. Any plans for Halloween?

Brighteyez - how'd the scan go?

Lady - how are you feeling?!?!?

Hi everyone else. Happy Halloween!!!

Sending lots of positive thoughts, Amy!!! I have everything crossed for you!

Hey KFS - The scan went well, I started my injection yesterday 0.2ml of Estradiol. Hubby gave me injections. But I go back on the 12th for an ultrasound. Hubby said we will start our vlog today. The injection wasnt too bad and hubby did well.

Amy - ugh. I hate those wicked tests but I'm not giving up hope for you yet!!! It's still a bit early like everyone said. Hang in there until your beta.

Erin - Owen is aaaaadorable! Glad to hear you're doing so well. I have the same feelings about returning to work. I'm excited to have more of a routine but of course I want to be the one taking care of Adeline. :( ugh. It totally sucks. I only have 2 weeks left so trying not to freak and just trying to focus on our time together. My boss texted and did say that I can work from home 2 days a week until the end of the year, which is nice because I have to drive an hour to work. I'll be able to drop her off later and pick her up earlier. After December, I'll be home 1 day a week. Oh - and don't feel bad about breastfeeding. I only lasted a week with breastfeeding and was never able to really experience that "bonding" feeling because she was always just frustrated. So it's nice that you had that for as long as you could.

Beagle - I absolutely agree. Husband support is essential - especially during that first month. My husband was BEYOND amazing. I can't even begin to describe how well he took care of us. I would have been checked into a mental institution if it hadn't been for him.

Krissy - congrats on the great scan. Great picture! so exciting that you're almost able to share your news. Ugh - hormones are the worst. :)

JCM - so happy to hear that the dilation is going better. What a relief.

Booger - it's not pathetic to feel emotional about your little one arriving at all!! I hope you had a great sushi date. Which reminds me - I have yet to have any raw sushi since having Addie! I need to get on that.

Terri - hey lady! Love you. Any plans for Halloween?

Brighteyez - how'd the scan go?

Lady - how are you feeling?!?!?

Hi everyone else. Happy Halloween!!!

Oh Amy. My heart is breaking every day you give another negative update. I'm still trying my best to think it isn't true so I will wait until next Wednesday when you go for your beta, but I'll give you a hug now just because. :hugs:

Amy - :hugs: Hope you're hanging in there.... TTC just sucks and it's just not fair.

Amy-any additional updates? Hope you're taking care of yourself if you did test again and got a negative. We'll be here when you're ready. :hugs:

Amy- I'm so sorry. What a bummer. My thoughts and prayers are with you right now. :(

I'm so sorry Amy, I wish I knew why it wasn't happening yet. Stay positive hun, I am sending you hugs!

Hi everyone,

I tested yesterday and today again, still negative. So at this point at 10dp6dt, there really is no chance at all now.

I'm still so confused. I don't understand why it's not working. I got pregnant twice but there were chromosomal issues, we fix that and now I'm not getting pregnant? The only thing we've done differently is transfer one instead of two, which is what we did both times I did get pregnant. Maybe that's the key? I don't know. There really isn't anything else they can test for or do, we've done everything. But I can say I'm getting towards the end of my rope. We only have two embryos left and we've decided to transfer both next time. However the waiting AGAIN for another transfer makes me want to cry. It's the waiting. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to ask my RE if I can just start the pill again immediately after I stop my medication and my period starts. If he says no, and wants me to wait a cycle, I'm going to be so disappointed. I feel like I've had my life on hold for the past year and half, not really making future plans or committing to anything because of the possibility that I may be pregnant by that time. I can't do this anymore. I either need to be pregnant or accept it's not going to happen and move on :(

Amy - You're so right. The waiting and ups/downs are just awful. And it's hard not to put your life on hold in some way when you're TTC. I hope your doctor lets you continue right away. I transferred 2 as well and only 1 implanted so I'm praying that will be the key for you. Big hugs to you.

Amy - I'm so, so sorry. Big :hugs: to you. The waiting and waiting and waiting really is the hardest part. I don't see why going right into another transfer would be a problem - I really hope your doctor lets you try that this time around. And your plan to transfer two sounds reasonable at this point. I just wish we had the answer for you. :hugs:

Again Amy, I'm so sorry. I think transferring 2 next time is the way to go. When you do PGS I know you expect it to work and when it doesn't, so frustrating. I think this next time with transferring two PGS embryos, you'll get it!

I had my 12-week appointment yesterday. We heard the heart beat again, loud and clear! You could also hear him/her moving around! It was such a great moment and such a relief. We were really nervous going into this appointment since I've been feeling so much better. I wish we had a u/s at the appointment, but they won't do another u/s until 20 weeks! Argh. That is a really long time to wait. In the meantime last night we went maternity clothes shopping to celebrate! I got some jeans and leggings, just some comfortable stuff to wear. Now that we've passed this hurdle, we need to start thinking about who to tell and when...I'm thinking I need to spill the beans at work (and eventually on Facebook).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->