First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Told you I'd be stalking! Oh Erin, I knew this was it for you!! Yay!!! :happydance:

And absolutely, as others have said, do not sweat the light line!! Not sure what you're using, but my first FRER was SUPER light and took a long time to come up (this was after getting very clear and fast results on Wondfos). But it was def positive, and yours is too!

Will be praying for this little guy/gal to burrow in deep and grow strong for you. I know it's been such a long journey for you, and you really deserve a happy ending! So glad you're getting it! :D

Thanks everyone!! Sarah, thanks for stalking!!

beagle, I do recall my faint line back in Dec was at 14/15dpo, and it also took longer to come up, AND was fainter than this one. :) That first line I got back then was such a shadow, some people couldn't see it in the pic I posted of it. This line at 12dpo is already stronger, and starts showing up very quickly. I'm not too stressed, really. But yes, I do want to see it get darker. I'm about to call my RE and see if they'd be willing to go ahead and do a beta. It's not scheduled until next Tues.

Attachments

• IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 22
Erin, I am so super excited for you!!! :happydance: I will be keeping you and your little bean in my prayers, I just knew that this would be your month!

A big congrats to JCM too!

Hi to all the ladies here, I am friends with Erin, Beaglemom and Moni from our ttc #1 thread, I have been stalking for updates. This thread is HOT, I know there will be more bfp announcements here soon! :flower:

Erin! I am BEYOND thrilled!!!!!!! Yayayaayayay! Yahoooooo! Congratulations! Soooooooooooo excited for you and your DH! I have the chills over here. What a great day. :) :)

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well today.

ERose - Thank you! I was hoping I wouldn't have to do IVF because temps were looking so good. However, temp dropped this morning which is normal for AF arrival. To you test today?

Terri - Thank you! My temps were looking great but when AF is coming they start to drop around 9/10CD. I am very greatfu and blessed that I don't have to pay a dime other than copays for each visit and BCP. Hubby and I realize how blessed we are and are excited and eager to get started. We really didn't but much stress into this cycle because we know IVF wouldbe right around the corner. How are you feeling?

KFS1 - Thank you! I would have loved for them to have stayed up for my BFP but temp drop this morning let me know that it wasn't gonna happen LOL. But I am still in good spirits and excited about IVF cycle. My husband told me to know that God is in control and not to stress to much over it and it will happen one way or another is it's in his will. So normally I stress and get excited about my temps but this month DH kept me busy and pre-occupied that I really didn't get excited. I love his coaching and spirit through our whole TTC process, he's so supportive and loving.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi savvy!! So happy to see you, I feel like it's been quite a while! I didn't realize you were stalking us too, LOL! Happy that you were though, I've missed you!

Thanks for everyone's kind words! You're all truly the best. :flower:

ERose - please forgive my ignorance. Didn't get that far on the thread, CONGRATULATIONS LADY:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:
I am so happy and excited for you and hubby!!! Literally sitting at my desk cheesing and dancing in my seat for you!!! :hugs:

Booger - Awesome retrievel!! I will talking you for fertilization reports LOL loving the positive results that are all coming this way.

stalker here ... EROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::smug::smug::smug::friends::friends::friends::dance::dance::dance::pink::pink:
:blue::blue::yellow::yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp:

love you girl and I Just knew this was your cycle!!!

back to the shadows... :blush:

Jen - So excited about your 1st beta. Things are looking great for you!!! Way to go lady!!

Wait...I don't want to post after Wish and the smiley brigade. :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am beyond excited for you, but I knew this would work. I checked in earlier and you hadn't updated, so I closed my tab out for a while. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs: I can't wait to follow your progress and see where this goes.

What a day! Yeah, see if you can go in early, although maybe waiting would be ok too because you don't want to freak out about a low beta. Or you can freak out because you have a high beta and there are two babies in there! I'm just so happy!!!!!!!

Beagle - I love your analogy of us being like the wine glass fountain...sounds about right to me.

And brighteyez-Sorry for the drop, but it's still early. And It's not even really a drop though. I mean, your temp can't stay steady forever.

I'm still on a high for ERose (and for getting playoff tickets to Games 1 and 2 of the series). *giggle*

Haha, hi Wish!! :flower: Wow, this thread has a lot of stalkers! Thanks sweetie! I forgot how much I miss your animated posts!!! LOL I better go update the Oldies thread, huh? Thanks again doll!!

Stalking too - HUGE CONGRATS Erin & Jen!!!! I'm so happy for you two!! Miss you girls!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Erin - :wohoo: I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you!! Like SOOOOO SOOOOO happy!! :yipee: Congratulations!! So exciting.

This thread is definitely on fire!!

Terri - thanks for the PM, I'll add my chart right now! :)

Terri - thanks for being optimistic and supportive but I am pretty sure AF is coming this Sunday or Monday. There will be another drop tomorrow morning more than likely close to the cover-line and Saturday will be below. I wish it wouldn't but I have gotten to learn my body a little more and how it operates since TTC. Funny how we really don't pay much attention to how our body talks when we are no TTC. If it doesn't drop anymore tomorrow that I will test but if it does AF is coming .

Yayyyyyyy!!!!! I knew it. I even dreamt about you last night! (Weird? Maybe creepy? Lol) I'm sooooooo excited! My line just kept getting darker and I'm sure yours will too! I finally stopped peeing on things after my beta came back strong. I have to tell you I'm trying to get ready for my dr appt and had to jump on my ipad and check in and I screamed so loud that my stepdaughter ran in asking if I saw a bug! Haha I'm just standing here naked on my ipad. Thank god it was the 4 year old!!! Im Seriously so happy for you!

Thanks Savvy and Floridiasian! I just started reading up on the other thread and I was gonna jump in soon to join you and Sarah!

Ok now I know why I was never able to figure out how to add my charts. Because I use the mobile app which is different from the PC instructions I guess. But when I got on my desk top it was easy peasy :)

Another Stalker here :blush: Erin OMG a massive, huge mega congratulations...I got goosebumps when I read your news :thumbup:
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->