First time using OPKs upload every day! FUN!!

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all!

Iv noticed another woman has been posting her OPK's every day so im wondering if you would be so kind as to look at mine every day (SORRY!!) and tell me if their getting darker etc?

Its my first time using OPK's i had a MC on Friday 13th April and had my AF on 13th May, im on CD5 so iv started using my OPKS early incase i OV early!

Im trying to use uring from the time scale 12.30 - 2.30 depending how busy i am in work.

My OH and I BD every other night but as soon as i see that positive we will be doing it every night (im dreading it lol!)

Thanks all! xxxx :happydance:

Todays urine was taken at 1pm. a bit darker than yesterday

CD5

IMAG1215.jpg

I hope you don't mind if I tag along...this is my first cycle using opk's and I'm not sure what the line should look like.
I am sorry for your loss! We had a miscarriage on March 13, now that I am in my 30's I am so nervous that we won't be able to get pregnant :/

Sending lots of :dust: your way!!!

of course i dont mind hun! it can be confusing! the line doesnt look as dark on the pics as it does in real life!! how many AFs have you had since your mc if you dont mind me asking? sorry for your loss too hun, we will get there soon! xxx

good luck with this cycle, hun. *stalking*

Sorry to hear about your Mc, this is my first month using OPKs too so I will follow you on your journey too.

I started POAS on day 14, had a questionable positive day 20, now on day 26 and AF is due next Thurs-Sat (my cycle is usually 33-35 days long).

Hoping to see a positive result soon!!! X

Thank you chick! xxx

Lilmissjo - Having such a long cycle must be horrible :-( im normally a 28 cycle girl but last month was first cycle since MC and it was 30 so im just waiting and seeing! xxx

of course i dont mind hun! it can be confusing! the line doesnt look as dark on the pics as it does in real life!! how many AFs have you had since your mc if you dont mind me asking? sorry for your loss too hun, we will get there soon! xxx

Thanks! This is soooo confusing! I had a 26 day cycle after my mc and last month was a 29 day cycle. I am at CD6 now, so we will see how this cycle goes!

Fx'd that this is out month for sticky beans! :)

so your cycles havent been messed up that much considering have they?
have you started your OPKs yet? im starting mine now just incase i OV early,last month i had a 30 cycle, normally a 28 day, AF was only here for 3 days whereas its normally 4! im on CD5, we could be cycle buddies! xxx

Considering, they havent been messed up much at all. Before my mc I had a clockwork 28 day cycle (almost to the exact time). I just started using the opk's yesterday, I think that I "O" early in my cycle...or at least I used to. I got pregnant with my son the week after I had AF but that was over 3 years ago.
I would love to have a cycle buddy! I wish I new how to attach pics on here so we could compare strips. I feel like such a dummy not being able to figure this stuff out and DH thinks that I'm crazy lol

Heres what you do, go to the comment box - at the bottom of the comment box it will say post reply next to that it will say Go Advanved - click that - you should see a paper clip where the font buttons are - click that - upload your image at the bottom of the window it will say either close or save clck that, and then it will take you back to the advnace reply box - click the paper clip again and you will see your image is under the paper clip - click that and it will then be moved into the reply box - i hope that makes sense hun xxx

Ok lets see if this works! LOL. If it did work, the pic is of opk from yesterday and today. Thanks for the info! :)

Attachments

• DSCF1383.jpg
    DSCF1383.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
oohhhh getting nice and dark hun!!! i started testing on CD3 and 4 but threw them away as to be fair it was pretty pointless lol! im on CD5 and you can notice the line a lot more today!! what time do you POAS? xxx

They seem much darker in person. I test with fmu, so anywhere between 7:00 and 8:30. I have a slight addiction to poas, lol. I even find myself wanting to check the opk morning and night. I just want to make sure we catch the egg this time! :) I think someone should create a support group, "POAS Annonymous", someone like myself would find it very beneficial. :haha:

Your the same es me,I'm an addict too I love seeing those lines appear! They say not to use fmu but to use them between 10-8 but the best time is at 2pm,I took one at 12.30 and one at 4.30 and the 12.30 is def darker so try doing it at a later time,I know its inconvenient :-( xxx

IMAG1219.jpg

Here are mine from yesterday and today -

CD5 - 12.30pm
CD6 - 1.30pm, for some reasons yesterdays look darker but not sure if thats because the test is still a bit wet xxx

I think todays test looks darker too!

I think my tests are getting lighter?? Does that mean that I will ov soon?? Ahhhhh, this is so confusing! lol

Attachments

• cd7.jpg
    cd7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 16
oh i thought yesterdays was darker, (todays is the bottom one?)

i think yours are the same hun? are they taken at the same time? xxx

Sorry, I thought today's was on top. I agree that yesterdays was a hint darker. I take them at the same time, yesterday I tested twice because I felt a little twingy...thought maybe I would have a darker line. Perhaps this opk was a bad idea...it is going to take over my life hahaha.

Hahaha i know, its all i can think about lol! i found this good website which explains about OPKS and apparently the best time to do it is between 2-4pm, dont use FMU as the LH hasnt had a chance to 'wake up' yet! i think im going to start using my urine from 3pm in future, might be the best urine to use!! its exciting though isnt it! xxx

I'm going to be watching your uploads lol. This is my first cycle using opks too and I'm kinda clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->