• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First trimester- How are you feeling today?

Congrats Storm1jet2, I am also 12 weeks & 0 days today. My dd is Jan 2. This is my 5th pregnancy and had bad MS with all my pregnancies, well to my surprise I have not had any MS this pregnancy. The midwife said it may be due to different fathers, my other 4 pregnancies was by my ex-hubby and this is my 1st with my current hubby. I have had bad headaches, gas, :wacko: and spotting starting at 5 weeks with this pregnancy. I cannot wait until the dreadful 13 weeks pass. Good Luck Ladies.

Congrats Storm1jet2, I am also 12 weeks & 0 days today. My dd is Jan 2. This is my 5th pregnancy and had bad MS with all my pregnancies, well to my surprise I have not had any MS this pregnancy. The midwife said it may be due to different fathers, my other 4 pregnancies was by my ex-hubby and this is my 1st with my current hubby. I have had bad headaches, gas, :wacko: and spotting starting at 5 weeks with this pregnancy. I cannot wait until the dreadful 13 weeks pass. Good Luck Ladies.

Hi ,congrats,great u are nearly into second trimester,hope u feel better soon,:hugs:

Thanks Desperado167, I hope you start to feeling better. The only thing that helped with my MS was lemon or lime. I know it sounds gross, but it really helps.

Hi everyone, Im 6+4. had my booking apt with mw last wk and did the blood tests too. Fairly happy with everything, just feeling v bloated! As this is our first and we were trying for more than a yr and coz of our ages im naturally a bit anxious and was really hoping for an early scan. Got hospital letter today - scan booked for end july - that will be bang on 12 wks, but seems ages away!! Esp as we are not telling anyone til then! Now i have a dilemma - we're in northern ireland, in my health area u get two scans on the nhs - 12 & 20 wks but there is no nhs nuchal scan and any checking for abnormalities is at 20 wks which seems a bit late to me (no early screening coz a******n not legal here), so i think i would want to know earlier than 20 wks if things werent quite right so we could be a bit more prepared, but a private scan will be about £150. I could maybe stretch to one private scan - do i go for early scan at 8 wks for reassurance and pay for that, or pay for a nuchal scan around 12 wks, even though i have a nhs one then?? Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks ladies. Thinking of you all xxxx

Def the later scan,I was being scanned every week because of previous mc's and had been told at 8,9,10,11 weeks that everything was ok,at 13 weeks we discovered our baby had downs ,we were told it sometimes takes this long to show up ,my baby died at 19 weeks ,:cry:so def go for at least 13weeks,good luck Hun,wot age are u?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies - sorry I didn't upload pic last night - I was too shattered - but here we are! My little wriggler!

[IMG]https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/baby.jpg[/IMG]

Omg storm u must be so proud,just adorable :hugs::hugs:

I did have a little sob when she pointed out the heartbeat - I was terrified something had gone wrong! At least I know there is a little person making me feel so sick! :hugs:

Morning ladies - sorry I didn't upload pic last night - I was too shattered - but here we are! My little wriggler!

Ahh, soo cute.
I posted mine in a seperate thread yesterday.
It was lovely to see them wasn't it?!
xxx

How is everyone today? I am so horribly nauseous right now. :( It really hit me just this morning. Nothing sounds good to eat yet I am hungry. When I cook something, it looks and tastes awful. I keep thinking I am going to throw up at every minute, especially when I am up moving around. :sick:

I just want to go back to bed........:sleep:

Awk Hun,yuk:hugs::hugs:Peppermint tea maybe ,wen I had really bad ms I just ate dry biscuits and small sips of water,hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much, I am going to try the Peppermint tea today! :flower:

Storm this is such a cute pic!!! So precious! :flower:

OH Storm

baby is just lovely- it seems so much more real when you see the photo
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

massive congrats hunni xxxxxxxx
bubs looks so cute xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

:thumbup: Gorge picture!

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and have had to get my DH to get my maternity clothes out from when I had DS as I felt trust up like a flaming turkey all day at work!! Luckily I go on holidays for 2 weeks on Monday but just don't think I will be able to hide it at work when I get back, I feel huge already!!!

Had to laugh as I told a really good friend tonight that I'm "uppus duffus" and how big I was feeling. She said your body is like a balloon, once it's blown up it never quite goes back into shape but boy is it easier to blow up again!!! :haha: I loved that!!

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and have had to get my DH to get my maternity clothes out from when I had DS as I felt trust up like a flaming turkey all day at work!! Luckily I go on holidays for 2 weeks on Monday but just don't think I will be able to hide it at work when I get back, I feel huge already!!!

Had to laugh as I told a really good friend tonight that I'm "uppus duffus" and how big I was feeling. She said your body is like a balloon, once it's blown up it never quite goes back into shape but boy is it easier to blow up again!!! :haha: I loved that!!

:haha::haha::haha:So true,I am almost 7weeks too and incredibly bloated ,not too bad in the morning but am twice the size at nite ,boobs are def a whole size bigger,lol bring it on :hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:So true,I am almost 7weeks too and incredibly bloated ,not too bad in the morning but am twice the size at nite ,boobs are def a whole size bigger,lol bring it on :hugs::hugs:

Oh my it is the same with me! My boobs hurt so bad and they are a size bigger for sure! At night time I am so bloated that I look like I nearly 15 weeks or so LOL! :haha:

Im hating the bloat so bad. I dont mind anything else but the bloat is bad and rather uncomfortable....plus, well, unflattering :haha: Ive also had some round ligament pain today - i guess that's what you get for not having had a baby before at my age, ha, ha! Its ouchie though...

Hope everyone else is well and love the scan pic Storm :hugs:

I've been lurking and have to join in with something that happened to me last night. I'm about 6.5 weeks and I was laying in bed reading when I sneezed. When I did that, it felt like I pulled a ligament from the left side of my hip all the way to the right side, it was so painful and weird. My DH looked at me like I was crazy because I was totally fine a moment later.

My boobs are already bigger too, I think they're going to give away my new "status" sooner than anything else!

I've been lurking and have to join in with something that happened to me last night. I'm about 6.5 weeks and I was laying in bed reading when I sneezed. When I did that, it felt like I pulled a ligament from the left side of my hip all the way to the right side, it was so painful and weird. My DH looked at me like I was crazy because I was totally fine a moment later.

My boobs are already bigger too, I think they're going to give away my new "status" sooner than anything else!

This is totally normal. I get weird pulls and strains sometimes, too.

Anyway, I had my first Dr's visit today and I got to see the heartbeat and get a little picture of my bean. It was nice, but I'm so nervous to have another child! I think I'm worried about how my kids will be affected and the changing of our family dynamics.

I'm measuring 9w, +-3, so she put me at 1/26 due date. Have to go back in for paperwork, then other appointments. I'm in the US and now we can opt to have 12w ultrasound (yay) and bloodwork at 12w and 16w to test for abnormalities. They didn't offer that when I had my kids 5-6 years ago (and I'm 34 now, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"