First trimester- How are you feeling today?

Here, here :haha:

Ive had an interesting day.. My GP got me a prescription for indigestion medicine which was in a mahoosive bottle. Having felt fine all week i finally ditched it this morning as i was fed up schlepping it about - cue debilitating indigestion and pain ALL day :wacko:

I also asked for meds for my constipation - i just wanted to make sure i have an arse left at the end of this adventure - you may know what i am alluding to :haha: Having taken some -rather tasty, like sugar syrup - nothing has happened...damn it :growlmad:

Apart from that all is well! Bought a doppler on Ebay yesterday and i cannot wait to get my hands on it :happydance:

Happy Friday everyone :hugs:

Omi

OOO I so want a doppler! I didn't think they worked until 18 weeks or so

Will you let us know what it is like and if it works?

Me too Omi I want one.lots of feedback please, I took the gaviscon I found it eased my constipation while taking away my heartburn ,a nice big slug every few hours,it is pretty yuk but does help, nothing worse than a sore butt except a sore butt while u Are throwing up,:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I did some research and 3 megahertz is (obviously) better than 2 which is what hi bebe is and the doppler most people seem to use (except for angelsounds but that's not an soundwave one, rather just a microphone..yes, dh is an audio expert, lol!). Mine is called sonoline and being stronger can pick up hb earlier than others, from 9 weeks. Having said that its also a bit hit and miss -apparently - so we'll see. I'll do the whole full bladder and pillow under bum and do it very slowly and i may or may not have luck? FX..if not its not like i dont have time...oodles of time :haha:

I'll keep you posted :thumbup:

ps, there are tons being sold on ebay which is where i got mine..cant wait till it gets here :)

I did some research and 3 megahertz is (obviously) better than 2 which is what hi bebe is and the doppler most people seem to use (except for angelsounds but that's not an soundwave one, rather just a microphone..yes, dh is an audio expert, lol!). Mine is called sonoline and being stronger can pick up hb earlier than others, from 9 weeks. Having said that its also a bit hit and miss -apparently - so we'll see. I'll do the whole full bladder and pillow under bum and do it very slowly and i may or may not have luck? FX..if not its not like i dont have time...oodles of time :haha:

I'll keep you posted :thumbup:

ps, there are tons being sold on ebay which is where i got mine..cant wait till it gets here :)

Omg I want one,only thing is I think I wud spend more time with my Doppler than hubby :haha::haha::haha::haha:I am going to order one today ,:hugs::hugs:

i"m definately gonna get a doppler:thumbup:
seen one on amazon with the heartrate as well :hugs:

i wonder what we are all having
pink or blue?
some months everyone seems to be having girls, others its boys!!!
i"m so excited:happydance::happydance:

pink or blue?

Def think it's a girl for me ,am really happy to be having a baby and will be truly blessed with a boy or a girl,my ds wud love a baby brother thou either way we will all be happy ,wot about u Hun?:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

This is the first morning i actually feel pregnant. I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and i just feel really iccy. Been up since 6am with DS who i am struggling to keep up with today.

Happy weekend, have a great day.

Wendy
x

I have a dopler that i used when i was pregnant with DS. I loved it. Well worth the money. Its the best thing ever when lying in bed listening to the baby's heartbeat.

:hugs:

pink or blue?

DH's family are full of boys. I dont think there have been any girls at all. Although his mum did MC early so we dont know about that one. So if gender really comes from the male side then i think we will be having another boy.
I have no preference though, yeah i would love a girl so that i have one of each but equally i would love another boy so that DS has a brother to play with.

Is anyone else going to find out the sex?

Hi girls,

This is the first morning i actually feel pregnant. I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and i just feel really iccy. Been up since 6am with DS who i am struggling to keep up with today.

Wendy
x

Hi Wendy :hugs::hugs::hugs:So so excited to have u here,sorry u feel sick ,hope u get to rest a bit today,I was pregnant with my daughter wen my son was only nine months old so I know wot a struggle it can be ,Thomas the tank engine on DVD always helped wen I just had to lie down,:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

Wendy
x

Hi Wendy :hugs::hugs::hugs:So so excited to have u here,sorry u feel sick ,hope u get to rest a bit today,I was pregnant with my daughter wen my son was only nine months old so I know wot a struggle it can be ,Thomas the tank engine on DVD always helped wen I just had to lie down,:hugs::hugs:

LOL thats exactly what i am doing Thomas the tank and rory the racing car is on and im laying back on the couch with the laptop. He's off to grannies this afternoon for a few hours so i am heading back to bed while hes away. I was going to tidy up and sort out his clothes (he grows out of them so quickly) but that can wait till tomorrow.

How are you feeling?

Hi Wendy,I can honestly say I feel great,am just so so happy to be pregnant,after being thru so much I still can't quite believe how lucky I am being pregnant again ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Got a great hubby and awesome kids and all u lovely ladies :hugs:Wot more cud I actually ask for?except maybe a sausage sarnie :haha::haha::haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

pink or blue?

I keep thinking this one is a girl because of how I have been feeling but I have no idea. I just want the baby to be healthy.

I haven't decided whether to find out if it's a boy or girl yet. :)

Hi all

Great to see you here Wendy! :happydance::happydance:

Sorry you are feeling icky

I think I am having another boy - I feel the same as I did last time :sick: :)

At first I wanted a girl but now another boy- I really just want a healthy baby and don't mind either way.

I am going to my niece's 18th birthday meal tonight- my family don't know so I am hoping I can eat and keep some food down otherwise it will be a real giveaway as I am never sick! I don't drink much so not drinking won't be a problem.

pink or blue?

I keep thinking this one is a girl because of how I have been feeling but I have no idea. I just want the baby to be healthy.

I haven't decided whether to find out if it's a boy or girl yet. :)

I did find out with my second daughter and they said def a boy,got all boy clothes and bedding and a navy pram ,told all our families and they started buying us stuff in,and lo and behold it was a girl!yay ,big surprise !:hugs::hugs:

Hi all

Great to see you here Wendy! :happydance::happydance:

Sorry you are feeling icky

I think I am having another boy - I feel the same as I did last time :sick: :)

At first I wanted a girl but now another boy- I really just want a healthy baby and don't mind either way.

I am going to my niece's 18th birthday meal tonight- my family don't know so I am hoping I can eat and keep some food down otherwise it will be a real giveaway as I am never sick! I don't drink much so not drinking won't be a problem.
Awk I hope u manage to enjoy yourself,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->