First trimester- How are you feeling today?

5 1/2 weeks and really no symptoms. I had a half second of heartburn today and that was it. Other small things here and there. Oh and very thirsty at night! I hear some do not have any symptoms until 6 weeks, but maybe I will be lucky and not have any major symptoms. All the best to everyone!

5 1/2 weeks and really no symptoms. I had a half second of heartburn today and that was it. Other small things here and there. Oh and very thirsty at night! I hear some do not have any symptoms until 6 weeks, but maybe I will be lucky and not have any major symptoms. All the best to everyone!

Don't worry I had mostly wind and bloat just for the first few weeks,:hugs:Enjoy the period of no symptoms while u can,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning all :wave:

Caseys - same thing happens to me too- I have to hold my belly when I sneeze!

Animaniacs- you are so lucky to see your little bean :happydance:

It hurts when I cough more than when I sneeze! I coughed in bed last night and boy did it hurt! I was nearly in tears...oh the joys of pregnancy...

I'm big too - hello bigger clothes and maternity clothes. I'm not proud I'll wear those stretchy things :) And sooooo much bigger at night!

How's everyone? LOVE seein the scan pics :)

I had a little bleed yest eve (red not old brown blood), freaked me out a bit but no more since then. Fx.

Thinkin of y'all xx

I had a little bleed yest eve (red not old brown blood), freaked me out a bit but no more since then. Fx.

Thinkin of y'all xx

Hopefully its over! I know so many people who have bleed at some stage during the pregnancy, I had tiny amounts at 6 weeks. At my booking in appointment they only asked if I had any 'period like' bleeds. Seems some minor bleeding is very common - also very scary though! :hugs:

Thinkin of y'all xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:,hopefully it's just beanie snuggling in ,take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks gals. I am so grateful for your hugs and support. So far no more bleeding. I took another test & v strong bfp. So I've decided to give in to the exhaustion 'n gone to bed. Ignoring ph & door. xxx
Ps Storm ty for PM. Will b replyin when im back on computer (only on ph now).

Thanks gals. I am so grateful for your hugs and support. So far no more bleeding. I took another test & v strong bfp. So I've decided to give in to the exhaustion 'n gone to bed. Ignoring ph & door. xxx
Ps Storm ty for PM. Will b replyin when im back on computer (only on ph now).

That's great news,have a lovely nap ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

has anyone else got mega bloat going on!!! lol
i look 6 months pregnant!!! lol
ive had to go out and buy some new clothes today as nothing fits!!!
what with the massive (.)(.)s as well !!!!:haha::haha:

has anyone else got mega bloat going on!!! lol
i look 6 months pregnant!!! lol
ive had to go out and buy some new clothes today as nothing fits!!!
what with the massive (.)(.)s as well !!!!:haha::haha:

Yes herbie,I actually only have one pair of jeans left that zip up ,so weird as I am only seven weeks,:hugs::hugs:Really need to invest in some elasticated ones,:hugs:

Yip - I posted my bloat bump in the over 35 bump section - I should take a morning one, its smaller then!

my bloat is so bad im embarrassed to post a bump pic in my journal yet, although everyone keeps asking for a 'baseline' one :haha: Seriously, very relieved am wearing leggings most of the time although must seriously start thinking about getting maternity ones soon... :)

my bloat is so bad im embarrassed to post a bump pic in my journal yet, although everyone keeps asking for a 'baseline' one :haha: Seriously, very relieved am wearing leggings most of the time although must seriously start thinking about getting maternity ones soon... :)

Am hiding mine ATM with my extra large support pants :haha::haha:Xxx

:wave: Me too! Had to go out and buy new pants at the weekend it was so painful, but today they are a little big. Figure I'll grow into them (I did buy maternity, I figured it's early but why not, I'm gonna need em! Positive thinking!) I really had to though, I'd been fooling myself that the pants I was wearing fit before I got pg! :haha:

Am getting a little tired of the cramps though. Woke me up again last night. Felt great this morning, then right before I settled down to have lunch they got bad again. These are the ones I normally take ibuprofen for when it's AF :nope: Course this morning when I felt great I panicked that I was losing it *sigh* Just can't win!

Big, big bloat going on! Good to know it's not just me ladies, makes me feel better! Let the babies grow! Can something as big as a pea make you look like you've a cushion up your top! :coolio::thumbup:

:wave: Me too! Had to go out and buy new pants at the weekend it was so painful, but today they are a little big. Figure I'll grow into them (I did buy maternity, I figured it's early but why not, I'm gonna need em! Positive thinking!) I really had to though, I'd been fooling myself that the pants I was wearing fit before I got pg! :haha:

Am getting a little tired of the cramps though. Woke me up again last night. Felt great this morning, then right before I settled down to have lunch they got bad again. These are the ones I normally take ibuprofen for when it's AF :nope: Course this morning when I felt great I panicked that I was losing it *sigh* Just can't win!

Awk Hun,they will cum and go for a while,:hugs::hugs:I also had them loads for weeks after my bfp,it's really weird as every evening just after dinner I start getting them till bedtime and then wen I wake up in the a.m they are away,:dohh:we all get them but do try not to stress,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big, big bloat going on! Good to know it's not just me ladies, makes me feel better! Let the babies grow! Can something as big as a pea make you look like you've a cushion up your top! :coolio::thumbup:

lol!!!!!!!!:haha::haha:mines a raspberry and making me look the same hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->