First trimester- How are you feeling today?

i wonder what we are all having
pink or blue?
some months everyone seems to be having girls, others its boys!!!
i"m so excited:happydance::happydance:

Def think it's a girl for me ,am really happy to be having a baby and will be truly blessed with a boy or a girl,my ds wud love a baby brother thou either way we will all be happy ,wot about u Hun?:hugs::hugs:

yep me too hun
just hope this little one makes it
got a feeling it"s a boy, but i don"t care as long as he/she makes it safe and healthy:hugs::hugs:

i wonder what we are all having
pink or blue?
some months everyone seems to be having girls, others its boys!!!
i"m so excited:happydance::happydance:

I keep thinking this one is a girl because of how I have been feeling but I have no idea. I just want the baby to be healthy.

I haven't decided whether to find out if it's a boy or girl yet. :)

I did find out with my second daughter and they said def a boy,got all boy clothes and bedding and a navy pram ,told all our families and they started buying us stuff in,and lo and behold it was a girl!yay ,big surprise !:hugs::hugs:

oh my goodness!! This makes me think I should just wait to find out and be prepared for either one! :thumbup:

Good morning ladies! :wave:

Was working a charity event this Saturday and it was so exhausting! I have a big 5 day event next month that I'm in charge of and I'm dreading it. It's normally an exhausting event so I think I will probably sleep for an entire week after I get through. Luckily DH will be working it with me!

Told my parents yesterday and they are so excited! This will be their first grandchild! I gave my dad a "Happy 1st Father's Day Grandpa" card and he didn't get it. Mum looked at me with that "really" look!?!?! And I nodded and grinned then she clued dad in LOL!

I'll be finding out what I'm having, I can't wait to know!!! I would like a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy. Cramps have gotten much better but boobs have gotten much worse LOL! Luckily no real MS yet, just a couple of times when I feel a bit nauseated when I got too hot.

:hugs:

Hi there ladies

I am also due feb 9th, again not my first pregnancy but trying to be positive. Been feeling sick on and off only thrown up one NOT NICE but was soooo pleased (strange I know) very tired and this week just stated feeling really bloated.

Got my scan July 5th when I will be just over 8 weeks due to the problem with my last pregnancy but it seems to be taking forever to get here.

Hope all goes well for you all and hope to come back with some good news next week

:happydance:

Lyvid

Your parents sound lovely, a first grandchild is always very special.

What hard work I really feel for you, can you delegate at least some of the work?

Do you mind me asking what charity is it for?

Hi there ladies

I am also due feb 9th, again not my first pregnancy but trying to be positive. Been feeling sick on and off only thrown up one NOT NICE but was soooo pleased (strange I know) very tired and this week just stated feeling really bloated.

Got my scan July 5th when I will be just over 8 weeks due to the problem with my last pregnancy but it seems to be taking forever to get here.

Hope all goes well for you all and hope to come back with some good news next week

Hi :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

scans are so exciting. I went to the doctors who has referred me to a midwife today. I hope for a booking in appointment and a scan soon :)

Hi there ladies

Welcome and Congrats!! :hugs:

Lyvid, I am so happy for you that all went well with telling your parents!!! :happydance::happydance:

Lyvid

What hard work I really feel for you, can you delegate at least some of the work?

I'm actually a co-founder of a charitable org that raises money for other charities, so each event we do is usually for a different charity. One that we do an event for every year (and was this past weekend's charity) is Equality Now - They work to end violence and discrimination against women worldwide. We raised around $11,000 on Saturday! :happydance:

At the 5 day event I will be delegating a lot and mostly overseeing but I'm going to have to tell my fellow board members about my pregnancy as I need them to understand why I'm not pulling my weight! They're all friends and will be happy for me and very understanding, it just feels a bit early to tell people who aren't super close to me.

Hi there ladies

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! FX'd that this bean is really sticky! :hugs:

Thanks ..... having a bit of trouble working out how to reply with a quote ahhhh

Scans are exciting but make you so nervous at the same time.... I've seen the Doctor and got midwife on 20th but I'm going to be under consultant care this time so will be having scans every 4 weeks until 20 weeks.

I havnt really told anybody so nice to be able to post on here.

When are you due?

Hi there ladies

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! FX'd that this bean is really sticky! :hugs:

Thank you.... just want to see the heart beat and I think I may calm down a bit :cloud9:

Lyvid

I'm actually a co-founder of a charitable org that raises money for other charities, so each event we do is usually for a different charity. One that we do an event for every year (and was this past weekend's charity) is Equality Now - They work to end violence and discrimination against women worldwide. We raised around $11,000 on Saturday! :happydance:

At the 5 day event I will be delegating a lot and mostly overseeing but I'm going to have to tell my fellow board members about my pregnancy as I need them to understand why I'm not pulling my weight! They're all friends and will be happy for me and very understanding, it just feels a bit early to tell people who aren't super close to me.

Wow that does sound impressive :)

I know what you mean about not wanting people you are not close to to know just yet however lovely they are.

I hope you can get lots and lots of rest between now and then.

Hi there ladies

Hi and welcome,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lyvid:hugs:,that's a Lovely story,so happy for u ,am sure your parents are delighted ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Unnamed,great u had your docs apt ,that's your first step over,midwives next,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ugh. Had toast with butter and jam for breakfast along with a cup of cran/raspberry juice. Two hours of trying to keep it all in. I won, but they were miserable hours. Now the nausea is gone but I'm hungry and yet afraid to eat!:dohh:

I am 6 weeks 3 days and It looks like I have a bump! My DH agrees one is there to the point we thought we would have to tell people! Surely thus is just bloat? it does seem worse at the end of the day, but I do not feel bloated...

For those with MS, have you tried peppermint or Ginger? I heard that helps.

I am 6 weeks 3 days and It looks like I have a bump! My DH agrees one is there to the point we thought we would have to tell people! Surely thus is just bloat? it does seem worse at the end of the day, but I do not feel bloated...

For those with MS, have you tried peppermint or Ginger? I heard that helps.

Def bloat for me too,not as bad in the morning but by evening I am huge,:hugs:

Ugh. Had toast with butter and jam for breakfast along with a cup of cran/raspberry juice. Two hours of trying to keep it all in. I won, but they were miserable hours. Now the nausea is gone but I'm hungry and yet afraid to eat!:dohh:

Awk Hun,glad u managed to keep it all down,dh made me a bacon sarnie and tea ,was yum,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->