First TWW, looking for buddies! :)

Akirkland

Reaction score
So this is my first TWW with NTNP :happydance: I am pretty excited about it honestly and hope it goes by quickly.

I'm not certain to when I O'd because I don't temp, use OPK's and the most charting I do is putting down when my last AF started and ended. According to FF though since I have a 28-31 day cycle every month I should have O'd between Jan. 7th-10th.

That being said, I'm counting today as 1 DPO, I'm looking for buddies to join me in this wait and to get to know. :)

I'm really hoping that we have caught the egg in this cycle, we've BD'd on CD7, CD11, CD12, CD14, CD15, and CD16 so far. I noticed EWCM (not much just a little but it also seemed creamy TMI) on CD14.

We will continue with every other day until AF shows or we get a BFP. I'm planning on testing on the 25th but not sure if I'll be able to hold out that long.

Also I've had no symptoms besides what I think we're ovulation pains, I get them from time to time and it felt like it was happening on my left side this time. I've also been known to get cysts on my ovaries as well, I'm hoping that doesn't hinder anything with this. It's been a bit painful for more than 24 hours but it comes and goes, not sure what to make of that.

I would love to hear about what DPO you are, what symptoms you have going on and anything special you're doing throughout your day! :hugs:

hi there

id love a TWW buddy :)

im 2dpo today.. i think!! got my first positive OPK friday morning at 9am
and my opks today are light again
i had loads ov ovualtion pain on friday and lots of EWCM for the days before and friday too...
we bedded wednesday night.. friday night and sat mornining

will be tonight just incase lol

cm is drying up though so think its been and good
just hope some sperm was hanging around lol!!

im testing early as im POAS addict!!
7dpo friday ill start then!!

fx hunny XXX

hi there

i had loads ov ovualtion pain on friday and lots of EWCM for the days before and friday too...

fx hunny XXX

How exciting! If we don't catch it this cycle I might just begin using OPK's. It was so difficult not doing any of that this cycle at all but I know I would have freaked my DH out if I would have.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about OPK's but it sounds like you did O if they have gone back to a lighter color now. Hopefully you timed everything right as well. :flower:

I haven't noticed my CM for a few days but I haven't really been looking, not sure what would be mine or my DH. (TMI lol)

I have a few tests that I will use but I'm so scared to test early, so I'm hoping that fear of a :bfn: will keep me from it. I would so be a POAS addict as well, so as long as I keep those sticks away I should be fine. Hehe.

We might BD tonight just to be safe as well, the more I think about it the more I want to. I know DH is loving all this extra attention! :haha:

Are you planning anything in this TWW to keep you busy and your mind off of it?

hi there

fx hunny XXX

How exciting! If we don't catch it this cycle I might just begin using OPK's. It was so difficult not doing any of that this cycle at all but I know I would have freaked my DH out if I would have.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about OPK's but it sounds like you did O if they have gone back to a lighter color now. Hopefully you timed everything right as well. :flower:

I haven't noticed my CM for a few days but I haven't really been looking, not sure what would be mine or my DH. (TMI lol)

I have a few tests that I will use but I'm so scared to test early, so I'm hoping that fear of a :bfn: will keep me from it. I would so be a POAS addict as well, so as long as I keep those sticks away I should be fine. Hehe.

We might BD tonight just to be safe as well, the more I think about it the more I want to. I know DH is loving all this extra attention! :haha:

Are you planning anything in this TWW to keep you busy and your mind off of it?

excited for us both then....theres no way i can wait longer than 7dpo lol!! :haha:

im terrible at waiting.. ill be working right up until friday but then iv got three days off so no idea how many tests ll go through!!!

ill be symptom spotting- and waiting for any slight cramping to indicate implantation lol!!

hope you will join me....:hugs:

have you got any plans ??

Omg lol I'm awful at waiting too, this is going to be such a long two weeks and it's only just begun. What is the earliest you can begin testing? Is it 7DPO? I'm going to struggle so much to not POAS with ya haha.

I've had a hard time not symptom spotting now but there really isn't anything out of the ordinary. I think it would be easier if I knew I was actually 1DPO or not. I'm just going with 1 because it makes the most sense for my cycle. But I will certainly join you in the symptom spotting...I can see it now, every little off thing is going to be written down here.:haha:

Is this your first time TTC?

I'm a stay at home wife so I'll just be keeping busy with the typical house cleaning, laundry, cooking dinner for DH and so on. I am seeing a movie on Tuesday with my grandmother and I do nanny so I have that on Friday. I'm just hoping my days won't be long now that my entire mind will be consumed with this.

I have a nearly 3 year old girl so she will keep me busy.. i had a MMC in november at 12 weeks and then a chemical at 4 weeks last cycle so praying for a bfp this cycle!!

the movie will keep you busy too.. you seeing anything interesting??

im in the uk.. i see your in the us?? where abouts are you???

bring on the sympton spotting.. i do hope you 1dpo too!!

7dpo prob is too early for testing but implatation can occur at 6dpo so earliest poss time!!!
will keep me busy i suppose
X

I'm so sorry to hear about the MC and the chemical. I hope you get a strong, sticky bean this cycle. :hugs: 3 is such a fun age, I have two nieces age 4 and 18 months. They're so much fun I just can't wait to have one of my own.

I think we're going to see into the woods, not sure if you guys have that i theaters over there? It's a disney movie. I'm in Minnesota in the US, it's the midwest region and it's been so cold out. So there isn't much I can do outside until the weather gets a bit better. We have a few more months to go but at least I have a trip planned at the end of this month to see the inlaws in Utah. We're going to the comic con out there and it's pretty much a doctor who thing. Matt Smith will be there and I'm just so excited about it, I'm pretty obsessed with doctor who. :haha:

Sometimes I think I'm more than 1DPO but I also think maybe it hasn't happened yet, bleh I should have charted or done some OPK's.

I hope we can both stay busy, what's the earliest DPO that you've gotten a BFP?

Yeah iv seen the trailer for into the woods looks fun :)

Weathers not too bad here just bad wind at the moment keeping me awake at night so im so tired !!
Yea 3 is a real fun age she us full of energy !!

Utah trip sounds fun...i love the us!! Only ever been to florida tho....

I got my bfp last cycle ay 11dpo... but bfn until then
the other times iv not tested until af due
iv lost all willpower
Xx

Yeah iv seen the trailer for into the woods looks fun :)

Weathers not too bad here just bad wind at the moment keeping me awake at night so im so tired !!
Yea 3 is a real fun age she us full of energy !!

Utah trip sounds fun...i love the us!! Only ever been to florida tho....

I got my bfp last cycle ay 11dpo... but bfn until then
the other times iv not tested until af due
iv lost all willpower
Xx

I hope it will be good, there are not a lot of movies to take my grandma to that she would be alright with. We saw Horrible bosses 2 and it was the most awkward time ever in a movie theater. So not the movie to see with your grandmother.

Awww that sucks about the wind, it's just been cold and snowing here constantly. Last week we had the coldest few days of the season, I'm ready for winter to be over with.

Florida is a fun place to visit, I've never been anywhere outside of the US. I would love to go to Europe, Italy, Greece and Germany. Some day I hope to visit all those places.

11dpo? Oh man...that just made it even harder to not test.

Can I wait here with you ladies? :howdy:

Do you guys think I'm 1DPO? I'm asking cause this week was my first try with OPKS. My positive came in Friday in the late afternoon and it was also positive Saturday. Today it went back to being lighter. I was thinking today is 1dpo since it takes 12-36 hours after a positive to ovulate, does this sound right to you?

Can I wait here with you ladies? :howdy:

Do you guys think I'm 1DPO? I'm asking cause this week was my first try with OPKS. My positive came in Friday in the late afternoon and it was also positive Saturday. Today it went back to being lighter. I was thinking today is 1dpo since it takes 12-36 hours after a positive to ovulate, does this sound right to you?

You can certainly wait with us! Welcome to the TWW! :flower:

I'm not the best with OPK's but that sounds about right that today would be 1DPO if it went lighter after the positives ones. When are you planning on testing?

hi oddles...

of course you can join us...

my first pos OPK was friday morning... i though i was 1dpo on sunday too but countdown to preg site is classing me as 3dpo now... so 2dpo yesterday if you get me lol!
so confusing!!

think ill count myself as that for now and see ....

good luck Xx

I'm really beginning to question if I am more than 2dpo or if I'm more like 4dpo and here is why:

Since about CD 15 (which if I am 4dpo it would have been 1dpo) I've been having cramping on my left side and it's continued even through today.

I only noticed EWCM on CD 14 and the following days it just seemed watery.

Saturday & Sunday which were CD16 and CD17 it has seemed pretty dry for CM

Today my CM seems very creamy/thick but there isn't much of it.

I've had a few other random symptoms but maybe I've just never noticed them before. My boobs have been more sensitive lately but that could be just from ovulation, I've had more headaches but that could be due to not drinking enough water, and I've felt nauseous at times last week that just didn't seem like me at all.

Not sure what to make of all this, I really wish I knew for a fact how many DPO I am but I think because I'm so used to AF coming at the end of every month around the 23rd or later I will wait to test until my original test date of the 25th.

I think I'm reading into everything way too much, but it's so hard not to!

Oooo better if u r 4dpo
Ur cm seeems to match that
im 3dpo my cm is now creamy n thick
Before ov n day of ov egg white loads of it !!
Iv got headache today top
Feel different...think im readin into too much too lol
But hu knows!

I am brand new here as of today! So thankful I stumbled upon this site! I tested positive for OV yesterday (1/11). Planning to start testing on 1/20. Excited!

Oooo better if u r 4dpo
Ur cm seeems to match that
im 3dpo my cm is now creamy n thick
Before ov n day of ov egg white loads of it !!
Iv got headache today top
Feel different...think im readin into too much too lol
But hu knows!

My symptoms seem to match better to 4dpo just with the cm, etc. And not as if I was pregnant, just in general of what's going on.

Your symptoms sound promising though! Headaches are common in early pregnancy and some women just know they're pregnant by feeling different. I really hope you are! I've been feeling off but I don't know what to make of it, this waiting game is a pain in the butt and I've only been NTNP for like 3 weeks, bleh!

I am brand new here as of today! So thankful I stumbled upon this site! I tested positive for OV yesterday (1/11). Planning to start testing on 1/20. Excited!

Welcome Reddirtmama! That's so exciting, I am so jealous of all the ladies who know when they O'd. This site is great though, lots of supportive women going through the same thing you are. Will this be your first child and is it your first time TTC?

My 1st was born 5/07! He's been begging for a brother for months. Celebrating his 8th bday this year so there will be quite the age gap. We were NTNP for 6 months and decided to try in 2015 so this was my first month tracking and testing! I am beyond excited. This will be DH's first biological child, he's adopting my DS. My DS bio dad got his angel wings a few years ago.

Nothing wrong with a bigger age gap, just means he will be more protective of his little brother or sister. I have about 8 years between my eldest brother and myself. I'm actually a lot closer to him for it and as long as I get pregnant our children will be close in age as well.

We decided to do the same thing with the whole NTNP for the first few months, this is our first month but honestly if I don't get a :bfp: I'm going to order some OPK's. I just hate this whole not knowing when I could have ovulated. It's such an exciting time either way though and I'm glad you're joining us in the symptom spotting!:flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss but it sounds wonderful to have such a solid DH for you and your son. :hugs:

I am using Wondfo test strips, I ordered them on Amazon. It was 50 LH and 20 HCG strips for $20! I highly recommend them! I am loving them so far, very accurate!

Excited to be on this journey with you gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->